What's new

American/Israeli & Indian lobby spreading fears about Pak nukes

Link to this claim ??
The world Zionist movement should not be neglectful of the dangers of Pakistan to it. And Pakistan now should be its first target, for this ideological state is a threat to our existence. And Pakistan, the whole of it, hates the Jews and loves the Arabs. This lover of the Arabs is more dangerous to us than the Arabs themselves. For that matter, it is most essential for the world Zionism that it should now take immediate steps against Pakistan.

Whereas the inhabitants of the Indian peninsula are Hindus whose hearts have been full of hatred towards Muslims, therefore, India is the most important base for us to work from against Pakistan. It is essential that we exploit this base and strike and crush Pakistanis, enemies of Jews and Zionism, by all disguised and secret plans.
This was his statement

The world Zionist movement should not be neglectful of the dangers of Pakistan to it. And Pakistan now should be its first target, for this ideological state is a threat to our existence. And Pakistan, the whole of it, hates the Jews and loves the Arabs. This lover of the Arabs is more dangerous to us than the Arabs themselves. For that matter, it is most essential for the world Zionism that it should now take immediate steps against Pakistan.

Whereas the inhabitants of the Indian peninsula are Hindus whose hearts have been full of hatred towards Muslims, therefore, India is the most important base for us to work from against Pakistan. It is essential that we exploit this base and strike and crush Pakistanis, enemies of Jews and Zionism, by all disguised and secret plans.
This was his statement

Where is the link? I did not see one!

Hindus against Muslims... I don't think so..... If that being the case after 68 years, there should be no Muslims in India... I have more than a dozen Muslim friends and they were not left behind in any sector... Kindly don't spread rumors and lies which you had dreamt!

Where is the link? I did not see one!

Hindus against Muslims... I don't think so..... If that being the case after 68 years, there should be no Muslims in India... I have more than a dozen Muslim friends and they were not left behind in any sector... Kindly don't spread rumors and lies which you had dreamt!
Yes you have killed thousands and thousands and thousands in India stop crying you are not against Muslims in fact BJP and RSS led government is the biggest proof

Yes you have killed thousands and thousands and thousands in India stop crying you are not against Muslims in fact BJP and RSS led government is the biggest proof

First of all where is the link? You did not give it yet!

If we had killed thousands and thousands and thousands then how come the Muslim population in India is flourishing? Why aren't the Muslims from India are not emigrating to the holy Pakistani land!

It is the same country which has Wipro and Cipla with Muslim chief's are present!

BJP have many Muslims in their party, RSS is Zahid hamid likes Indian version, they have no say in the government! As I said it is your own dremt insecurity!

That is because Pakistan first took part against Israel in the Israel Arab conflict. Had we mind our own business, things would had been different even if not rosy.

We accept India as a country with whom we have fought 4 wars 1 resulting in breaking of our eastern wing, terrorism in which thousands of Pakistanis have lost their lives, Yet we dont accept Israel with whom Pakistan does not have a direct quarrel. The hypocrisy and stupidity of Pakistanis amazes me.

You need to clear your mind from this trash.....
Way before Pakistan participation in Arab Israel war, it was Israel who declared Pakistan as friend of Arabs and grave threat to Israel in 1948, right after its creation......

IMG_20150929_152930.jpg

Well people like it or not Israel considers Pakistan its enemy and because of Israel USA is not also very friendly and never will be and as for India do I have to say something !!!!!

Pakistan should have or even know learn to mind her own business. We should recognize state of Israel and have full diplomatic relations with them.

First of all where is the link? You did not give it yet!

If we had killed thousands and thousands and thousands then how come the Muslim population in India is flourishing? Why aren't the Muslims from India are not emigrating to the holy Pakistani land!

It is the same country which has Wipro and Cipla with Muslim chief's are present!

BJP have many Muslims in their party, RSS is Zahid hamid likes Indian version, they have no say in the government! As I said it is your own dremt insecurity!
Well it is really hard to eliminate entire population that has rarely happened in history and every day pretty much riots take place in India in most it's Muslims who are killed.

Pakistan should have or even know learn to mind her own business. We should recognize state of Israel and have full diplomatic relations with them.
We know better what our business is as for recognizing Israel that is never gonna happen. Palestinian state with Jersulem as its capital has to be established first until than no relation with Israel.

Well it is really hard to eliminate entire population that has rarely happened in history and every day pretty much riots take place in India in most it's Muslims who are killed.

Are u mad or something? Please don't tell me u were talking literally .

Muslims are safe in India few riots doesn't say any thing about us . Indian members here on PDF don't show u the views of all Indians . Majority of Indians still happens to be Secular.

Just helping u here , it sad to see internet warriors saving their religion from self proclaimed treats.

We know better what our business is as for recognizing Israel that is never gonna happen. Palestinian state with Jersulem as its capital has to be established first until than no relation with Israel.

LOL, do we know better, because our foreign policy, set by the extremist and stupid has been a clausal failure.

This was his statement

Link please

LOL, do we know better, because our foreign policy, set by the extremist and stupid has been a clausal failure.
When it comes to Israel it is a success and on many other cases as well only some puppets of west and CIA along with MOSSAD hate this policy

When it comes to Israel it is a success and on many other cases as well only some puppets of west and CIA along with MOSSAD hate this policy

Please share with us all this wonderful successful policy.

PLUS

I love this, if you don't agree with, I will sell my mother for dollar politician or their minions, you must be CIA or Mossad agent.

Last edited:
Its delusion of grandeur and the need of making enemies working together here. Above posts about the so called statement by David Gurion is a complete fabricated lie. It is only available on Pakistani extremist websites and it makes Pakistanis feel important and given them a moral equivalency in their hatred of the Jew.

This has been thoroughly debunked. But if you think you can talk sense to religious bigots who always need an enemy and feel victimized to justify their own aggression, then think again.

Solomon's House: Debunking "Ben-Gurion on Pakistan"

Please share with us all this wonderful successful policy.

PLUS

I love this, if you don't agree with, I will sell my mother for dollar politician or their minions, you must be CIA or Mossad agent.
In Pakistan most who talk about being friends with Israel are known stooges of USA. As for not recognizing Israel pressure has to be build up and sustained.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom