What's new

American Thoughts on Living in India

Thanks I think the weather will be good, it's winter in India in when we will be there so the weather will be beautiful, not sure if we should go to Goa or Kerala, I hear Goa is pretty bad now, not family friendly?

If you prefer nature, visit Kerala and go to the Backwaters for a boating tour. I am doing it with my entire family (+ 20 people) every year and it never gets old :)

Americans wants to live in india on the other hand indian peoples want to live in America but thts 100% sure if every indian get an opportunity to live in America they will all run from india in case of Americans people they are only few peoples 0.1% who want to live in india.

one another solution for u people why dont you people exchange ur countries for 1 or 2 decades :P then i should say God bless America

no Indians generally want to stay in India, dont know who tells you this bullshit

Hi Shatterpoint,

There is some truth in jellodragon's advisory but I think he is just here to troll. I have a question for you with current situation in Pakistan would you consider going there?

After reading Shatterpoint's posts describing his love for the "supa" powa" clearly emanate from a deep rooted hatred for Muslims and Pakistanis. Plus virtually all Pakistanis don't care if he visits Pakistan or not, in fact, I am glad the likes of him chose not to go to Pakistan.

Anyway, it must be an honor for you indians to be accepted by the "gora"

Here is something you people are proud of:
2677154072_acb8dfaa76.jpg

^^ Sorry Pakistan is a terrorist hiding, terrorist sympathizers, conspiracy theorist, most of your population believes that it is ok to kill innocents, I don't want anything happening to my family and especially to my kids, is it my fault that your country is falling apart?

Maybe in France you didn't learn to comprehend a simple sentence.

Since you hate Pakistan so much what are you doing on PDF?

After reading Shatterpoint's posts describing his love for the "supa" powa" clearly emanate from a deep rooted hatred for Muslims and Pakistanis. Plus virtually all Pakistanis don't care if he visits Pakistan or not, in fact, I am glad the likes of him chose not to go to Pakistan.

Anyway, it must be an honor for you indians to be accepted by the "gora"

Here is something you people are proud of:

Do you even know the history of your country ?`????
India AND Pakistan where oppressed by the colonialists! such things were happining in todays Pakistan too!

Beautiful reminds me a lot of the Swiss Alps.

These places were like heaven back in early nineties, but kind'a lost it's sheen because of growth of population, urbanization, and migrants from Nepal. But i still love this place, peoples are nice and warm.

P.S. Please prefer to ignore hatemonger's jealousy filled comments.

if we r terrorists wht u doing in defence.pk

u no what Alqaida new leader is approaching u through this defence.pk and he is behind u just turn around :blink:

Actually I don't hate Muslims or Pakistanis, I just hate terrorist or people that believe that killing innocent people in the name of religion is ok, I also hate people who seem to think they are so called "The Pure" yet they are busy sending suicide bombers and terrorist to all parts of the world to spread their hatred.

I also don't like the Muslim attitude of going to other countries and trying to shove their shitty Sharia laws etc down peoples throats, yet in those Muslim countries people are not allowed to practice their religion at all, sorry if this offends but its the truth.

Shatterpoint this might be of your interest.
Indian Autorickshaw Challenge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Humanitarian Focus

One of the most important elements of both the Classic Rally and the Mumbai Xpress Rally is their association with Round Table India.[4] Participants of these events are encouraged to raise funds towards charitable efforts in Tamil Nadu and across India.

fun for a good cause and chance to see real India in practical.
rickshaw-challenge-.jpg

12tvm_auto7_JPG_890058f.jpg

mumbai-xpress-large.jpg

Do you even know the history of your country ?`????
India AND Pakistan where oppressed by the colonialists! such things were happining in todays Pakistan too

I am aware of history, in fact my great grandfather fought against the British for India's independence. The only difference today is you people have accepted the very people you fought against with open arms and gloat proudly. Why do you think the likes of Shatterpoint are in love with you. On the other hand, Pakistan with all its problems has resisted this invasion of goras and immoral and corrupt culture to some extent.
I am not talking about the corrupt and sold out Pakistani government, but it is the average man on the street I am referring to.

Back
Top Bottom