What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

I think, it is massive consquences attack by NATO maybe due to some reasons.

The reason possible is gas pipelines deal with Iran, TAPI, and otherwise China/Pakistan recent military exercises.

or just another angry islamophobic pilot who wanted to rid the world of some muzzies.
they give their pilots quite a lot of choices and authority while up in the air....and thevpilot may have missed out the real target and in his frusteration shot some muzzies.
pakistan should demand to hand over the pilots to pakistan and bring them to justice.

This was not an accident, but a calculated strike. Probably in light of recent events transpiring in the region. And we can definitely be sure about one thing: there is a lot more going on behind the scenes than just the supply lines being closed, & Shamsi airbase being asked to vacate. This incident will move Pakistan firmly away from the US camp, most likely into the China-Russia-Iran camp, both in terms of the military & non-military aspects.

It is tearing sad, these are brave soldiers. Please listen moment and raise our salute to these soldiers. We are indeed down but NOT OUT.

060216-F-4462M-017_screen.jpg

300364_206778779390306_100001745577240_471604_713919095_n.jpg

How hard it must be for mothers in this shock news.

Unanswered questions for me.
1) Why did NATO risk attacking PA posts?
I mean their purposes are not served by actually hitting PA. If they were pursuing militants, I am pretty sure they were knew where the boundary was. If they doubted the PA of acting with the militants, they would have just added this to the list of issues they have with Pakistan.
I am not a military guy, but shouldn't a senior military head approve of air attack that too inside the territory of Pakistan? Would they not know that they will provoke Pakistan.

2) If there was a "tactical situation", why did not the PA soldiers not call in their air support.

Ask the soldiers- ask any of the dead soldiers if you can-
Did they sign up to die like this?- Like sitting ducks?-
Is this the Shahadat they always wanted?-
I would not want to die like this- No- I dont even want a Shahadat like this- without firing a bullet-

RIP-

I would not want to die like this- No- I dont even want a Shahadat like this- without firing a bullet-

RIP-

this is what happens if you trust the American military..they are traitors and back stabbers.

this is what happens if you trust the American military..they are traitors and back stabbers.

You seem to know- i know- Every one- even the indians know this- The establishment is Deaf, Blind or BAYGHERAT?-

RIP-

:tup::tup::tup: 2nd to you !!

Unanswered questions for me.
1) Why did NATO risk attacking PA posts?
I mean their purposes are not served by actually hitting PA. If they were pursuing militants, I am pretty sure they were knew where the boundary was. If they doubted the PA of acting with the militants, they would have just added this to the list of issues they have with Pakistan.
I am not a military guy, but shouldn't a senior military head approve of air attack that too inside the territory of Pakistan? Would they not know that they will provoke Pakistan.

2) If there was a "tactical situation", why did not the PA soldiers not call in their air support.

Their purpose was to attack the Pakistani military while smuggling terrorists across the border into Pakistan. They were not happy to see the sudden peace in Pakistan these days so they probably sent a bunch of suicide bombers into Pakistan like they have done in the past.

Pakistan security forces should be in high alert.

fire 2 shaheens on bagram air base and say soryy lets see what happen then .sorry is BS noting more .they yesterday check our behave after same old drama of supply and shamsi they got it there puppets done the job now they dont give any damn to pakistan . you think they are worry ? lolz they know kiyani geelani zardari well NATO us is not worry nor have any problem 100% because they know it. if any other country may be they close US embassy close all relations and kick out USA but we are not a nation but team of beggars .

If we had a leaders (not the dogs of USA that we have in military and as civilian) we should have announced US ambassador as "persona non-grata" and given him the ultimatum to close the embassy and leave with 15 days long time back.

Ultimatum given to vacate shamsi base, and shall we buy it that the dogs of USA in Pakistan did not allow them to use any other base apart from this base for it's drones.

This base is being used as a scape goat only.

India is not on the Western border is she?

Again, the posts would probably only need a few guards on duty at night, on rotation, to detect any potential Taliban infiltration or attack.

eastern border is silent for a long time and they do not expect them to do something like this, do they? so those there can also "sleep"?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom