What's new

American Thoughts on Living in India

Never said I hate the west. I just hate the many corrupt and immoral things the west stands for. Also, you don't have to go on and on about why you don't want to go to Pakistan. Like I said I am glad people with your mindset don't go there as you guys can be a potential security threat for the country.

P.S: I was born in US. Not all Muslims are immigrants from Islamic countries .. lol

Trust me I am glad you were born in the USA and not in Pakistan or some other Arab/Muslim country, but I bet you would one of the first to scream how disgusting etc the West is.

Your blind hatred for Islam and Muslims has made you a blatant hypocrite.

Lol blind hatred? Nah my eyes are wide open trust me, I have seen things, I have read things, I have even read the crappy propaganda you guys like to spin, so trust me my eyes are wide open, thank God they aren't shut like the citizens of your country and of the many Muslims around the world.

Trust me I am glad you were born in the USA and not in Pakistan or some other Arab/Muslim country, but I bet you would one of the first to scream how disgusting etc the West is.

Lol blind hatred? Nah my eyes are wide open trust me, I have seen things, I have read things, I have even read the crappy propaganda you guys like to spin, so trust me my eyes are wide open, thank God they aren't shut like the citizens of your country and of the many Muslims around the world.

How typical of your ilk to consistently dodge my question

If you hate Pakistan so much why is a bigot such as yourself on PDF????

Shatterpoint , you should post your experiences here whenever you visit India in real time..!! :)
And you can get any information or advice required from us..!! :cheers:

PS : My advice.. Get yourself and the family vaccinated properly before visiting India... And be on malaria prophylaxis through out.. Very rampant and endemic disease here..!! :cheers:

I thought this was an internet forum? Call me all the names you want, it does not hurt me, in fact I think you need to take the splinter out of your eye before you try removing the plank from mine. Maybe if Muslims actually stood for something good I would respect them, maybe if Muslims stop celebrating and condoning acts of brutality against innocent people and actually have all your Immans and Mullahs come out and stand against terrorism etc I would respect them, but guess what they wont.

I am aware of history, in fact my great grandfather fought against the British for India's independence. The only difference today is you people have accepted the very people you fought against with open arms and gloat proudly. Why do you think the likes of Shatterpoint are in love with you. On the other hand, Pakistan with all its problems has resisted this invasion of goras and immoral and corrupt culture to some extent.
I am not talking about the corrupt and sold out Pakistani government, but it is the average man on the street I am referring to.

1. You can be really proud of your grandfather, hats off to all freedom fighters who gave us, the people of south Asia their freedom back
2. What do you mean that we have "accepted" the people we fought during the Independence Movement?
These things happend over sixty years ago, I am not saying that we can forget but we have to live on. We are just try to be friendly to tourists and guests.

PS: you are even living in the west and you are probably even paying taxes to a country which is openly disregarding Paksitani sovereignity (OBL raid, drone strikes etc...)

I thought this was an internet forum? Call me all the names you want, it does not hurt me, in fact I think you need to take the splinter out of your eye before you try removing the plank from mine. Maybe if Muslims actually stood for something good I would respect them, maybe if Muslims stop celebrating and condoning acts of brutality against innocent people and actually have all your Immans and Mullahs come out and stand against terrorism etc I would respect them, but guess what they wont.

The names are well suited based on your posts

I don't know if you have read my posts in the past. I am against ALL acts of terrorism, whether the perpetrator are NATO troops butchering innocent civilians in Afghanistan or suicide bombers in Pakistan. Also, you know Moulanas & Imaams have denounced terrorism in and outside Pakistan, which you conveniently ignore while dismissing the atrocities of the West in Muslim countries.

I don't know if you have read my posts in the past. I am against ALL acts of terrorism, whether the perpetrator are NATO troops butchering innocent civilians in Afghanistan or suicide bombers in Pakistan. Also, you know Moulanas & Imaams have denounced terrorism in and outside Pakistan, which you conveniently ignore while dismissing the atrocities of the West in Muslim countries.

Err no they haven't denounced anything, a few words here and there when they are forced to say something does not count, you might be a rare Muslim who stands against terrorism, but trust me you are one of the very, very few and if that is true then my respect to you.

farooq dont wastw ur time . he is just a kid mind man who dont know about reality of ground values and just brainwashed by zionist media .

or he is just an indian guy who just hiding behind a flags and bashing hes hatered

lol brainwashed by the Zionist now? Ok then set me straight lol, I bet that's not happening either, how typical of Pakistanis and Muslims, if they don't like something blame the Zionist, Christians, Hindus, Buddhist, Aliens, Fish whatever that's handy, but never blame themselves.

Err no they haven't denounced anything, a few words here and there when they are forced to say something does not count, you might be a rare Muslim who stands against terrorism, but trust me you are one of the very, very few and if that is true then my respect to you.

Yes they have! You just chose to ignore it. Again, your perception is based on a blind prejudice towards Muslim. If you get off the anti-Islamic blogs, you will find many Islamic scholars who have vehemently denounced terrorism.

Why aren't you so outspoken about atrocities taking place in the name of "freedom" in Afghanistan, Iraq, etc at the hands of the West?

If you have open heart and mind I will be more than happy to show you proofs my friend.

I actually support the invasion of Afghanistan, the USA had a right to avenge the innocents killed, I also support the drone strikes in Pakistan against the terrorist and their sympathizers. I however did not and do not support the invasion of Iraq, the US should have left it to the Muslims/Arabs to sort out their own problems, even though we all know Saddam was a evil maniac.

The only Muslims who I have time for are the Sufis, everything I have read about them says they are a peaceful branch of Islam.

farooq dont wastw ur time . he is just a kid mind man who dont know about reality of ground values and just brainwashed by zionist media .

or he is just an indian guy who just hiding behind a flags and bashing hes hatered

Brother I don't know if he a false flagger or not... but as Muslims we should be more respectful.

I actually support the invasion of Afghanistan, the USA had a right to avenge the innocents killed, I also support the drone strikes in Pakistan against the terrorist and their sympathizers. I however did not and do not support the invasion of Iraq, the US should have left it to the Muslims/Arabs to sort out their own problems, even though we all know Saddam was a evil maniac.

The only Muslims who I have time for are the Sufis, everything I have read about them says they are a peaceful branch of Islam.

Well bro, even though I don't agree with your politics I see there is room for opportunity to clear your misconceptions about Islam. We can have dignified private conversation and I can tell you more if you a have a open heart and mind. I for one do believe in Sufis

Brother I don't know if he a false flagger or not... but as Muslims we should be more respectful.

Well bro, even though I don't agree with your politics I see there is room for opportunity to clear your misconceptions about Islam. We can have dignified private conversation and I can tell you more if you a have a open heart and mind. I for one do believe in Sufis

The Sufis are are beautiful branch of Islam, pity the rest of the Muslims don;t really like them, they preach tolerance etc, but yes educate me.

Since the OP is an article from a blog, and that too well over a year old, here is a more recent one, also from another foreigner.

Things This White Girl Learned While In India | Thought Catalog

Actually that is a good article, thanks for posting it, very funny.

Back
Top Bottom