What's new

America’s interventions in Bangladesh’s politics hurt the interests of India and regional peace

....they can hide from the 'mericans but not from the Chinese....they'll capture and eat those Jamaatis alive....and make 'Jamaat-wine' out of them....:sarcastic:

Last edited:
Why not dude!!

Allow China and US to play in BD see what happens??

No one has to play in Bangladesh. If the Indians left us alone then there would not be all this trouble. India wants to control and dominate the region so as to keep out everyone else.

No one has to play in Bangladesh. If the Indians left us alone then there would not be all this trouble. India wants to control and dominate the region so as to keep out everyone else.

This world is connected and there is always some degree of interference from a bigger neighbor. You can see any where in this world.

USA - Canada, mexico.

China - Taiwan, N.Korea.

Russia - Ukraine

They would have to move a lot of machinery around to get into bombing distance. A base resolves that problem.
In the age of missiles and stealth bombers, I doubt that will be an issue :undecided:. And moreover any base in BD would actually leave them vulnerable to a massive counterattack, BD being a country that lacks strategic depth and is surrounded by India from all sides. A nuclear powered AC would serve a better mobile platform for any strikes against India, you are clutching at straws here, how the hell did you become a think tank :what:?

In the age of missiles and stealth bombers, I doubt that will be an issue :undecided:. And moreover any base in BD would actually leave them vulnerable to a massive counterattack, BD being a country that lacks strategic depth and is surrounded by India from all sides. A nuclear powered AC would serve a better mobile platform for any strikes against India, you are clutching at straws here, how the hell did you become a think tank :what:?

If a nuclear powered mobile AC solves the problem then why do the Americans have so many damned bases? Obviously an AC is not enough.

This world is connected and there is always some degree of interference from a bigger neighbor. You can see any where in this world.

USA - Canada, mexico.

China - Taiwan, N.Korea.

Russia - Ukraine

I am sure Canada and Mexico derive some economic and military benefit from their relationship with the US and the same applies to Taiwan and N. Korea from China but what the hell does Bangladesh get from India?

If a nuclear powered mobile AC solves the problem then why do the Americans have so many damned bases? Obviously an AC is not enough.

I am sure Canada and Mexico derive some economic and military benefit from their relationship with the US and the same applies to Taiwan and N. Korea from China but what the hell does Bangladesh get from India?
Tell me one American base situated in such a geographical location where it is surrounded by the "enemy" (which is hypothetically India in this case :what:) from all sides?

Too much propaganda from rightists against India will only harm BD interests dude!!

India - BD relations are mutually beneficial to each other and Time will prove it.

Bangladesh first and foremost necessity is to preserve Bangladesh sovereignty and independence from indian attack. Now, if Bangladeshis need help from US or Chinese or both, we should be seeking that. Lately though, indians tried to poison Chinese understanding by propagating a lie that Bangladesh will be used against China by US. But that indian lie is to save indian stooges (Awami League regime) which is not only undermining Bangladesh sovereignty, but also undermining Chinese and US interest in Bangladesh.

Furthermore, india, by undermining Bangladesh sovereignty and keeping indian subservient regime only doing long term damage to Chinese interest in disputed area around Tibet. If China fall for indian lie, it will only enable india to use Bangladesh at staging ground and corridor, in future conflict against China.

China also should not fooled by increasing purchase of military equipments by indian subservient current Bangladesh regime. When indian end game is to use Bangladesh defense force as auxiliary in future conflict against China, such purchase is just india orchestrated deception.

Bangladesh played and will play moderation role when it comes to China and US interests. For Chinese they should not forget, it was Bangladeshi origin (then) Pakistani diplomat who played crucial role in establishing diplomatic relation between China and United States. In Bangladesh, for China and US, it is not zero some game as indians are lying to their teeth. Perhaps, Chinese PM (to be more specific) and foreign ministry needs some soul searching before falling for indian lie.

But why will we even think of ATTACKING our protectorate?? :coffee:

Too much propaganda from rightists against India will only harm BD interests dude!!

India - BD relations are mutually beneficial to each other and Time will prove it.

You mean when India sucked out all the blood from Bangladesh and there is nothing left?

You mean when India sucked out all the blood from Bangladesh and there is nothing left?

BD's economic interests do not coincide with that of countries like India. India do not want monopoly and we have many areas to concentrate and grow. I think you got my point.

We follow "Live and Let live" principle.

BD's economic interests do not coincide with that of countries like India. India do not want monopoly and we have many areas to concentrate and grow. I think you got my point.

We follow "Live and Let live" principle.

I doubt that very much ...

some people and some nations can never learn...........I leave it to that
I have never in my life heard a truer confession from a person about his own people and motherland.
There should be a open bid between China and USA for military /neval base.the port ( new one) will go to the highest bidder, we will choose the one with more to give us in every sense of the way. Money,power,electricity, infrastructure, agriculture, businesses etc,etc,etc,
It will be good for BD.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom