What's new

Foreigner ‘gang-raped’ by tour guide and two others in Dera Ghazi Khan

It is also the case in Pakistan, but sadly when the law enforcers are too busy engaged in extracurricular activities, what can you expect?
In India, this rule is strictly enforced. Also same with names of Juvenile criminals.

You must have heard infamous Delhi Nirbhaya rape case of 2013.
Till today, nobody in public knows who the girl was or what was her real name or how she looked. So is the case with her juvenile perpetrator called Mohammad Afroz. After it was found out that he was younger than 18. No media publication took his name or revealed his picture. Both the dead girl and her juvenile offender remain anonymous till date.

In India, this rule is strictly enforced. Also same with names of Juvenile criminals.

You must have heard infamous Delhi Nirbhaya rape case of 2013.
Till today, nobody in public knows who the girl was or what was her real name or how she looked. So is the case with her juvenile perpetrator called Mohammad Afroz. After it was found out that he was younger than 18. No media publication took his name or revealed his picture. Both the dead girl and her juvenile offender remain anonymous till date.

Good this is how it should be.

This is becoming like India
a regular rape occurs every 45 seconds in india
but we cannot compare India rape capital of duniya to
Pakistan

@Vapnope

we need a way to make sure that potential rapists would shudder to even think about raping another person.

Well Kaptaan sb had approved of a law which would castrate rapists.

Regards
Implementation of the law remains a pipe dream in Pakistan unfortunately otherwise i am with Khan on this issue. Moreover, registry should be made for all sex offenders and they should be kept under tight watch. Let people know that their actions have consequences.

How did she clear immigration. Something doesn't make sense.

This area is so backwards. DG Khan itself is way more developed than Rajanpur but the mentality of the people there is of the stone age. My female cousin who is a doctor opened up clinic in DG Khan. She told me the Baloch Sardars there are rich and jahil. They marry more than 4 women and they will let their wives die from medical conditions rather than be checked by a male doctor. She said they view women as baby factories and at a minimum have 10 kids from each woman.

I remember the last time I was in DG Khan the McDonald’s there was closed and had been for over a year because a local Sardar had land dispute with where it was built. He pulled up with few Toyota pickups full of armed men and scared off the McDonald’s staff. And you know the McDonald’s there is right outside of some defense housing scheme...

:lol:

This area is so backwards. DG Khan itself is way more developed than Rajanpur but the mentality of the people there is of the stone age. My female cousin who is a doctor opened up clinic in DG Khan. She told me the Baloch Sardars there are rich and jahil. They marry more than 4 women and they will let their wives die from medical conditions rather than be checked by a male doctor. She said they view women as baby factories and at a minimum have 10 kids from each woman.

I remember the last time I was in DG Khan the McDonald’s there was closed and had been for over a year because a local Sardar had land dispute with where it was built. He pulled up with few Toyota pickups full of armed men and scared off the McDonald’s staff. And you know the McDonald’s there is right outside of some defense housing scheme...

:lol:
I honestly .. these Malik's/chaudhrys, sardars etc have ruined Pakistan.

So you can see how this story doesn’t make sense. I can‘t wrap my head around what this girl wanted to see there. Especially being accompanied by strange men all by herself.

I’d say Pakistan is generally pretty safe, but going to isolated areas with strangers is a red flag to anyone above a 65 IQ.

And apparently she had a Pakistani fiancé in Lahore who stayed behind while she went by herself.

This story sounds like a Bengali fish market.

There is more to this story which is not being mentioned.

Looks like a planted story to malign Pakistan.

This is becoming like India
a regular rape occurs every 45 seconds in india
but we cannot compare India rape capital of duniya to
Pakistan
Quite shameful but the fact is Pakistan is close to India when it comes to reports of rape cases every day.

Implementation of the law remains a pipe dream in Pakistan unfortunately otherwise i am with Khan on this issue. Moreover, registry should be made for all sex offenders and they should be kept under tight watch. Let people know that their actions have consequences.
Yes Pakistan needs a sex offenders register an chemical castration.

Wtf

This part sounds sketchy as **** to me. She left her fiancé in Lahore to go meet up a tour guide in Rajanpur?

Rajanpur is bandit country and not even many men would travel there by themselves.

This shit is not making any sense to me..
That's true I've been to rajanpur and fort munro. That's a dangerous area full of dacoits and criminals. And that's a border with Baluchistan with tribal area police in charge.
People were hospitable and good with us but you know scumbags are everywhere.
That's the price you pay as a foreigner when you just visit the country by watching few videos online and are unaware of the hidden dangers of the area.

I know I will sound very insensitive saying this but, she probably should have thought twice before going to Pakistan alone as a foreign female tourist. Hope the culprits are punished via castration

Back
Top Bottom