What's new

America’s interventions in Bangladesh’s politics hurt the interests of India and regional peace

No one has to play in Bangladesh. If the Indians left us alone then there would not be all this trouble. India wants to control and dominate the region so as to keep out everyone else.

Every country has to choose between good and bad parties. BAL is the only option you gave us. Sincerely, if you guys can create a sensible party which looks for BD interests then we would not be supporting Snake-Hasina.

Every country has to choose between good and bad parties. BAL is the only option you gave us. Sincerely, if you guys can create a sensible party which looks for BD interests then we would not be supporting Snake-Hasina.

You actually believe that the BAL looks after BD's interests and who are you to choose or decide who are good and bad parties for Bangladesh? That decision is for the electorate not an external power. What you are indicating is direct interference by India in the internal affairs of Bangladesh.

Even Munshi knows deep in his heart that what we do is ultimately for his own good. Its tough love. If left to their own stupidity, BD will become another Pakistan. The bangladeshis certainly don't want that.

You are welcome fellers...
so you indians just don't want another sovereign Muslim neighbour - i see

so you indians just don't want another sovereign Muslim neighbour - i see

Dude, Pakistan does not have sovereignty over large tracts of their territory and their airspace is violated everyday by drones that bomb Pakistan. No, we do not want that to happen to BD, we want BD's sovereignty protected.

Dude, Pakistan does not have sovereignty over large tracts of their territory and their airspace is violated everyday by drones that bomb Pakistan. No, we do not want that to happen to BD, we want BD's sovereignty protected.
I had a bad day today,good that I came here.now I have a stomach cramps from laughing so hard.
Someone should open a new thread about /funniest jokes by Indian in Bangladesh section of PDF.

I had a bad day today,good that I came here.now I have a stomach cramps from laughing so hard.
Someone should open a new thread about /funniest jokes by Indian in Bangladesh section of PDF.
exactly !!

Back
Top Bottom