What's new

American Thoughts on Living in India

The Sufis are are beautiful branch of Islam, pity the rest of the Muslims don;t really like them, they preach tolerance etc, but yes educate me.

If you like we can have a conversation via private message or email ... whatever you prefer

I wish you best of luck for your trip to india.

Try to stay within high society since you are with your family. :)

mumbai-xpress-large.jpg

Funny how you're showing parts of Pakistan in this map as being yours :laugh:

^^ Sorry Pakistan is a terrorist hiding, terrorist sympathizers, conspiracy theorist, most of your population believes that it is ok to kill innocents, I don't want anything happening to my family and especially to my kids, is it my fault that your country is falling apart?

Post reported.

We don't mind if you hide your true Indian identity to play your silly games here -- perhaps in your mind you fancy yourself a shrewd operator -- but when you start generalizing and openly attacking the entire Pakistani nation, then you have crossed a line.

Post reported.

We don't mind if you hide your true Indian identity to play your silly games here -- perhaps in your mind you fancy yourself a shrewd operator -- but when you start generalizing and openly attacking the entire Pakistani nation, then you have crossed a line.

The height of trollism - guy infatuated and in love with India on PDF starting a thread and then taking it OFF topic to accommodate his trollism - Incredible false flagging Indian indeed. There is no need to be ashamed of your real ID - to hide behind other nations flags shows the mindset...

lol my shrewd games? Funny considering I am not Indian nor have Indian heritage, but look its fine believe what you want, its another conspiracy theory.

It's not me. My blonde, blue eyed friend told me you are an Indian. ;)

The height of trollism - guy infatuated and in love with India on PDF starting a thread and then taking it OFF topic to accommodate his trollism - Incredible false flagging Indian indeed. There is no need to be ashamed of your real ID - to hide behind other nations flags shows the mindset...

It's not just one thread. Look at his previous threads and posts.

He hates Pakistanis, Muslims and -- wait for it -- the Chinese.

Shatterpoint

You preach tolerance yet you spew hatred and bigotry against the Muslims. You claim you are against terrorism yet you state that you support the invasion of a country by another more powerful country in the name of revenge. You agree that Iraq was a mistake but do not condemn the Christians and Jews that carried out this crime against humanity. I see what you have done there, selective prejudice against Muslims you fake. Your responses are either as an Indian or a right wing Islamaphobe.

What do you know about Sharia law? Nothing and your ignorance is glaringly obvious. It is just your prejudice that is percolating through this website. It is sad really! you wish to go to India which is a beautiful country and you will enjoy your trip there if you have an open mind and have tolerance for difference, which you claim you have and in the same breath you tarnish a whole religion and a country.

What you have heard about Islam and Pakistan has been through the prism of media many of which are owned by Murdoch who has a deep and anti Islam agenda. This is a fact. There is also the Western media hypocrisy of hiding western exploitation and terrorism and double dealing with the Muslim world.

Pakistan is not a failed state, it is poor and due to 30 years of fighting the West's war for which it was rewarded by having sanctions imposed it and it does have a legitimate grievance regarding the issue of Kashmir. Before you think that Pakistanis live under rocks, you should also know there is no state hobby of defecating in the streets of Karachi as it is in Mumbai.

All poor countries including India suffer from instability and I wonder how great France would be if it had two borders to defend for 30 plus years.

You support the drones, you may not if the collateral damage was your family.

As my Buddhist and Hindu friends say: Karma can be a *****. Go figure.

Never said I hate the west. I just hate the many corrupt and immoral things the west stands for. Also, you don't have to go on and on about why you don't want to go to Pakistan. Like I said I am glad people with your mindset don't go there as you guys can be a potential security threat for the country.

P.S: I was born in US. Not all Muslims are immigrants from Islamic countries .. lol

When he said the same thing you are all over him??? Hypocrite??

He also says he dont hate pakistan/muslims but few things attach to them like terrorism and religious fanaticism. Whats wrong in it??

lol my shrewd games? Funny considering I am not Indian nor have Indian heritage, but look its fine believe what you want, its another conspiracy theory.

haven´t gone through the entire thread but there are plenty of blogs in the internet on living in India , some good, others not so good , but thought you would be intrested, here Living in India, moving to India, expatriate India and this one is very intresting Diary of a White Indian Housewife – Thoughts and Experiences of an Expat Living in India
these blogs will probably give you some idea about my country , if you haven´t already learned enough , enjoy!!

Back
Top Bottom