What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

Your 'level headedness' is the equivalent to people like 'Mukhtaran Mai' getting 'raped by jirga' and being advised to 'accept ground realities since the opponent is too powerful and things like equality and justice don't apply'.

Bravo! Your moral depravity is clear as day.

Mr Cheng (master of conjecture & flame baits), who claims to love Pakistan & the US equally, but when I demonstrate for the US the same attitude he has for Pakistan, he catches me out, & says I should show more loyalty towards my adopted country.

The people of Pakistan are not the problem; it is merely the elite cabal in power.
Interesting - most opinion polls, Pakistani and western, would indicate that the 'ghairat policies' attributed to the 'Establishment' are strongly supported by an overwhelming majority of Pakistanis.

Mr Cheng (master of conjecture & flame baits), who claims to love Pakistan & the US equally, but when I demonstrate for the US the same attitude he has for Pakistan, he catches me out, & says I should show more loyalty towards my adopted country.

When there is injustice being done, you should always speak out. Peace-loving Americans are also against this war OF terror. Are they all anti-american. Hating U.S. policies does not make anyone anti-american. This war OF terror is also harming the U.S.

Interesting - most opinion polls, Pakistani and western, would indicate that the 'ghairat policies' attributed to the 'Establishment' are strongly supported by an overwhelming majority of Pakistanis.

He claims that the Pakistani people are not the problem, yet he claims elsewhere that the people that demonstrate patriotism for Pakistan are a problem, is another one of his inconsistencies. If the people manage to get 'indoctrinated' easily, it is quite clear to me that the people are the problem as well.

AGAIN LAME EXCUSE ? omar my dear brother they were on border you know what? we never send them to go and sleep .

They are humans. They cant keep awake 24 hours a day. Pakistani officials said they were asleep when NATO attacked.

AGAIN LAME EXCUSE ? omar my dear brother they were on border you know what? we never send them to go and sleep .

They must have misunderstood what one of the dog's of USA in Pakistan (Rehman Malik) said so they fell asleep.

“We have sealed the borders along Afghanistan in Balochistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and there will be complete restriction on the movement of Afghans because they are behind most of the terror attacks”

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/128864-borders-afghanistan-sealed-off-rehman-malik.html

They are humans. They cant keep awake 24 hours a day. Pakistani officials said they were asleep when NATO attacked.

i already explain you guys yesterday that how the hell i manage with 108 guys and 24 branches .my branches work 18 hours daily .all of them was sleeping no warning no damn any system of emergency wakeup ? then its another failure of pak army thye go and sleep on borders while we think they guard us .i use my brain .ISPR is lier you know pure lier .i don't believe as quraan what army said its right? nope if they were sleeping its there fault if they were not then its more big fault .

yara even taliban attack at nights why our army personnel doesnot change their sleeping hours
since they r in such a hostile place

TARIQ

Yaar, it is unacceptables. We should learn to sleep with one eye open alert. I think, drones attack will come soon and will play with our emotional.

-----------------

The US, a few months back, had turned down Pakistan’s request to close Shamsi base after the Osama Bin Laden incident. Similarly, a similar incident on Sept 30, 2009, which killed two Pakistani troops, led to the closure of one of NATO’s supply routes through Pakistan for 10 days. Nato apologised for that incident, which it said happened when Nato gunships mistook warning shots by the Pakistani forces for a militant attack.

US will reject Pakistan's request to vacate Shamsi airbase within 15 days. The high tension temperature will decrease few days later to sort out.

Ever heard of watch rotations.. There is more to this than is being made public.. Till that comes out, everything is speculation and jingoism..

Condolences to the families of soldiers killed in this operation..

Yaar, it is unacceptables. We should learn to sleep with one eye open alert. I think, drones attack will come soon and will play with our emotional.

we should stop being emotional for now pakistan attacked 100s times and now it time to admit we are lalaland and open country anyone can attack on us our army navy airforce is just for showcase .

ISLAMABAD: The United States (US) has apologized Pakistan over NATO attack on a checkpost and announced for a joint investigation regarding the attack,

US Ambassador Cameron Munter’s apology statement has been issued here.

In the statement he said that he heard about the attack from media and is sorry to know about loss of lives in the attack.

Munter said the US and Pakistan will jointly investigate the issue

US apologizes Pakistan over NATO attack

Ok guys...so wats the latest update?

Has Pakistan taken any concrete steps apart from closing NATO supply lines and asking them to vacate Samshi airbase?

Back
Top Bottom