What's new

American Equipment From Afghanistan on The Move !

Considering our establishment, hoping against hope that this time they have negotiated for a fair compensation in return (CSF release, big ticket items sale, FATF grey list removal etc..)
As for Pak, the US withdrawal itself is a great price in itself....

As for the USA, that phone call to President Musharraf and his subsequent consent have become unaffordable! Now, she is at the verge of losing her global hegemony! No hegemony, no USA....

impressive creative ideas shared on the thread. i like that one post which says 2.5 percent should be given to GoP.

GoP needs surveillance equipment to suppress the masses.

Ofcourse Sindh will negotiate her cut separately.

Who knows where they are actually headed for......i certainly don't expect them to be transported by road all the way to Karachi port.
What these APCs doing in Rawalpindi? This is not the route which NATO and USA using in the past , i think this is new mall of pak army

Transport cartel should quadruple their rates for this military equipment haul
Knowing the Afghans they probably are charging quadruple rates. Americans are most likely using Talib truck drivers and given safe passage.

Considering our establishment, hoping against hope that this time they have negotiated for a fair compensation in return (CSF release, big ticket items sale, FATF grey list removal etc..)

Trust me they to stupid to think that far ahead. What you asking is a miracle.

They are approx few months to go. I guess after this withdrawal the US will prepare for the eventual show down Against China and it is already gathering people and attempting to isolate china

Heavy vehicles like these destroy the roads. Is there any compensation for the wear and tear on the highways?
The U.S. regime kindly increased funding for covert operations reyling on extremists to bring the remaining infrastructure down to the same level as the damaged roads and repeat another Iraq or at least Libya on Chinas borders

Most of it is going to Oman Base, some to Diego Garcia.......New Air bases in Kazakhstan, Oman, and Pakistan coming soon.
Besides Black ops strength will be increased in Afghanistan. Apart from arming/training Afghan army, Anti Taliban militias will be strengthened (Hikmatyar etc).

For sure it's not a free ride for Taliban/Pakistan. In any case Pakistan will be sucked into something bigger soon to disengage them from supporting Taliban or destabilising Afghanistan in any case. India will be pitched against China (so is Quad, Taiwan, Vietnam) and it's problems on western borders/neighbours will be taken care by US.

Most of it is going to Oman Base, some to Diego Garcia.......New Air bases in Kazakhstan, Oman, and Pakistan coming soon.
Besides Black ops strength will be increased in Afghanistan. Apart from arming/training Afghan army, Anti Taliban militias will be strengthened (Hikmatyar etc).

For sure it's not a free ride for Taliban/Pakistan. In any case Pakistan will be sucked into something bigger soon to disengage them from supporting Taliban or destabilising Afghanistan in any case. India will be pitched against China (so is Quad, Taiwan, Vietnam) and it's problems on western borders/neighbours will be taken care by US.
Hekmatyar is pro-Taliban. Most of his men defected to the Taliban.

Apart from arming/training Afghan army, Anti Taliban militias will be strengthened (Hikmatyar etc).

For sure it's not a free ride for Taliban/Pakistan. In any case Pakistan will be sucked into something bigger soon to disengage them from supporting Taliban or destabilising Afghanistan in any case.
They have spent billions of dollars to train and equip ANA only to find out that they remain corrupt and would always need US help to fight against Taliban. If you are expecting that US will fund Kabul Regime like it has been doing for 20 years now, you are up for a rude awakening.

Back
Top Bottom