What's new

American Veterans captured by Russians in Donbas

Reaction score
Country
Canada

If I were Putin, I set the following conditions for their release:

1. Effective immediately and for all eternity, the end of US arms support for Kiev army, either through sale or through donation.

2. Recognition of Taiwan as a province of China and hitherto, effective immediately and for all eternity, the end of US arms support for Taipei army, either through sale or through donation.

3. End sanction against China, Syria, Russia, Cuba, Venezuela, Libya, Iran, Yemen, North Korea.

@White and Green with M/S @F-22Raptor @Oldman1 @UKBengali @gambit @Ich @jamahir @jamal18 @Hack-Hook @Vergennes @Song Hong @Ali_Baba @bobo6661 @KAL-EL @thetutle @925boy @FuturePAF @mazeto @CAPRICORN-88 @sammuel @Wood @nang2 @Messerschmitt @mmr @Philip the Arab @Apollon @Philip the Arab @Hassan Al-Somal @Viet @Get Ya Wig Split @A.P. Richelieu @letsrock @PakFactor @RescueRanger @ZeGerman @zartosht @jhungary

Last edited:
Oh this is going to ring a lot of bells across the board - deny or falsified or fake .. lets see

I just found some links. See here:

FORMER.
FORMER Russian soldiers were in Wagner (pro Syrian government tribesmen) when 40 American troops (different SpecOps units) supported Kurds with AH-64 Apache, F-22, F-15E, B-52, AC-130, MQ-9 Reaper and USMC M777 and M142 HIMARS absolutely toasted.
Russians denied, even after several asking from the US side, that they have troops there, so they wanted to test US reaction.

FORMER.
FORMER Russian soldiers were in Wagner (pro Syrian government tribesmen) when 40 American troops (different SpecOps units) supported Kurds with AH-64 Apache, F-22, F-15E, B-52, AC-130, MQ-9 Reaper and USMC M777 and M142 HIMARS absolutely toasted.
Russians denied, even after several asking from the US side, that they have troops there, so they wanted to test US reaction.
Just just jussst 40 ? OMG just 40 soldiers ??
Against all those baddy baddy wagner group ?
They ONLY had a AH-64, F22, F15E, B-52, C130, MQ9, M777 and M142 support them ONLY....

A lot to ask for the return of two soldiers.

Americans say they value American lives. So the conditions are justified as far as I'm concerned unless they want to see captured American soldiers rot in their cells for the rest of their lives which won't be pretty.

Just just jussst 40 ? OMG just 40 soldiers ??
Against all those baddy baddy wagner group ?
They ONLY had a AH-64, F22, F15E, B-52, C130, MQ9, M777 and M142 support them ONLY....

No not only and nothing special but my point is that the US is the only country which can support it's troops, even a small, unimportant group like that, with so much firepower.
And the mercs were former Russian military.
Because "American soldiers captured by Russians in Donbas" BS.
FORMER.
It's NOTHING, Murricans DON'T care for them, same like Russians didn't care for their mercs.

I think they should send these American war tourist to Siberia. A few years in a labor camp will help them clear their head.

2. Recognition of Taiwan as a province of China and hitherto, effective immediately and for all eternity, the end of US arms support for Taipei army, either through sale or through donation
The f would Putin care about that?

3. End sanction against China, Syria, Russia, Cuba, Venezuela, Libya, Iran, Yemen, North Korea.
You think USA would do that for a few volunteers? Lol

Oh if American soldier are found to be involved in Ukraine then Putin must be 100% sure he will win the war...looking at American soldiers track records.

Americans say they value American lives. So the conditions are justified as far as I'm concerned unless they want to see captured American soldiers rot in their cells for the rest of their lives which won't be pretty.
The US govt doesn't care about American life at all.
This year, a Chinese court sentenced an American to death, but the US govt did not make any statement to save him.
It is an international practice to try to save your own citizens from foreign capital punishment. You know, even the Philippine govt will try to save the Filipinos sentenced to death. The US govt and the US media do not care about these Americans at all.

Back
Top Bottom