What's new

American Embassy School in Crisis after Khobragade Row

Just bit of typo and gramatical mistake ! . Your post should have been like this ...

" nothing like taking a diplomatic row and making the kids suffer in school..."
-moron

( and I like the the name with which you wish to sign off .... " moron " suits really well to you )

"Whoo look how we gave it back to america, we denied our kids theirs teachers" ....

you are probably one those idjits who goes an riots on the streets, and attacks shops to show how you are mad about some policy

"Whoo look how we gave it back to america, we denied our kids teachers" ....
As if those American teachers were teaching underpriviledged children in rural areas for free, out of the kindness of their hearts. They were teaching the kids of other dipomats, and earning hefty paychecks, without paying a dime to the govt as taxes. If it was not OK for DK to make a false claim on her visa application, how is it OK for these diplomat-spouses to do the same, pretending to come here on a spouse visa and not a work visa, and then working? What's good for the goose is good for the gander. You should thank India for not throwing them all in jail for a host of charges including immigration fraud and tax evation, and then giving them a cavity search. Spouses don't even have any sort of immunity.

And don't worry, there is no shortage of teachers in that locality. Plenty of Indians will take those jobs for a fraction of the money. So bye bye lying spouses, and in future don't expect any wink and nod arrangements with India if you can't offer the same to us. Rich or poor, developed or underdeveloped, we treat and expect to be treated equally by other countries in our bilateral relations. We are not Pakistan, that you can expect us to jump when you say skip.

As if those American teachers were teaching underpriviledged children in rural areas for free, out of the kindness of their hearts. They were teaching the kids of other dipomats, and earning hefty paychecks, without paying a dime to the govt as taxes. If it was not OK for DK to make a false claim on her visa application, how is it OK for these diplomat-spouses to do the same, pretending to come here on a spouse visa and not a work visa, and then working? What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

And don't worry, there is no shortage of teachers in that locality. Plenty of Indians will take those jobs for a fraction of the money.

they being paid is not the point. they are teachers, not politicians . the kids have a bond with their teachers... nobody doubts you have plenty of indian teachers, but this a private institution...that choose to have certain teachers, where parents paid for service.

there is gotta be some common sense in reactions. you got to act like a civilized nation. There are plenty of other ways to send a message back to the US. you have US diplomatic core that you do your tamasha with... but teachers? pfft

think about how stupid this stuff is. if done in reverse the US would cancel every H1B visa of indian immigrants working in the US... I know we won't because we are immature government.

Last edited:
they being paid is not the point. they are teachers, not politicians . the kids have a bond with their teachers... nobody doubts you have plenty of indian teachers, but this a private institution...that choose to have certain teachers, where parents paid for service.

there is gotta be some common sense in reactions.

So if I work at a private school in the USA without a valid work visa, what will happen to me? Will I get a visit from the Immigration and Naturalisation Services and be kicked out of the country and permanently debarred from entering again, or will they allow me to stay there and work because of the ''bond that kids have with me'', and the fact that parents paid for my service? I'm sure you know the answer.

Again, what's good for the goose...

These are the fellows who deal with people who work illegally in the USA - again, thank us for not sending our khakis after your law breaking spouses -

agents-overview.jpg

Inselian.jpg

la-0823-pin05.jpg

there is gotta be some common sense in reactions.

Oh yes Mr Moron ....
And these teachers of yours will teach those children how to evade tax and work without visa ...right .

Hell it's private instituition ...it's not American diplomats private kingdom ...they are still subjected to Indian jurisdiction and law which they must abide .

Common sense lacks in your reaction ...but then you are moron ..so one can't expect it from you !

So if I work at a private school in the USA without a valid work visa, what will happen to me? Will I get a visit from the Immigration and Naturalisation services and be kicked out of the country and permanently debarred from entering again, or will they allow me to stay there and work because of the ''bond that kids have with me'', and the fact that parents paid for my service?

Again, what's good for the goose...

you are making no sense...they had valid visas , they just not renewed over the diplomatic row. go read the article...

who is the goose and who is the gander... ?

I ask you again if US was to act as immature and stupid like what India did... if the roles were reversed - if they have a diplomatic row with india over something ... they would cancel everyone H1b visa and send hundreds of thousands of indian back home with their families... and you guys would throw a huge fuss over it BUT again thank god we are not moronic

you got to act like a civilized nation.

This is the Joke of the Century an american citizen asking India to act like a civilized nation ....
as if America is epitome of human civilisation ....
Now wake from your dreams ...!!!

Oh yes Mr Moron ....
And these teachers of yours will teach those children how to evade tax and work without visa ...right .

Hell it's private instituition ...it's not American diplomats private kingdom ...they are still subjected to Indian jurisdiction and law which they must abide .

Common sense lacks in your reaction ...but then you are moron ..so one can't expect it from you !

idjit , who said it was their kingdom . they were abiding by jurisdiction and laws... they had visas, and the renewal was not granted because of the diplomatic row. go back to your village...

you are making no sense...they had valid visas , they just not renewed over the diplomatic row. go read the article...

I ask you again if US was to act as immature and stupid like what India did... if the roles were reversed - if they have a diplomatic row with india over something ... they would cancel everyone H1b visa and send hundreds of thousands of indian back home with their families... and you guys would throw a huge fuss over it BUT again thank god we are not moronic

You should stop talking about things you don't know. They had valid visas for visiting as spouses. They DID NOT have work visas, or work permits, or work authorization, and did not pay taxes. What does the US do to people who work illegally? The answer is illustrated pictorially in my previous post. Find out whether somebody on a J-1 or F-1 visa can work in the USA, and what happens if they do.

This is the Joke of the Century an american citizen asking India to act like a civilized nation ....
as if America is epitome of human civilisation ....
Now wake from your dreams ...!!!

nobody claimed we were, but we are far better than where you're at-- hopefully India has less of you to pull it down.

think about how stupid this stuff is. if done in reverse the US would cancel every H1B visa of indian immigrants working in the US... I know we won't because we are immature government.

Go ahead and cancel o all H1b visa if you have any guts ...you won't ....because you can't !

You are immature government that's why you did somethingas stupid as arresting a middle level diploamt and treat her like ordinary criminal without thinking of the consequences .
and now your immature government is doing all sorts of volte face to make up with current regime in India .

H1b are work visas. The ones on H1b are not breaking the law, are working legally, and contributing taxes, and in fact even paying for certain services that they themselves cannot avail. On the other hand, these spouses did not have a work visa or work permit, and did not pay taxes. Enough reason to throw them in jail for a few years.

H1b are work visas. The ones on H1b are not breaking the law, are working legally, and contributing taxes, and in fact even paying for certain services that they themselves cannot avail. On the other hand, these spouses did not have a work visa or work permit, and did not pay taxes. Enough reason to throw them in jail for a few years.

I agree if it illegal then they should be thrown out. I can only read partial of the original post on my phone... how does a prestigious school get away with this? from the few line is read it said this has been going for the longest

nobody claimed we were, but we are far better than where you're at-- hopefully India has less of you to pull it down.

This arrogance that you are better than others ..is the root cause why you justify your exceptionalism ...and it feeds your false sense of superiority .

Wherever we are ..we are not arrogant and blinded by false sense of superiority or inferiority ...

we do not go to police around the world unlike you ...despite being the biggest theives and murderers in whole world !!!

I agree if it illegal then they should be thrown out. I can only read partial of the original post on my phone... how does a prestigious school get away with this? from the few line is read it said this has been going for the longest

Because it is a wink and nod agreement that diplomats have, with other countries - just as the agreement that Indian diplomats need not pay American wages to their personal staff, which also has been going on for a long time. When the US decided to end that agreement, we decided to reciprocate. The prestigious school in question is exclusively for the children of diplomats, which is why they were allowed to do so until now. People without work visas cannot work here, and so from now on, the spouses of American diplomats can only provide ''spousal services'' to the diplomats.

Back
Top Bottom