What's new

American Veterans captured by Russians in Donbas

Better yet, let them witness the atrocities of Kiev artillery on the civilians of Donbas, then release them to the US and spread the word of the evil crimes of humanity the Kiev government has perpetrated upon the civilian population of Donbas. Doing so means American soldiers will join the war on the side of Russia against the Kiev government.

If I were Putin, I set the following conditions for their release:

1. Effective immediately and for all eternity, the end of US arms support for Kiev army, either through sale or through donation.

2. Recognition of Taiwan as a province of China and hitherto, effective immediately and for all eternity, the end of US arms support for Taipei army, either through sale or through donation.

3. End sanction against China, Syria, Russia, Cuba, Venezuela, Libya, Iran, Yemen, North Korea.

@White and Green with M/S @F-22Raptor @Oldman1 @UKBengali @gambit @Ich @jamahir @jamal18 @Hack-Hook @Vergennes @Song Hong @Ali_Baba @bobo6661 @KAL-EL @thetutle @925boy @FuturePAF @mazeto @CAPRICORN-88 @sammuel @Wood @nang2 @Messerschmitt @mmr @Philip the Arab @Apollon @Philip the Arab @Hassan Al-Somal @Viet @Get Ya Wig Split @A.P. Richelieu @letsrock @PakFactor @RescueRanger @ZeGerman @zartosht @jhungary
Didn't know PTSD could mutilate your face. That too at 27 😱

FORMER.
FORMER Russian soldiers were in Wagner (pro Syrian government tribesmen) when 40 American troops (different SpecOps units) supported Kurds with AH-64 Apache, F-22, F-15E, B-52, AC-130, MQ-9 Reaper and USMC M777 and M142 HIMARS absolutely toasted.
Russians denied, even after several asking from the US side, that they have troops there, so they wanted to test US reaction.
u forgot to add F-35, tanks, patriots, submarines, aircraft carriers, cruise missiles, ballistic missiles and nukes to the list of the weapons used by these 40 soldiers.

1. Effective immediately and for all eternity, the end of US arms support for Kiev army, either through sale or through donation.
The profit gained from Ukraine is worth more than these two ex soldiers.
2. Recognition of Taiwan as a province of China and hitherto, effective immediately and for all eternity, the end of US arms support for Taipei army, either through sale or through donation.
America already recognises China as the "real" china and I guess they also consider Taiwan to be part of China. I still don't see how killing support for Taiwan would help Putin. It would further worsen his image as a subordinate to the Chinese.
3. End sanction against China, Syria, Russia, Cuba, Venezuela, Libya, Iran, Yemen, North Korea.
I don't think America values Ukraine more than these countries but the rest of Europe may be spooked enough to comply.

The US govt doesn't care about American life at all.
This year, a Chinese court sentenced an American to death, but the US govt did not make any statement to save him.
It is an international practice to try to save your own citizens from foreign capital punishment. You know, even the Philippine govt will try to save the Filipinos sentenced to death. The US govt and the US media do not care about these Americans at all.

Smart tactics of Americans. They will never condemn China in this regard.

Countless losers and lack of morality in the US and the third world countries can become global talents in China, sleep with Chinese women and insult China.:D. Americans will be silent and continue to encourage that happens.

Americans say they value American lives. So the conditions are justified as far as I'm concerned unless they want to see captured American soldiers rot in their cells for the rest of their lives which won't be pretty.

You think USA would do that for a few volunteers? Lol

I think USA government reaction will be "We don't deal with rogue government".

And Tai Hai Chen, I never receive alert whenever you tag me in your OPs. Do you edit in the tags after posting the OP ?

The profit gained from Ukraine is worth more than these two ex soldiers.

:sad:

I just found some links. See here:

Do we know what are the origins of these soldiers/helpers. Let us get our facts right before we take this further. There are a lot of Ukrainians of US origin who might have gone over to help their nation out. I would just get the fact out before we discuss this further.
A

Can Putin negotiate for reversing regime change operation by US and its handlers in Pakistan.

Would be very much appreciated.

Can Putin negotiate for reversing regime change operation by US and its handlers in Pakistan.

Would be very much appreciated.

I think that initiative should be taken by Imran by he meeting Putin and others.

Back
Top Bottom