What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

yara even taliban attack at nights why our army personnel doesnot change their sleeping hours
since they r in such a hostile place

TARIQ
The posts probably had a few soldiers on guard duty to detect and warn against possible Taliban infiltration/attack attempts - no one was expecting NATO to murder Pakistani troops with an unprovoked attack through choppers and fighter jets.

Ok guys...so wats the latest update?

Has Pakistan taken any concrete steps apart from closing NATO supply lines and asking them to vacate Samshi airbase?

WTH man you are kid? they are sleeping now after late night meeting then dinner and today is sunday .thats all done bu pakistan .

we should stop being emotional for now pakistan attacked 100s times and now it time to admit we are lalaland and open country anyone can attack on us our army navy airforce is just for showcase .

Lol, I said same. Some people started to dislike Kiyani and Suleman for the failures of Pakistan's protection. They are much worst than terrorists attacks. Zardari values dollars important than the death of our soldiers.

The posts probably had a few soldiers on guard duty to detect and warn against possible Taliban infiltration/attack attempts - no one was expecting NATO to murder Pakistani troops with an unprovoked attack through choppers and fighter jets.

So , no one expects India to attack , or shall we say no one will expect US using the same move from our eastern side and attacking inside Pakistan on Punjab Taliban or any other so called "banned organization" compounds.

So they can sleep as well?

ISLAMABAD: The United States (US) has apologized Pakistan over NATO attack on a checkpost and announced for a joint investigation regarding the attack,

US Ambassador Cameron Munter’s apology statement has been issued here.

In the statement he said that he heard about the attack from media and is sorry to know about loss of lives in the attack.

Munter said the US and Pakistan will jointly investigate the issue

US apologizes Pakistan over NATO attack

I think the reporter doesnt have a good grasp of English language.. Munter has just regretted the deaths.. Not apologized for NATO causing them

And what makes you think that Pakistanis are all "lions"?? Convenient blaming the "politicians and leaders" always.

The real problem is the Pakistani awam. Always deluded about their power and strength, calling themselves "lions, tigers, invincible, brave", and all kinds of nonsense just to inflate the ego.
:hitwall:

Glad to see you banned. :pakistan:

Anyways, I think Pakistan should carry out a retaliatory attack (in Afghanistan) and prepare for the worst. Our country is headed nowhere anyways at the moment, we might as well go down with dignity if we have to. Not that we will be taken down so easily, I mean look, they don't even have the balls to attack Iran. Only problem is that we have baghairat leaders at the moment. We're either very tolerant or very stupid. Iran or North Korea would never have taken sh!t like this, despite the fact that they are much weaker than us militarily.

I read from different sources, one Western source said there was a hot pursuit of terrorists & that the Pakistani troops getting killed was an accident, whereas another source says it was in self-defense. Lots of inconsistencies coming out from the Western sources.

we didnot expect u.s will come and attack on abbotabad they did it and it is not the 1st time it happened

i believe they r trained for worst case scenario

to tell u the truth i always have my doubts about their professionalism ( many incidents )

TARIQ

please sir please they are on and threat can come from up down left right .now these small things have to teach them by civil? NATO bomb them 5 times before this attack still they think no one is coming from air? very very funny

Only restriction is pipeline.ISAF should go for alternative route and cut down soldiers to balance the high cost of transit from CAR region avoiding pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom