What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

Adding to my previous statement, since there has been no apology as of now for the op and this is not the first time Pakistan has asked US to vacate the Shamsi airbase or stopped NATO supplies.

What other pressure tactics does Pakistan have to deter US for conducting such ops against its military in what the US sees as obstructionist in its A'stan policy?

fire 2 shaheens on bagram air base and say soryy lets see what happen then .sorry is BS noting more .they yesterday check our behave after same old drama of supply and shamsi they got it there puppets done the job now they dont give any damn to pakistan . you think they are worry ? lolz they know kiyani geelani zardari well NATO us is not worry nor have any problem 100% because they know it. if any other country may be they close US embassy close all relations and kick out USA but we are not a nation but team of beggars .

Why 2 just fire one shaheen on bagram and and see how Pakistan is treated internationally even Karzai and company (who owes is life and power to Pakistan, he was saved by Pakistan from the hands of sure death by the Taliban and brought to safety in Queta few days before being made incharge of Afghanistan) will be shouting as if he is the super power in the region.

Chest thumping and self satisfying statement. Grow up man. You're talking as if Pakistani troops are allowed to be killed by NATO.

You should try a little harder to hide your glee- it is obvious what you lot feel from inside- save your fake sympathies and crocodile tears- we dont need them- By getting interested in asking for apology- you want more confrontation- These things of Indians are obvious now-

and i totally completely agree with your second line- :tup:-

Wasn't our air defense on western side on high alert after the "Osama Raid" ?

So everything was relaxed a few days after the incident as USA threw some bags of meat (US $) in Pakistan.

Unanswered questions for me.
1) Why did NATO risk attacking PA posts?
I mean their purposes are not served by actually hitting PA. If they were pursuing militants, I am pretty sure they were knew where the boundary was. If they doubted the PA of acting with the militants, they would have just added this to the list of issues they have with Pakistan.
I am not a military guy, but shouldn't a senior military head approve of air attack that too inside the territory of Pakistan? Would they not know that they will provoke Pakistan.

2) If there was a "tactical situation", why did not the PA soldiers not call in their air support.

point number 1- This is what is ambiguous.

point number 2- PA soldiers were probably sleeping, and the few night duty sentrys by the time they could alert anybody, were murdered by those helis. Although it is a valid question , where was the PA support?

for your kind information, admiral Mansur ul Haque was dragged back to Pakistan from the US and made to repay every dime of the bribe he took. Has Zardari been given the same treatment. Would Mr. 10% return the ill gotten wealth back to Pakistani treasury ?

Yeah he was dragged in the court and all that. I was just giving an example that even Military officers are involved in corruption as Mr Pakistan nationalist were asking for it.

no they didnt die while sleeping...they were murdered by nato while asleep.
so there is the difference.

خدا نے آج تک اس قوم کی حالت نہیں بدلی

نہ ہو جس کو خیال آپ اپنی حالت کے بدلنے کا

---------

جیسے عوام ویسے حکمران

Before also it was asked to be vacated but after US threw some bags of meat (US $) to the generals and civilain leaders and everything was sorted out by waging the tail in thanks for the meat.

Shall we buy that Shamsi airbase is the only air base in Pakistan used for the drone strikes? are the dogs (generals and civilian leaders) having any loyalty towards Pakistan that might have prevented them form allowing their masters to operate other bases/s for drones or any other reason related to operations inside Pakistan.

Is there any need to get to worked up about this "Shamsi Airbase" episode? Not yet. Let's wait for about another 15 days or so and see which way the "cookie crumbles".

So this means they were helping America kill innocent Pakistanis in tribal areas by allowing them a base, and then made a law against it to fool the public.

Shame! Shame! PPP government.

The Aftermath! | Facebook

Aftermath: Made by army officer after the attack.

Caution: Mildly Graphics. Injured soldiers, covered dead bodies:cry:

I'm amazed you are an active member and still you can't recognize this video was posted here some weeks ago and there was a great debate on it. This incident occurred in NWA, not YESTERDAY incident it is

Back
Top Bottom