What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

A quick question.. Some days back 14 FC men were killed in Balochistan in a terror strike.. Were their last rites done in the similar manner with the kind of coverage and press time these 24 deaths are getting..? I ask since that thread didnt even cross 100 posts.. and I did not see any big ceremonial detail with the politicos attending and so on.....
Public responded same, but yea coverage and ceremonial detail with politics ........is a Question...

I cant thank you for this picture, as it represents grief and makes my blood boil.
Those responsible for this fiasco should pay, question is.. will they?

Our faith is, how it's written though it will be done.
My dear, sweet Lord works in mysterious ways.... the US SEAL team being one prime example. !!

A quick question.. Some days back 14 FC men were killed in Balochistan in a terror strike.. Were their last rites done in the similar manner with the kind of coverage and press time these 24 deaths are getting..? I ask since that thread didnt even cross 100 posts.. and I did not see any big ceremonial detail with the politicos attending and so on.....

Yup. They were given layed to rest with full honours, and some high level officials attended the ceremony. They were FC though, not full time regulars , keep in mind.

@ T-Rex...your post answer nothing?

Why does suspected Taliban positions were not shared with PA?

Doesn't those idiots habitual? and knows on border there can be Pakistan army posted upon their repeated requests?

Only president and PM of Pakistan holds the key in democratic rule protected by iftikhar ch.

Look my intention was not to answer but to convey what the americans are saying. The other day one BBC documentary claimed that the americans had evidence of ISI secretly aiding the Afghan Talibans. Try to grasp the implication of such claims.

Just heard Breaking news on Tv..Army Chief briefed the Defence committee on the Nato attack.Pakistan strongly condemned the attack and decided shamsi airbase to be vacated of US troops in 15 days. Also,Nato supply line is cut off.These are serious developments taking place.Its time to give them clear message that enough is enough.no further mess with Pakistan Forces!

I'm against blocking NATO supply... but i'm definitely not in favor of financing NATO supply from Pakistan's exchequer.

All motorways and highways build by Musharraf are damaged and need rebuilt. While, the cost of construction in civilian rule is always 4 times the military rule.

The bill of roads reconstruction shall be sent to both bharat and afghanistan, without any delay.

In any case if Pakistan's democrazy is angry than they shall proceed in diplomatic way... if matter is serious they always shall start with closing US embassy, why always use defence institution?

AS far as last rites are concerned, YES. I can grauntee that every single maytr of Pakistan armed forces gets similar funeral. Media coverage was not the same due to absence of any media outlet outside Quetta city. But how that is relevent here. It is an act of open aggression.

I'm against blocking NATO supply... but i'm definitely not in favor of financing NATO supply from Pakistan's exchequer.

All motorways and highways build by Musharraf are damaged and need rebuilt. While, the cost of construction in civilian rule is always 4 times the military rule.

The bill of roads reconstruction shall be sent to both bharat and afghanistan, without any delay.

In any case if Pakistan's democrazy is angry than they shall proceed in diplomatic way... if matter is serious they always shall start with closing US embassy, why always use defence institution?

Anyway, can you give further preparation from Pakistan to counter US backlashes after closing supply route and airbase.

Pakistan troop deaths 'tragic, unintended': NATO chief

Updated 10 minutes ago

BRUSSELS: NATO chief Anders Fogh Rasmussen said Sunday he had written to Pakistan premier Yousuf Raza Gilani to express regret over the "tragic, unintended" deaths of 24 Pakistani soldiers in an airstrike.

"I have written to the Prime Minister of Pakistan to make it clear that the deaths of Pakistani personnel are as unacceptable and deplorable as the deaths of Afghan and international personnel," he said in a statement. "This was a tragic unintended incident."

Unintended, My foot!!

These outpost was making sure that the explled TTP terrorists never get back inside Pakistan. NATO first vecatted there posts on the West bank of Kunar river providing a sanctury to the TTP terrorists and now they hit the check posts which were solely made to guard the border against these bastards.

Agree with you... But don't you think public have so many divided preceptions, Don't you think they are equally involve in repeating mistakes...?

Yes they are the ones who allow the in-competent, non patriot, un-educated people to sit in the parliament and those in the parliament appoint a person of their own kind to lead the army.

Dont mind brothers , but what had hapeened was not an isolated incedent & god forbidd wont be the last , as long as top Pak Militarry generals are willing to sell their souls to US & NATO , ordinarry pakistani will be used as a expendable cannon fodder .

Stupid it is soldiers who died!!! while protecting the borders of Pakistan,, where civilians woke up alive.

Even if some one is willing to sell its soul.. neither US and NATO shall entertain requests of murders.

Look my intention was not to answer but to convey what the americans are saying. The other day one BBC documentary claimed that the americans had evidence of ISI secretly aiding the Afghan Talibans. Try to grasp the implication of such claims.

Sorry sir but Americans have been lots of thinks since the start of this war just to tame our emotions. This explanation of their's carries lots of question. There are mechanisms to avoid misunderstanding in conduct of operations still they attacked TWO Pakistani posts Not one. So, it is little difficult for the patriots here to buy. thanks.

Anyway, can you give further preparation from Pakistan to counter US backlashes after closing supply route and airbase.

It is our airbase and our sea ports, we are not violating international laws by not allowing U.S./NATO access to our airbase and our sea ports. Iran is also Afghanistan's immediate neighbor, let them ask Iran.

You worry about your country and leave us Pakistanis :wave:

Dont mind brothers , but what had hapeened was not an isolated incedent & god forbidd wont be the last , as long as top Pak Militarry generals are willing to sell their souls to US & NATO , ordinarry pakistani will be used as a expendable cannon fodder .

Moun mein Ram Ram....baghal mein churi.....becoming too obvious now.!!

Please change the tone, since it's getting boring.

Our faith is, how it's written though it will be done.
My dear, sweet Lord works in mysterious ways.... the US SEAL team being one prime example. !!

And those being un-respectable to the shuhada and jawans of Pak fauj will burn in deepest hell.

No i cannot give and i'm against any military protest while ignoring the diplomatic protest.
I repeat if Pakistan is really angry than always have the right to exercise all diplomatic measures.
I'm sorry to say that apparently Pakistan's civilian govt. have shown no responsibility and as usual foreign secretary is missing from the scene.

Back
Top Bottom