What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

The straw that broke the camel's back? Incident, after after incident by US- drones, OBL etc and THIS is a breach of sovereignty?!! All hype, relations ad normal within the week. Unfortunately for PK, they have blown a lot of hot air, overreacted and then eventually backed down many times in the past. This time will be no different.

That's why China and Russia need to bring Pakistan formally into SCO. China can supply Pakistan with anti-ship missiles like YJ-83 to deal with US aggression in the Arabian Sea.

Pakistan will also need advanced surface-to-air missiles like HQ-9 to shoot down US transports trying to fly to Afghanistan without authorization.

My freind so generous of china but here we are talking about will not will have?????????my dear what happened was sad but the crimminal thing is the response of GOP , ok for a minute imagine if the same thing would have happenned with China what would be your response???Did you got my point???Thanks .

Anybody willing to take a guess on how soon will the relations be normalized?

My guess is within 15 days everything will be hunky dorey.

Brit Army Cricket team have arrived in PAK to play cricket match with PAK Army Cricket team, but PAK Army have refused to play any cricket match with them..... EXPRESSNEWS

The last time I heard about this base, wasn't it under UAEAF command or something? Sorry but who is exactly commanding the base right now? Kinda confusing.

to PK members, I've come across conflicting information that shamsi airbase is actually under control of Oman/UAE? can someone shed some more light on this matter.

Bl[i]tZ;2330973 said:
NATO chief: deaths of Pakistan soldiers was 'unintended incident'

photo_verybig_102510.jpg

NATO chief: deaths of Pakistan soldiers was 'unintended incident' | World | Deutsche Welle | 27.11.2011

It seems - No apology for the op, loss of life is regrettable.

thae thing is that such a mass murder of pakistani nationals and such stubborn remorseless condolence will help taliban in finding many more determined young men ho ill take it upon themselves to teach NATO a lesson.
so who is losing here?

thae thing is that such a mass murder of pakistani nationals and such stubborn remorseless condolence will help taliban in finding many more determined young men ho ill take it upon themselves to teach NATO a lesson.
so who is losing here?

But the NATO seems to be thinking otherwise now. They're more or less now coming to a conclusion that Taliban's demise is only possible by attacking you guys. I mean come on..."unintended attack"? They say that for almost every attack that happens. So what is this? Rogue regional commanders in NATO? Renegade pilots? I doubt NATO is so indisciplined.

They perhaps have come to the conclusion that you are the reason for Taliban's continued survival hence to remove them, they will have to target you.

The reason: No matter whatever they do even without harming Pakistanis (long before drone attacks started), they always get under attack by Talibunnies. So this seems to be a new experiment since it cannot get any worse than this.

^^^that will be better as the people of pakistan will finally see their real enemy.and unite....
euro zone and USA Economy are is at its worse and about to fall apart...it will be interesting to see how many more wars they can start....Despite failing to conclude.any of them.

Stay barely 200 Km away from it; been there as late as last month. Nothing happened. Booya!

The topic is not commies, it is 28 Pakistani soldiers killed by a helicopter attack from across the border. What's the special digress for?

And FATA is not exactly cut off from the rest of the country either.!!

The topic is indeed Martyrdom of our brave soldiers, and we are indeed mourning their unlawful death but when some frivolous characters start placing bets on Pak/US relations.....some form of reply is therefore has to be in place.

Not directly, but any nuclear nation which has a problem with the US can simply "donate" a nuke to any anti-US network. It's one of America's biggest fears actually, and one of the biggest reasons why they don't invade countries with nukes.

Also:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/naval-...-class-submarines-china-2-type-054a-ffgs.html

These Qing-class submarines that Pakistan is acquiring, can launch nuclear-tipped cruise missiles with a range of several thousand kilometres.
Pakistan does not have miniaturization technology necessary to put a nuclear warhead on a cruise missile.

A quick question.. Some days back 14 FC men were killed in Balochistan in a terror strike.. Were their last rites done in the similar manner with the kind of coverage and press time these 24 deaths are getting..? I ask since that thread didnt even cross 100 posts.. and I did not see any big ceremonial detail with the politicos attending and so on.....
let me give you counter question which will give you answer as well, did indian had the same coverage and response to PUNU attack in 2010? 9 confirmed dead, 45 injured in blast at Pune bakery - Times Of India
Feb 14, 2010, 12.00am IST
PUNE: Terror struck Pune tonight as a powerful bomb ripped apart a popular bakery near a Jewish prayer house, killing nine people, including five women and a foreigner, and injuring 45 in the first major attack since 26/11 carnage.
It appears to be a bomb blast: Pune Police - Video | The Times of India

The improvised explosive device, kept in an unattended packet outside the kitchen of the German bakery, exploded at around 7.30 pm when a waiter attempted to open it.

See the difference was between 26/11 and Punu attack that 26/11 was supposedly Pakistani based attack where as Punu is internal terrorism same goes to Terrorist attack from Pakistani are different and attack by NATO is different! i hope it doesn't confuse you now

But the NATO seems to be thinking otherwise now. They're more or less now coming to a conclusion that Taliban's demise is only possible by attacking you guys. I mean come on..."unintended attack"? They say that for almost every attack that happens. So what is this? Rogue regional commanders in NATO? Renegade pilots? I doubt NATO is so indisciplined.

They perhaps have come to the conclusion that you are the reason for Taliban's continued survival hence to remove them, they will have to target you.

The reason: No matter whatever they do even without harming Pakistanis (long before drone attacks started), they always get under attack by Talibunnies. So this seems to be a new experiment since it cannot get any worse than this.

Looks like indian intentions is packaged as view of NATO. Its too bad indias even after so many years of independence can not talk or form an opinion without hiding behind someone; in this case US/NATO.

But ultimately it really does not matter what NATO or US says, they have prepared these statements before executing this killing.

What matter now is, if Pakistani establishment accepts these US/NATO lie and deceptions or they reject it.

This is F******* ridiculous, now when you have a GPS and all those fancy gadgets the US helis have, it is not possible to have been mistaken. Especially with NVG. Had it been some artillery shelling, would have been understandable, but this is outrageous.

This is an all out act of war.

Blocking the supply line is the least we could do.

It's not ridiculous bro, Americans have killed 4 Canadians by air strike. Canadians shouldn't even volunteer for this nonsense war.

Back
Top Bottom