What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

how they have defended dear now they are set to blast america throw them out of shamsi forcefully!!!!!!!!!!as you people are chanting but at the first time when it was not in pakistan interest to give such bases and so much logistical support army flopped
musharaf said america would have bomb us and sent us to stone age remember why army didn't show defiance then?????
when a cia terrorist conduct a terrorist act army and agencies covertly aid his release, why didn't they simply abducted rymond davis and didn't kept him in illegal captivity just like other terrorism suspects
why army fail to protect us from such acts
why army fail to heed drone attacks remember the first drone attack it derailed the peace process and killed naik mohammad army instead of sending a strong message to america claimed they carried out the attack
why army failed to protect the civillians killed by drone attacks ?????????????

They have defended you and the existence of the Pakistan for the last 60+ years ... Have you forgotten that ? Or you seriously think that fighting NATO is so easy as your posts seem to imply ? What defiance would the army have shown when Musharraf himself agreed to become a partner in WoT ? Raymond Davis issue has nothing to do with the army but the civilian Government so no need to score brownie points ... About drone attacks , I ask you does the corrupt Govt of Pakistan has the will and guts to order such a move ? PA isn't some rag tag militia to mutiny against their command ...

I have told you before ... Continue criticizing the top brass but not for a second try to forget and mock the sacrifices of the army who have died protecting the country ...

Pakistan gave OK to deadly U.S. air strike, says report
Washington,Dec 2,Reuters:

Pakistani officials gave the go-ahead to a NATO air strike that killed 24 Pakistani troops, unaware that their own forces were in the area, the Wall Street Journal reported on Friday quoting U.S. officials.

Report: Pakistan gave OK to deadly US air strike - World news - South and Central Asia - Pakistan - msnbc.com

what is mainly missed by everyone is that this account is based on the troops who actually called in the strikes 26 commando (sounds British) the report also states that this account can change as the investigation is continued

but the point is

Pakistanis called them to stop the attack and they didnt, they had the gridlines of the post too. they went back adn returned again and resumed their attack. even if they got the go ahead in the begining has a small chance of being true basically falls flat on its face when they decided to ignore the blue on blue calls.

as expected, anyone else but NATo willbe blamed for this attack and that will be the end of it.

I am sure by 23 Dec-11 the American technology will even have a very convincing video footage to back up their claims too.

Pakistani officials gave the go-ahead to a NATO air strike that killed 24 Pakistani troops, unaware that their own forces were in the area, the Wall Street Journal reported on Friday quoting U.S. officials.

Report: Pakistan gave OK to deadly US air strike - World news - South and Central Asia - Pakistan - msnbc.com
and yeah the Americans never went to the moon ... Sorry , I have stopped believing in conspiracy theories a long time ago

and its already posted , you are kinda late

I am sure by 23 Dec-11 the American technology will even have a very convincing video footage to back up their claims too.
For sure , Manufacturing evidence anyone ? :lol:

How many times are you going to post the same thing that has been posted over at least the last 20-30 pages? The account has been denied by the ISPR.

I cant understand one thing , why would the apaches need to stay for 2 hours in Pakistani Airspace when the sleeping troops were killed in minutes ? Or I am missing something here ...

How many times are you going to post the same thing that has been posted over at least the last 20-30 pages? The account has been denied by the ISPR.

Can you show me if i had posted those? Who the hell would read 275 pages..? In ay case Whats wrong in seeing the other side of the coin? Why should one hear the story from just one side? So what if ISPR denied the news..did it do that with proof?

“There was absolutely no malicious, deliberate attack on the Pakistani military posts,” a US defense official said.
Other American officials said the Pakistani military should have known from the presence of helicopters in the combined US-Afghan commando force that Americans were in the area.
“If you hear American helicopters why would you lob mortars and machine gun fire at them? The Pakistanis can say we thought it was insurgents, except for the fact that the Taliban doesn’t have helicopters,” said the US official.
Report: Pakistan gave ‘go-ahead’ before NATO attack, says US – The Express Tribune

Can you show me if i had posted those? Who the hell would read 275 pages..? In ay case Whats wrong in seeing the other side of the coin? Why should one hear the story from just one side? So what if ISPR denied the news..did it do that with proof?

You did not post it, but others have been posting repeatedly what you are posting right now.

Depends on your definition of victory. The Taliban hold no ground, have nothing of value & fight a guerrilla battle against superior forces. For them, not being wiped out is a victory. Doubt very much whether that standard can be used by a regular military. Pakistan will come worse off in any serious confrontation with NATO/U.S..Your only trump card is the threat of WMD. While it has worked very well for you vis-a-vis India; not sure that Pakistan wants to be threatening nuclear warfare with the U.S. Allowing individual commanders to "retaliate" only exposes Pakistan to the claim that the Pakistani soldiers fired first. The nature of the casualties in any new incident is unlikely to be any different from this attack. Gen Kayani's statement makes for good copy but I don't believe is meant to be taken seriously especially by those who might be on the firing line.

True.. Any battle between NATO and Pakistan wont have a different ending from the one between Iraq and USA..

True.. Any battle between NATO and Pakistan wont have a different ending from the one between Iraq and USA..
How are you so sure of that ? ... Iraqi army ran away in the initial days of the war ... Forget about PA doing so ...

You did not post it, but others have been posting repeatedly what you are posting right now.

This thread has grown 10 folds suddenly. Why is this news part of the original story. The new stories should have been maintained as a separate view point unless of course that causes embarrassment to the Pakistanis here.

Anyway, I shall go back and read the 20-30 pages now.

I cant understand one thing , why would the apaches need to stay for 2 hours in Pakistani Airspace when the sleeping troops were killed in minutes ? Or I am missing something here ...

ensure infiltration of TTP/ BLA terrorists for which these posts were established?
victory dance?
bored?
burn the fuel funded by American tax payer?
hoping for the PAF to show up so that they can be drummed into Afhganistan and then engaged by NATO fighter CAP?
ensure there were no witnesses?

This thread has grown 10 folds suddenly. Why is this news part of the original story. The new stories should have been maintained as a separate view point unless of course that causes embarrassment to the Pakistanis here.

What embarrassment can it cause us seriously ? The Americans are lying as usual ... That just equal to saying that the Pakistani high command gave a green signal to the Americans to kill its own troops ... Only naive Americans can believe it ... Same like they justifying spending trillions to kill OBL ... Simple as that ...

to ensure organisation otherwise you and likes of you will be creating a new thread when

clinton says she wont say sorry
Joe the plumber says Haqqanis did it
Patrius says Pakistanis are lying
Afghan border police says haqqani was hiding in that post
Obama says he is going to have two Turkeys for thanks giving because pakistan was attacked

and so forth...
nothing to do with embarrassment but about keeping all the bla bla bla in one place, speak your heart out here but stay within limits,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom