What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

^^^that will be better as the people of pakistan will finally see their real enemy.and unite....
euro zone and USA Economy are is at its worse and about to fall apart...it will be interesting to see how many more wars they can start....Despite failing to conclude.any of them.

thae thing is that such a mass murder of pakistani nationals and such stubborn remorseless condolence will help taliban in finding many more determined young men ho ill take it upon themselves to teach NATO a lesson.
so who is losing here?

Non-sense... how many times have you seen it young men taking upon themself?

If Pakistan army is not safe than no individual or group of individuals can do any thing... in today's economic situation no one is willing to spend a penny on any nonsense and you are talking of individuals running wars?

To be at war is no joke! one need advance weapons, finances to buy them and run operations in co-ordinates fashion and most of above education, intelligence ... which need decades to establish.

If you see a name in war for longer than few weeks, than assume some bank is sponsoring it via some state and professionals are fully involved.

Pakistan is broke state and so is the common man only TTP have money but than it is only Pakistan at loss.

so you are saying that this mass murder of pakistanis will not infuriate people?
go buy a tele and watch news....already angry protests are being carried out all along the country.

But the NATO seems to be thinking otherwise now. They're more or less now coming to a conclusion that Taliban's demise is only possible by attacking you guys. I mean come on..."unintended attack"? They say that for almost every attack that happens. So what is this? Rogue regional commanders in NATO? Renegade pilots? I doubt NATO is so indisciplined.

They perhaps have come to the conclusion that you are the reason for Taliban's continued survival hence to remove them, they will have to target you.

The reason: No matter whatever they do even without harming Pakistanis (long before drone attacks started), they always get under attack by Talibunnies. So this seems to be a new experiment since it cannot get any worse than this.
you should be banned for saying something as stupid at this. you have any proof these troops where there to help the taliban? seriously stop making these retard claims they wont get you anywhere

So is Pakistan prepared economically for the response that will surely follow a prolonged blockade?
I guess we need an economic sanction on us by the US/NATO to wake us up otherwise we all gonna face the same fate like the jawans within these too unfortunate posts. Definitely we/Awamm/public will get killed mercilessly while asleep by these brutal butchers/mercineries.......:smokin:

I guess we need an economic sanction on us by the US/NATO to wake us up otherwise we all gonna face the same fate like the jawans within these too unfortunate posts. Definitely we/Awamm/public will get killed mercilessly while asleep by these brutal butchers/mercineries.......:smokin:

an economic blockade will end pakistans reliance on foreign aid and finally pakistan will have a home grown very own economy.

so you are saying that this mass murder of pakistanis will not infuriate people?
go buy a tele and watch news....already angry protests are being carried out all along the country.

Mass murder of Pakistan soldiers has been happening since last 4 years now.
People can't do any thing... other than burnning some rubber and wood.
Assembly members would pass some statement for the record and comes the next day.
People may not get angry if establishment do his part and show some comparable response.

er...did pakistan ever had an economy?
ours is not the capitalist system..people and businesses sustain themselves out of own effort and resources without expecting anything from government..and thats way more robust than the caoitalist economy who is dependent on banks.
FYI NATO did not win Libya....the libyan traitors did...
This will not be the situation in pakistan...if they ever attack pakistan they will find a nation united againt them and no traitors.

They started a third front in Libya which means US don't care to spend money on starting new front(my point is not about Gadaffi or anti-Gadaffis). Anyway, you are belittling the economic component and instead talking with "Garam Khoon" without thinking of dealing with situation wisely.

They started a third front in Libya which means US don't care to spend money on starting new front(my point is not about Gadaffi or anti-Gadaffis). Anyway, you are belittling the economic component and instead talking with "Garam Khoon" without thinking of dealing with situation wisely.

We tried to deal with situation wisely; that is DIPLOMATIC means; but these US/NATO forces are traitors. Now it is important that they must receive a strong message!

Ask the soldiers- ask any of the dead soldiers if you can-
Did they sign up to die like this?- Like sitting ducks?-
Is this the Shahadat they always wanted?-
I would not want to die like this- No- I dont even want a Shahadat like this- without firing a bullet-

RIP-

or did we pakistanis born to ultimately die in a drone attack, how ironic

We tried to deal with situation wisely; that is DIPLOMATIC means; but these US/NATO forces are traitors. Now it is important that they must receive a strong message!

That's why I am asking, has Pakistan prepared itself for worst. Like you still get large loans from IMF/World Bank/ADB, do Pakistan made arrangement to stay strong when they may be blocked or where will Pakistan get the alternate market if there would be some economic embargo as your 50% goods still go to NATO countries.

I have been using this site for years to update myself regarding defence matters and other core issues..But such brutal killing of our soldiers by socalled friends left me with no option but to join and express myself as I feel its high time for us to be united and strong and rethink our strategy..

Instead of blindly abusing NATO and US we need to act rationally ..do some research and ask Allah to give us guidance I would like to quote a lil example for the refference..how did the world war 2 started ..though on the surface it was against the hitler and his crimes against humanity..but how many of you know that he was financed by secret financers from united states including the grandfather of last US president bush..he was even arrested in 1944 and the news can be viewed in newyork times then edition..deep down the both sides in that war were funded by the same party..hitler was motivated by jews indirectly and the relations between bush family and elite jews is no more a secret..I cant go in all the gory details but hint is enough for wise people..

One more example is killing of john f kennedy after he tried to take american federal reserve under government wings by signing an exective order..For people who doesnt know its been over two centuries that american banking system is under jewish control..And whosoever tried to come in the way was eliminated instantly..

Point here is there are people in this world who has no value for human life and has means and ways to make them fight and kill oneanother..Nato would never like to create such a situation with pakistan especially when relationship was about to improve after months of chaos..If somehow this incident can be investigated completely it will lead to some invisible hands which guided atleast one or two member in that mission which deliberately killed our soldiers to achieve their target which was to create this gap b/w us and nato and bring us to a point where there is abuse and mistrust..A normal american and pakistani is busy in arranging bread and butter for his family but what has happened that now the common man on both sides hate eachother and blame other side for their miseries..Its like an evil web that has been knitted so cleverly that we play in their hands like lil kittens...
bottom line is this is high time for us to devise ways to be independent in the true sense of the word and get out of this american,inidian and jewish hatred and goafter those handful of illminded people who has carefully created this chaos and bloodshed throughout the globe..And Allah subhan tallah will guide us through only if our niyat and our souls are pure...Read between lines my friends and thats the only way out and stop reacting emotionally..

I have been using this site for years to update myself regarding defence matters and other core issues..But such brutal killing of our soldiers by socalled friends left me with no option but to join and express myself as I feel its high time for us to be united and strong and rethink our strategy..

Instead of blindly abusing NATO and US we need to act rationally ..do some research and ask Allah to give us guidance I would like to quote a lil example for the refference..how did the world war 2 started ..though on the surface it was against the hitler and his crimes against humanity..but how many of you know that he was financed by secret financers from united states including the grandfather of last US president bush..he was even arrested in 1944 and the news can be viewed in newyork times then edition..deep down the both sides in that war were funded by the same party..hitler was motivated by jews indirectly and the relations between bush family and elite jews is no more a secret..I cant go in all the gory details but hint is enough for wise people..

One more example is killing of john f kennedy after he tried to take american federal reserve under government wings by signing an exective order..For people who doesnt know its been over two centuries that american banking system is under jewish control..And whosoever tried to come in the way was eliminated instantly..

Point here is there are people in this world who has no value for human life and has means and ways to make them fight and kill oneanother..Nato would never like to create such a situation with pakistan especially when relationship was about to improve after months of chaos..If somehow this incident can be investigated completely it will lead to some invisible hands which guided atleast one or two member in that mission which deliberately killed our soldiers to achieve their target which was to create this gap b/w us and nato and bring us to a point where there is abuse and mistrust..A normal american and pakistani is busy in arranging bread and butter for his family but what has happened that now the common man on both sides hate eachother and blame other side for their miseries..Its like an evil web that has been knitted so cleverly that we play in their hands like lil kittens...
bottom line is this is high time for us to devise ways to be independent in the true sense of the word and get out of this american,inidian and jewish hatred and goafter those handful of illminded people who has carefully created this chaos and bloodshed throughout the globe..And Allah subhan tallah will guide us through only if our niyat and our souls are pure...Read between lines my friends and thats the only way out and stop reacting emotionally..

And how should be that, in your opinion. Accepting NATO/US version of incident?? Sorry, Sir. This is not going to happen. Then Government and Army both are under tremendous pressure. First time, ISPR issued statement before NATO/ISAF saying that the excuse of chase of militants would be not acceptable and i think this was due to harsh lesson learned during OBL episode when PA was left in complete embarrassment by the Yankis by not telling us about their operation.

That's why I am asking, has Pakistan prepared itself for worst. Like you still get large loans from IMF/World Bank/ADB, do Pakistan made arrangement to stay strong when they may be blocked or where will Pakistan get the alternate market if there would be some economic embargo as your 50% goods still go to NATO countries.

we were under sanctions by US before and we were not in that bad condition at that time then in which we are now...

Back
Top Bottom