What's new

American Equipment From Afghanistan on The Move !

UAE bought these MRAPS so they not going back to US. US would rather throw them in ocean rather than spending billions carrying all their shit back to US.

2021-04-15T005143Z_936386758_RC20WM9TR6V5_RTRMADP_3_USA-AFGHANISTAN-WITHDRAWAL.JPG

FILE - U.S. Marines fill sandbags on the frontlines of a U.S. Marine Corps base, near a cardboard sign reminding everyone that Taliban forces could be anywhere, in southern Afghanistan, Dec. 1, 2001.

UAE bought these MRAPS so they not going back to US. US would rather throw them in ocean rather than spending billions carrying all their shit back to US.

Well they are paying $$$ for it they were said to buy about 1000 but there are many more, it’s a question of Their condition too. Are they worth buying ?

Most of it is going to Oman Base, some to Diego Garcia.......New Air bases in Kazakhstan, Oman, and Pakistan coming soon.
Besides Black ops strength will be increased in Afghanistan. Apart from arming/training Afghan army, Anti Taliban militias will be strengthened (Hikmatyar etc).

For sure it's not a free ride for Taliban/Pakistan. In any case Pakistan will be sucked into something bigger soon to disengage them from supporting Taliban or destabilising Afghanistan in any case. India will be pitched against China (so is Quad, Taiwan, Vietnam) and it's problems on western borders/neighbours will be taken care by US.

Are you getting your info from the same source where a few months ago you claimed that indians are responsible for nearly all the major inventions of the 20th and 21st century?.......... :azn:

Last edited:
Well they are paying $$$ for it they were said to buy about 1000 but there are many more, it’s a question of Their condition too. Are they worth buying ?

We have bought worse. Our pickup truck are in worse condition than these MRAP. I am not debating whether we should have bought these bcz US stuff always comes with strings. If we have resources there are plenty of similar and better options in market.

Not denying that UAE is buying or has already bought, since your link is dated one year ago, but them being in Pindi means....?

True them being in pindi certainly raise some eye brows. If Army manages to poach some from US then i would say job well done. In such a hostile environment getting any thing from US is certainly amazing. That would also suggest our Military to Military relations with US are not as damaged as we think.
gift back from uae?

No they have much more noble intentions like giving them to Haftar or Yemeni Pro Govt Militias. Might also hand some over to Kurd terrorists to piss of Turks.

True them being in pindi certainly raise some eye brows. If Army manages to poach some from US then i would say job well done. In such a hostile environment getting any thing from US is certainly amazing. That would also suggest our Military to Military relations with US are not as damaged as we think.
:tup:

Heavy vehicles like these destroy the roads. Is there any compensation for the wear and tear on the highways?
Should have been transported by rail. From Peshawar all the way to Karachi port.

Are you getting your info from the same source where a few months ago you claimed that indians are responsible for nearly all the major inventions of the 20th and 21st century?.......... :azn:
Your statement is an exaggeration of what I said...and you posted it just for the sake of posting. Reagrding my source, it's for sure not Pakistan's media or ISPR.

Your statement is an exaggeration of what I said...and you posted it just for the sake of posting. Reagrding my source, it's for sure not Pakistan's media or ISPR.

Whatever it is, can you post the link here....... :azn:

Such a shame...
These would have benfited ANA or pak armty
Not really, just 6 MRAPs and 2 recovery Vehicles.

If they are in Pindi then PA might have a bargained few for their use. PA needs at least a few hundred of these. They aren't necessarily any high-tech pieces of Equipment. Transporting them back to the US and storing them cost money.
Cost of transport & storags is almost same as thing itself.

So either its redeplyment or purchase by another country

Otherwise we are seeing them either destroyed or handed over to ANA
For me watching this makes me understand the power of the United States economy. Meaning how productive, bright, educated, hard working American people are. Their sweat and labour is filling roads of Pakistan on the other side of the world from USA.
On average USA people work 10x more then pakistanis

I see teenagers selling coffee in USA while in pakistan they either sleep or do PUBG..one person earns everyone else is chill...
In USA eveeyone earns for themselve

Hence no country apart from may be china can answer USA manfacturing and ingenuity

China itself is now in a population crisis but thats a different topic

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom