What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

It is our airbase and our sea ports, we are not violating international laws by not allowing U.S./NATO access to our airbase and our sea ports. Iran is also Afghanistan's immediate neighbor, let them ask Iran.

You worry about our country and leave us Pakistanis :wave:

Yes, it is your territory but world works according to self interest. Like half of Pakistan export goes to NATO countries, they control IMF/WB/ADB. They may accuse Pakistan of something and can put trade embargo or sanctions. So, Pakistan should be prepared for worst time and some measures should be taken, like Iranians are always prepared from their worst times. so, do Pakistan have such blueprint for worst time.

Yes they are the ones who allow the in-competent, non patriot, un-educated people to sit in the parliament and those in the parliament appoint a person of their own kind to lead the army.
in-competent, non patriot, and un educated public having division in them will always appoint there type of person to rule them... These sacrifies of soldiers got no value among our respectable public and parlimentarians. thats wat i observed.

to all the lolly sucking children on this thread..please realise that we are greived and we are sad.
take your childish games elsewhere.

Yeah right, because the jawans were pious Muslims serving Allah in the war on terror? Lols

No doubt they are serving Allah... by laying their lives and leaving their homes for guarding homeland of Muslims.

Bottom line, isaf. And NATO still have many bases apart from shamsi in Pakistan. When will those get free? When the Americans murder a general?

1.jpg

Pakistani soldiers carry the coffins of their comrades who were killed in a NATO strike during a funeral ceremony in Peshawar on November 27, 2011. – AFP Photo
8.jpg

This is indeed the saddest picture ever. May their souls rest in peace now. I dont want to point out the emotions but one must have heart ache for the families and loved ones left behind.
I expect the Zionists to behave like jaanwar and have an excuse or reason ready in their "book of excuses for being scum" - its a best seller in the west. What i dont expect is people like VCheng putting up posts showing more loyalty to America than Americans. I object that he asks me and my fellow Pakistanis to not be emotional or show anger when i see soldiers that have been simply slaughtered. I object 1 or 2 Indians posting stuff suggesting that are emotions are OTT. Guys if you thing our feelings and emotions are OTT then thats a matter for you. At least have the dignity and respect for the lost ones and refrain from posting.

I will say 1 thing for the future. I know for a fact this will bring our politicians and army closer together. The rift their may have been will be put to 1 side and the common enemy will be addressed. I am not over reacting by saying that this act will be the one that broke the camels back. By this i mean Pakistan will not sit back and take this like a sponge and a response in every capacity will without doubt be undertaken. The muted response from Nato and the USA is almost speaking volumes as they know they will now have to deal with Pakistan retaliation. What this will be is a matter is for all of us to predict - whatever it is i will back my country and as a nation we will make sure these lives that were taken will never be forgotten.

1.jpg

Pakistani soldiers carry the coffins of their comrades who were killed in a NATO strike during a funeral ceremony in Peshawar on November 27, 2011. – AFP Photo
8.jpg
My salute to these brave soldiers - May their soul rest in piece.Pakistan will avenge this inshallah.
060216-F-4462M-017.jpg

Sir you are highly mistaken. Our general and politicians will remain the same corrupt slaves theyalways have been. What u r seeing is temporary to gain voter/ public sympathy. Chor gain sub

This is indeed the saddest picture ever. May their souls rest in peace now. I dont want to point out the emotions but one must have heart ache for the families and loved ones left behind.
I expect the Zionists to behave like jaanwar and have an excuse or reason ready in their "book of excuses for being scum" - its a best seller in the west. What i dont expect is people like VCheng putting up posts showing more loyalty to America than Americans. I object that he asks me and my fellow Pakistanis to not be emotional or show anger when i see soldiers that have been simply slaughtered. I object 1 or 2 Indians posting stuff suggesting that are emotions are OTT. Guys if you thing our feelings and emotions are OTT then thats a matter for you. At least have the dignity and respect for the lost ones and refrain from posting.

I will say 1 thing for the future. I know for a fact this will bring our politicians and army closer together. The rift their may have been will be put to 1 side and the common enemy will be addressed. I am not over reacting ny saying that this act will be the one that broke the camels back. By this i mean Pakistan will not sit back and take this like a sponge and a response in every capacity will without doubt be undertaken. The muted response from Nato and the USA is almost speaking volumes as they know they will now have to deal with Pakistan retaliation. What this will be is a matter is for all of us to predict - whatever it is i will back my country and as a nation we will make sure these lives that were taken will never be forgotten.

I don't think mere statements from foreign office are trust worthy, with given history of Gilani saying in US embassy that he issue protesting remarks in assembly for the sake of local consumption and while ghadari approaching ISAF generals to counter Pak army.

Every time they kill innocents, it is unintended. When they go in and kill millions of innocents in Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam etc it is unintended. But when any developing country just stands up and defends itself against their aggressions then they are terrorists. Am I missing something here:

Last edited by a moderator:
says the death of Pakistani soldiers in an "unintended accident" and no apologies offered..instead an accusative statement "pskistani soldiers death is as condemnable as the death of afghan and international personnel" get it?

shame on pakistan if they still keep cooperating with NATO in any way.

Bl[i]tZ;2329280 said:
I agree but this argument fails if US leaves behind 20-30k troops with SF, drones, CAS aircraft etc.

We'll start withdrawing in 2012, transitioning completely to Afghans by 2014 is a political stunt by Pres Obama for 2012 elections.

US will transition from a CI to CT strategy by reducing its footprint and handing over the win hearts and minds strategy to the Afghans.

US is here to stay - it needs to work towards weaning away the erstwhile Soviet Union states away from Russia.
That is totally correct. Which is why Russia and China need to work together to encircle and destroy US presence in Afghanistan. We're not just going to let them bully their way into global conquest.

Without them joining SCO you can still provide them anti ship missiles.
Everything needs to work in tandem. Cutting off transit through both southern and northern routes. Arms supply. Political support. Military advisers. It would be similar to the way China and USSR supported North Vietnam reunify with South Vietnam. In fact, you could consider Afghanistan to be "north-western Pakistan" needing to be reunified and rid of western imperialist presence.

I was expecting a better response from PA, GoP and other so called political parties (including PTI) and lastly was expecting much better response from the people of pakistan, People of Pakistan should have come on the road throughout the whole country and should have marched to all parliaments, to show their strength to the WORLD, together and peacefully

Back
Top Bottom