What's new

American/Israeli & Indian lobby spreading fears about Pak nukes

In Pakistan most who talk about being friends with Israel are known stooges of USA. As for not recognizing Israel pressure has to be build up and sustained.

Instead of answering my question, which for obvious reasons you can't. You keep repeating yourself with the same lie, over and over again.

You were against Military action against Taliban and their sympathizers.
You favor bending backwards for Arabs even at the expense of Pakistan National interest.

What exactly are you then, since the policy you love only favors enemies of Pakistan. I take it you are enemy of Pakistan.

Instead of answering my question, which for obvious reasons you can't. You keep repeating yourself with the same lie, over and over again.

You were against Military action against Taliban and their sympathizers.
You favor bending backwards for Arabs even at the expense of Pakistan National interest.

What exactly are you then, since the policy you love only favors enemies of Pakistan. I take it you are enemy of Pakistan.
You are defending enemy of Pakistan as for being backward pathetic joke. Those who blame us of being backward are mostly those whose modernism is limited to getting drunk and naked in short acting like animals. As for recognizing Israel it is of no use only embarrassment but some are to naive to understand.

You are defending enemy of Pakistan as for being backward pathetic joke. Those who blame us of being backward are mostly those whose modernism is limited to getting drunk and naked in short acting like animals. As for recognizing Israel it is of no use only embarrassment but some are to naive to understand.

L O L, so now, I am alcoholic and nudest Animal, enemy of Pakistan.:rofl:

If recognizing the state of Israel is embarrassment, then what do you say about yours beloved Arab states and Turkey that have diplomatic relations with them.:big_boss:

L O L, so now, I am alcoholic and nudest Animal, enemy of Pakistan.:rofl:

If recognizing the state of Israel is embarrassment, then what do you say about yours beloved Arab states and Turkey that have diplomatic relations with them.:big_boss:
Yes they are biggest examples of it even after peace accords still USA doesn't sell F-16 to Egypt which have BVR tech in them. They get few peanuts and nothing much. Every second day Israel actions only leave them crying and humiliated. They gained nothing only embarrassment.

Yes they are biggest examples of it even after peace accords still USA doesn't sell F-16 to Egypt which have BVR tech in them. They get few peanuts and nothing much. Every second day Israel actions only leave them crying and humiliated. They gained nothing only embarrassment.

What this has anything to do with Pakistan and her Interest? You are a Pakistani shouldn't Pakistan and only Pakistan be your concern?

What this has anything to do with Pakistan and her Interest? You are a Pakistani shouldn't Pakistan and only Pakistan be your concern?
No before Pakistani I am Muslim as far as Jerusalem is concerned no compromise will be made Israel wants security leave Palestine and Jerusalem other wise sooner or later it would face entire Muslim world.

Why on earth would Turkey (controlled by Zionist NATO) and the Zionist Kingdom of Saudi Arabia want to sincerely help the Palestinians?

Dear TMA , On behalf of Turkish brothers and sisters I can say that yes , Turkey is part of NATO and have military collaboration with Israel as well but definitely NOT controlled by NATO . Current Government of Mr Erdogen and also large part of Turkish population loves Palestinians and as concerned about Muslims plight as any other Muslim of the world. I am waiting for the day when Turkey may end their relations with Israel and also membership of NATO through increasing public resentment against these.

As for Kingdom of Saudi Arabia , it is so unfortunate that they had great leaders like Shah Faisal who took active measures against West for supporting Israel like oil embargo of the 1970s and also supported Palestinian cause but later rulers of Saudi dynasty preferred to safe guard their luxuries and investments in the West at the expense of Muslim cause . Also the hatred of Shia and Iran has haunted Saudis and their crony Gulf states to such an extent that they are ready to accept Zionists and Crusaders as their partner against Iran . They are against Bashar Al Assad in Syria and Hizbollah of Lebanon blame them as partners of Shia Iran but forgetting that its the Hizbollah-Syria -Iran joint punch which gave bloody nose to the Zionist regime during 2006 Lebanon conflict. Weakening them will be only in the interest of Israel and its Western Masters but Saudis and their cronies don't seem to care for this !

This is very much unfortunate for Muslim Ummah ! Our enemies are so happy to see sectarian and regional rifts among us and fueling these hatred even more . Now it is upto all Muslims countries including Saudi Arabia Iran Turkey Pakistan to finish our differences and unite against common enemy who on the other hand are also united against us with a common goal of destroying us !

Whilst I discriminate between the people of Turkey and her ruling elites (just like I discriminate between the people of Pakistan and her ruling elite), Erdogan has been wholly complicit in trying to destroy Syria. Turkey will only leave NATO if there is a civil war. That is what it will take, in my opinion. Are the Turkish people ready for this?

Shah Faisal was a good one, thats why they killed him. However Saudi Arabia will never unite against Israel. She was created so Israel could be born. I say good riddance to Saudi Arabia. (Note I discriminate between the people and the ruling elite).

Last edited:
Being nice with usa wont elimimate you from the threat list. Having secured your assets with sufficient safety precautions you can also document them and have some open policy with China for example about nuke production and recordings under SCO umbrella. when israel or india gives some device to detonate in the west tomorrow you would have better proof.they can try the isis africa mexico route as mentioned in isis magazines but none would believe them even currently.

These Yankees would have already done an Iraq/Afghanistan job inside Pakistan. Our nukes is the only thing which has prevented these fvckers from doing an occupation job. These nukes are here to stay and these fvckers are going to have to deal with that fact for the rest of their miserable lives. We are glad to have an ally such as China. Nukes and China will always prevent Yanks from making the final move they are yearning to make.

Every day some monkey from Pakistan talks about nuclear war with India. Any you blame India for spreading fear.

There is only one macaca and that is an ugly Indian.

Coming from a person who belongs to a country which threatens with cold start doctrines and limited wars. You're right. We are going to fire Nasr's and make you pay for any aggression you commit. Fvck everyone who opposes our right to self defense. Do something about it if you or anyone else can.

Threatening India which has 6000 kms range missile with 60 kms range missile. Any anti air missile in India's arsenal will shoot down your Nasr.
Sure it will.

This is the endgame folks. Your nukes are about to go under the guise of terrorism and then all of these Indians will be cheering on as the Indians kill all of you, rape your women and rip babies out of their wombs.

Its either now or never to have it all out with India. Use it or lose it.

@Oscar i was thinking that Modi will opt for a major skirmish at the end of his tenure because fanatics in RSS will not calm down easily.
What's your opinion.

It is pakistan who is spreading fear of Pakistani nuke smore than anybody else. We receive Nuclear bomb threat every alternate day from either Pakistani army or Pakistani politician or scientist. Why blames others.

@Oscar i was thinking that Modi will opt for a major skirmish at the end of his tenure because fanatics in RSS will not calm down easily.
What's your opinion.
That might be a possibility. However, one has to understand the phenomenon of Modi. This is not one man who is a monster as we make him out to be. In a way, take it as an illusion to Imran Khan(not in terms of mentality but the political phenomenon and public behaviour). There is a man who has been successful at getting his state as a economic powerhouse. As happens with such people, there are advisors and sycophantic suckups who like to tag along. There are those that push their policy and ideas through him. The same with Modi. He may not like Muslims but he certainly did not hate them with ferocity. He is a man more obsessed with who he is(much like IK)...and yet genuinly wishes good for his country. Along the way, his persona works.. but he must also give into his RSS backing at times for political support.

Right now, punishing Pakistan for 26/11 will work as a call. As a long term run, finishing Pakistan's nuclear weapons capability by having the world take it from us will serve as a goal. Both a very possible because our own love for the Taliban and extremism has provided them the ammunition they needed. They thought strategic, we thought tactical.

Right now, they are on the offensive and they have the card to play. We dont.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom