What's new

America will Collapse

Status
Not open for further replies.
LIER!!!!!!!!! ONLY IN YOUR DREAMS A PAKISTANI WILL LOOK AT YOU SMELLY UGLY INDIANS.

Just to give you some history leassons, many present day Pakistani's can find their Origin in UP and Bihar in India, so when they crossed the border, their color and height changed?

Hey, why do Indian "Computer nerds" suck so bad at actual computer coding??
Despite having the most number of applicants each year, the best an Indian could do was 252nd place in Google Code Jam this year.

Mate I never said all Indians are computer geeks. I was talking about perceptions and stereo types. :)

Just to give you some history leassons, many present day Pakistani's can find their Origin in UP and Bihar in India, so when they crossed the border, their color and height changed?

Ignorant retard, only 7% of Pakistan's population had parents/grandparents who migrated from present day India to Pakistan. The vast majority of Pakistanis always belonged to the land of Pakistan.

And we are so different from you people today its not even funny. The way you people still kiss the a$$ of the gora to this day. In a way, its good that CIA has caused problems for Pakistan, now almost all PAKISTANIS have realized that the gora is nothing special and not worth impresing. Hope one day you indians will realize the same.

Yea right. I live in the U.S. and 99% of the time I can tell an Indian apart from a Pakistan in a heart-beat. And there are Indians everywhere you go here. I thought India was the next superpower, why do you people all leave your superpower and settle in other countries?

No. India will never become Superpower because we don't have any such intentions nor capabilities.

On Topic, Don't talk craps. Do you know what an Average American thinks of Pakistani ?? I am sure you know after seeing your Anti-American comment.

Indians are most talented, Professionals, English Speaker, Not related with terrorism, Don't criticize US by living in US, Liberal, Good US-INDIA relation, US give 1,000 of H-1B Visa for Professional like Doctors, IT professionals, Scientists, Businessman. What more you want ??

It's Pakistani who are not welcomed in same way, if you are aware.

I'm sure you meant billion, right?
Yes, billion of course.

Add israel to the nothing list without US israel is nothing..
Israel lived pretty well before 1967 before US aid. When Arab countries and Iran will bankrupt we wont need to spend a lot on army (today we spend 15 bln $).

There is a cycle a stabilization always takes place. Look at Iranian sanctions, libyan conflict, iraqi war and yet the markets were/are stable to the extend.
You seriously compare Libyan conflict to collapse of USA? :lol:

When you look at the depression in the last 2 years the most effects countries are West while Asian and South Americans did not have the so called predicted collapse market thus I have a strongly believe Asia/Gulf/South American economies will sustain strongly even after US's collapse.
Asian countries had collapse in 1998.

PS. consumption will not drop many smaller nations who previously couldn't afford high oil prices would be able to afford ths the price will stabilized to a point where these nations will become biggest consumers Check Mate!.
Sure it will stabilize at 10$. :wave:

Its Indian women who love to marry Pakistani men.

12pic4.jpg

Exactly my point! Now tell me who is more fair? :P

And so what's your point? :confused:

I wasn't even talking in the lines of 'Pakistani girls go out with Indian boys' or anything like that. Untill you said 'Indians are short, black, fat and stink.'

So I just had to clear the air like I'm none of them things and plus I had a girlfriend who was Pakistani.

It wasn't like 'I should go out with Pakistani girls :devil: ' I liked a girl who happened to be a Pakistani and she didn't have a problem with me being an Indian. So I don't know why do you care or what's your problem?

I don't know if you're trying to even it out by posting a picture of Sania and Shoaib or what? I don't really care which Indians goes out with who? In fact my cousin sister's best friend is going out with a Pakistani guy. I don't see how it affects our people back at home or why should they care?

One of my most admired writer and columnist, Christopher Hitchens once said that there are two types of people in the world vaguely speaking: nationalism and internationalism. The former is a thing of the past, while the latter is the only way forward. One, wants the world to change, while the other adapts with the fast changing global world.

Nationalism rises with low economic growth and increasing poverty, as it works as a refuge for the working class, who desperately seeks for approval from others.

That makes a lot of sense actually...

No. India will never become Superpower because we don't have any such intentions nor capabilities.

Lol, then why do most indians here brag about becoming a future "superpower"?

On Topic, Don't talk craps. Do you know what an Average American thinks of Pakistani ?? I am sure you know after seeing your Anti-American comment.

I don't care what an average American thinks about me or any other Pakistani because it doesn't even matter anymore, average American (from my personal experience) is more worried about their jobs and future of their children. And i'm sure an average American doesn't think good about you indians either, especially when your country is taking American jobs, i remember once angry mob ransacked a indian family's home in New Jersey.

India Could Be the Next Target for Angry Americans-Bloomberg Business Week

Indians are most talented, Professionals, English Speaker, Not related with terrorism, Don't criticize US by living in US, Liberal, Good US-INDIA relation, US give 1,000 of H-1B Visa for Professional like Doctors, IT professionals, Scientists, Businessman. What more you want ??

It's Pakistani who are not welcomed in same way, if you are aware.

Indians are also top 10 in illegal immigration to the US.

Illegal immigration to the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have nothing against India or Indians, only against braggarts. If a Chinese talked about the same thing I'll also remind them that China has significant illegal immigration to the US.

PS, looks like a lot of Desis live in Jersey...seriously guys? Jersey? There are alot better places in the US.

Isn't that a very New Yorker thing to do? Put down New Jersey?

Yes you do. That is why you sit in a basement in the US and whine! Because you have not been accepted, you are now butt-hurt. There is a solution, leave. Please.

I am not sitting in a basement and I have friends belonging to all races but yes I chose to make more Pakistani friends because I am a Pakistani nationalist. I really dont give a fu*k what a fat american joe thinks of me.

And I'll leave when you give back this country to the Native Americans (Red Indians) and you leave back to Ireland, Britian or wherever the hell your whiskey loving forefathers came from.

By the way, I dont think you're really an American. Maybe another Indian hiding behind American flags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom