What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

I dont see the act of 28 soldiers from being massacred by foreigners as greater benefit

If PAF would have intervened and shot down the intruding helicopters, you honestly except the other side was going to sit quite. They would have rendered PAF equal to a flying a club in less than 24 hours, so yes for the greater good we took those casualties. Getting into a head on shooting war is not in Pakistan's interests, we have to find an alternative solution.

@ Thor; an armoured brigade will be vaporized into burnt out hulks in 5 minutes by the USAF. come on, you are in the 21st century.
Who tells you these fairy tales ? :lol:

Only if this was the case , would USA have hesitated to take out half the world's armies ? :rofl:
Atleast think before you post such things ...

I have a question , Can NATO use Afghan transit to hide its logistics , with the help of all sold out Pakistanis in power.

Don't tell me that you are a greater skeptic than I am, but take my word for it, this time Zardari or his PPP government won't be able to get away with such an act. It won't be too difficult for their political foes to expose the truth to the public and then all hell will break lose on them. So, I'm pretty sure the PPP government won't try anything like that. Kayani has given explicit orders to his troops to retaliate if they come under fire, ask yourself why. Do you think Kayani has given this order willingly? No, not at all, it's all circumstances. Circumstances make dog eat dog.
Couldn't have said it any better bro ... Very true :tup:

Its not possible for Zardari & Co to get over with it so easily this time ... Kayani will have to face the heat , the greatest test he ever faced :sniper:

I have a question , Can NATO use Afghan transit to hide its logistics , with the help of all sold out Pakistanis in power.
Not with the current media and public attention ...

[B]It was clear from General Nadeem’s briefing that there was misleading information being provided to the Pakistan military from the start. Just before the attack, a Pakistani officer at the regional tactical center was informed by an American sergeant that their special forces had received indirect fire from Gora Pai, located some 15 kilometres away from Volcano post. And after 7 minutes, a woman officer informed him that the fire had, in fact, come from Volcano, which had been hit in retaliation.
‘Unprovoked’: DGMO gives details of aerial assault – The Express Tribune
[/B]

NATO AND US IS LIEING. NO THEY ARE SHAMELESSLY TRYING TO BLAME THEIR INTENSIONAL KILLING ON AGGRIEVED PARTY
Shame less liers they are

A Pakistan US confrontation would result in World War 3, & I don't think anyone, including the US would want that.

salmakh84 99% and niazifighter 85% posts are anti Pakistan , i doubt they are false flagers.
not anti pakistani but definitely anti army and i acknowledge it wholeheartedly
false flaggers!!!!!!!!!!!!
when i posted for the first time an indian predicted you are to be called as false flag indian god damn he was right but no offence i know the specific mentality of so called patriots and army supporters and i can describe them in single word
parochialism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont see the act of 28 soldiers from being massacred by foreigners as greater benefit

Some of it has been explained by notorious_eagle .

and also if we had shot them down we wouldn't be in a position we are now , and trust me we as a Nation are in a very good position. For once US cannot dictate us , we on the other hand have an excuse to reject every thing or favor Us ask us .

not anti pakistani but definitely anti army and i acknowledge it wholeheartedly
false flaggers!!
Have the guts to go to the border and fight keyboard warrior ? :azn: ... Its easy to criticize army but people dont realize that they have limited choices at the moment ...

dont dwell in the past, what are the tactical steps taken by PA and PAF to thrawt further attacks. MANPADS, low flying radars, AWACS more CAPS ???

ALso, let me throw an analysis out there. Pakistan is in same situation as it was in 71 war. but this time well prepared. But here is what came out of analysis of 71 war. Pakistani army officers all the way from company level to batallion level fought bravely, except, one brigade which did not give any ground to enemies. Rest of Pakistani army brigadiers and generals were waiting for american help. This is what i gather from one brigade command which fought till the end, if the commanders are willing to fight the battles they can fight it and give a hard time to their enemies.

Why did i mention this, the way i see PA brigadiers and generals, they live life of luxuries, but an american 3 star general travels on local train standing most of the time with local people. Therefore, my conclusion is, unless PA generals and brigadier wont throw away their whiskies and lead a humble life, PA is bound to loose any war the way they did in 71 war. i firmly believe this.

personal attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!are you losing your mind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finding hard to defend !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can understand !!!!!!!!!!!!! nevermind
argue decently or i will be forced to pay you in same coin and in doing so i would be definitely be described as alqaeda ar probably cia operative
Dont overreact ... I can very well understand your mentality ... Who else exactly according to you should protect the country if not the army ? :azn: ... What do you mean by being anti army exactly ? You could have said that top brass is corrupt but do not mock those brave soldiers who are ready to do anything ... What will i find hard to defend ? :lol: ... I salute the army for the brave measures they have taken ... I am not a thankless person like you who has absolutely no idea of the ground realities ...

So in every scenario that your present, NATO always comes right. This is the reason you shouldn't post because all your assessments reek of biased mentality that a handful of you display every opportunity. Thanks God, most of the Indians do not possess the same mentality.

And had there been any single attack on that Afghan side, they would have provided video evidence the same day of atleast some destruction or bullet holes! Dude, someday the situation will be reversed and hopefully I will have the opportunity to return this 'neutral observations'!

Reacting without reading carefully generally ends with an embarrassing realization. It would really help if you read the 1st line of my post and think again..

A Pakistan US confrontation would result in World War 3, & I don't think anyone, including the US would want that.

im sorry but how would pak-us confrontation will lead to 3 world war ..?? dude ,if your thinking rus n china will get itself involved in any future conflicts VS USA ... then ur wrong buddy, no way , nada :no: :no:

im sorry but how would pak-us confrontation will lead to 3 world war ..?? dude ,if your thinking rus n china will side pak n any future conflicts VS USA ... ur wrong buddy, no way , nada :no: :no:

Iran is Pakistan's neighbor, it might get involved. It Pakistan threatens to use its nukes, it could definitely bring in China & the rest of the world into the mix as well. But I don't think it is a situation that will transpire, I don't think there will be an outright confrontation between both countries. But you can never be sure with the hawks with their foolish endeavors sitting in Washington DC.

Back
Top Bottom