What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

its obviously a very pathetic story, first of all NATO came with excuse that ANA had called them to go over there as they reported firing, now the story is changed from A to Z

i will wait for the investigation to be over and obviously if america is correct pakistan has lied, or if pakistan is correct americans are lying

earier radars werent working during osama raid and now this..:lol: they are very bad at making excuses.. everything fails at the crucial moment..

earier radars werent working during osama raid and now this..:lol: they are very bad at making excuses.. everything fails at the crucial moment..
Yes! U absolutely right .....looks like our PAF is paid from the US/NATO that they sleep whenever US/NATO enters our airspace and wakesup when Indian plane enters.....means our PAF elites and our Army elites are not working for Pakistan but for US/NATO......:smokin:

An indian trainee cheetah heli strands into pakistan, fighter jets are called in to intercept it.

28 soldiers getting killed by airstrikes, PAF fighter jets cant scramble to save their patriots.

An indian trainee cheetah heli strands into pakistan, fighter jets are called in to intercept it.

28 soldiers getting killed by airstrikes, PAF fighter jets cant scramble to save their patriots.

Sometimes you have to make decision for a greater benefit by suffering a smaller loss .

so what they want to say that you cannot shoot at USA NATO even if they shoot you how stupid

they really saying they are dumb

Pakistan fired only only when the USA and NATO forces fired and i believe they were inside the Pakistan and they call in the strikes so by that time they would be back in Afghanistan

terrorist a re not that stupid they will go in the top all and start shooting what they cannot shoot which they know very well

the helo and planes are not 1950,s vintage of the NATO usa forces still they the pilots can understand something

what a cooked up story they are making everyday

hi secur i have question what according to you will be the logical end (i mean possible conclusion) of this episode ?
NATO must stop drone attacks and all these border violations immediately , keep getting supplies from Northern Distribution Network and Withdraw from Afghanistan in 2014 ... We neither need aid or alliance with USA from now on ...

Sometimes you have to make decision for a greater benefit but suffering a smaller loss .

I dont see the act of 28 soldiers from being massacred by foreigners as greater benefit

Looks like Pakistani & NATO negligence may have caused this accident.

Pakistan Cleared Fatal Hit, U.S. Says - WSJ.com

Friendly fire happens in every war. It's just a pity Islamists and the enemies of the west within Pakistan have taken this opportunity to try and cause divisions between Pakistan and NATO/US.

If it was a mistake and friendly fire the NATO should apologies, as it has a record of doing so with other incidence but they aren't. US has just pass bill to put sanctions on Pakistan defense aid , What a friend indeed.
Don't putting labels of Islamist its a way to hide your mistakes, every country has their interests and not all Pakistanis are sold out.

Back
Top Bottom