What's new

America will Collapse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just did some research and found out China appears in Top 10 n illegal immigration to the US.

It's funny when a Chinese make tall claims about illegal immigration when you yourself are the second largest illegal migrant group in united states.
Now I don't understand do all these Chinese, who travel to US in card bord boxes and fishing boats illegally, come here to witness collapse of America?

Sorry the TOTAL number of people born in China, residing in the US, is 500,000. Can't believe you cite the tabloid L.A. Times. This is "American Education". Haha.

Immigration and Jobs - Map of Foreign-Born Workers - Interactive Graphic - NYTimes.com

There are more Indians in the US than Chinese. Most Chinese in the US are descendants of overseas Chinese from Vietnam and Indonesia as well as the old immigrants from Hong Kong who went to fix railroads, not China born Chinese.

The article cites a well known propagandist who says Zhang Ziyi is a "Chinese immigrant". LOL NO. Zhang Ziyi has NOTHING to do with the US. She has never been to the US and has no relationship to the US at all. Yao Ming is a CHINESE NATIONAL. He happens to play basketball in the US. Lol. Give me a break.

juice:

You can talk tough on the internet but when gangsters shoot at you, tough talk doesn't block bullets.

Sorry the TOTAL number of people born in China, residing in the US, is 500,000. Can't believe you cite the tabloid L.A. Times. This is "American Education". Haha.

Immigration and Jobs - Map of Foreign-Born Workers - Interactive Graphic - NYTimes.com

There are more Indians in the US than Chinese. Most Chinese in the US are descendants of overseas Chinese from Vietnam and Indonesia as well as the old immigrants from Hong Kong who went to fix railroads, not China born Chinese.

The article cites a well known propagandist who says Zhang Ziyi is a "Chinese immigrant". LOL NO. Zhang Ziyi has NOTHING to do with the US. She has never been to the US and has no relationship to the US at all. Yao Ming is a CHINESE NATIONAL. He happens to play basketball in the US. Lol. Give me a break.

juice:

You can talk tough on the internet but when gangsters shoot at you, tough talk doesn't block bullets.

Been shot at. You? Don't speak of what you don't know.

.............duplicate post....

Quote from other source -

But dealing with illegal immigrants from China is rarely so simple. Though they are vastly outnumbered by illegal immigrants from Latin America — perhaps 500,000 among the estimated 13 million "unauthorized migrants" — they are tougher to remove, for reasons as complex as the U.S.-China relationship itself.

Chinese migrants in U.S. limbo - US news - Life - msnbc.com

Laugh at it as well ..

As per the source below : Indian American population is 2,843,391 and American Chinese population is 3,347,229

American FactFinder

I am sure with your Chinese education you will be able to figure out which is the bigger number.

this is what article stated

Many Americans are familiar with award-winning director Ang Lee, pro-basketball player Yao Ming or movie star Zhang Ziyi. These and other Chinese immigrants can use their talents or wealth to settle in this country.

Now tell me where did it say Zhang ziyi is a Chinese migrant? Read the article again. It only says American are familiar with these guys and they are talented so they can use their talents or wealth to settle in this country. Chinese comprehension skill problems. I can understand..

Americans are also pathological liars so it is expected if they collapse. White Americans talk tough but when they meet black gangsters, mexican mafia or chinese triads they'll step over to the other side of the sidewalk, because they want to live. At current demographic trends, WASPs will become a minority in the US within a few decades, if the US hasn't already collapsed. Thanks to the US regime's "cheap labor" 2 tier system policy (native whites at the top, immigrants as a permanent underclass) as well as the pathological liars and thugs that make up the US, the people this regime attracts today are often losers and low level coolies. The US has an migration potential value for the educated 10 times lower than its total migration potential; for every 1 BS degree holder that goes to the US, 10 loser coolies go.

Well-educated, older immigrants prefer Canada to U.S., poll finds - The Globe and Mail

Developed Nations Attract Young vs. Educated Migrants

The "American Century" has lasted only about 70 years and the end is already in sight. The Soviet Union seemed invincible in 1986 but in 1991 it was history.

United States of America, 1776-2025!

ya keep dreaming Bro, the American century is still on and will go on till atleast another 100 years. Asian countries are not even 50% of what the US is, please stop with your bs arguments just because your Chinese, your whole economy is based on the "Cheap labor" policy, so I wont be the one talking if I were you.

America will never collapse, there is no any other country can surpass it now. No matter in what terms, USA is the top 1

juice:

multiple other sources using U.S. Government data shows otherwise.

here is a good detailed source for Chinese immigration figures.

Migration Information Source - Chinese Immigrants in the United States

Sources

Baker, Bryan. 2007. Trends in Naturalization Rates. December 2007. US Department of Homeland Security, Office of Immigration Statistics. Available online.

Hoefer, Michael, Nancy Rytina, and Christopher Campbell. 2007. Estimates of the Unauthorized Immigrant Population Residing in the United States: January 2006. August 2007. US Department of Homeland Security, Office of Immigration Statistics. Available online.

Jeffreys, Kelly. 2007. Refugees and Asylees 2006. May 2007. US Department of Homeland Security, Office of Immigration Statistics. Available online.

Rytina, Nancy. 2008. Estimates of the Legal Permanent Resident Population in 2006. February 2008. US Department of Homeland Security, Office of Immigration Statistics. Available online

US Census Bureau. 2006 American Community Survey. Accessed from Steven Ruggles, Matthew Sobek, Trent Alexander, et al., Integrated Public Use Microdata Series: Version 3.0. Minneapolis, MN: Minnesota Population Center, 2004.

US Department of Homeland Security, Office of Immigration Statistics. 2007 Yearbook of Immigration Statistics, Table 3: Persons Obtaining Legal Permanent Resident Status by Region and Country of Birth: Fiscal Years 1998 to 2007. Available online.

Considering the US spends nearly 700 billion in defense I don't think it's possible. The only country that comes close is China and that's about 1/7th of what is spent.

Keep Dreaming... Depression/slowdown is phenomenon of Capitalism, Why don't these smart guys understand...

Guess they didn't teach basic economics between "coloring" and "naptime"

The status of US treasuries as a ‘relative’ safe haven is likely to continue over the medium term, given its stature as the deepest and most liquid sovereign bond market.

India will benefit from lower commodity prices in the long term and a strong rupee, which also help tackle inflationary challenges to some extent.

We need to see how the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) deals with two challenges: the first is currency management, especially allowing more forex inflows, which are crucial in the long term; and, secondly, the change in the hawkish monetary stance.
Despite high core inflation the RBI will surely read into challenges in the global environment.

It should not end up tightening too much, which will dampen the Indian economy particularly when country will have some worries on the export of services to the US in the new order of things.

However, in the case of any sharp currency movements, the RBI is likely to step in and intervene to limit rupee appreciation.
In a way, the current situation throws up massive opportunities to build long-term forex reserves with extraordinary policy reforms and macroeconomic stability.

Quote from other source -

But dealing with illegal immigrants from China is rarely so simple. Though they are vastly outnumbered by illegal immigrants from Latin America — perhaps 500,000 among the estimated 13 million "unauthorized migrants" — they are tougher to remove, for reasons as complex as the U.S.-China relationship itself.

Chinese migrants in U.S. limbo - US news - Life - msnbc.com

Laugh at it as well ..

As per the source below : Indian American population is 2,843,391 and American Chinese population is 3,347,229

American FactFinder

I am sure with your Chinese education you will be able to figure out which is the bigger number.

this is what article stated

Now tell me where did it say Zhang ziyi is a Chinese migrant? Read the article again. It only says American are familiar with these guys and they are talented so they can use their talents or wealth to settle in this country. Chinese comprehension skill problems. I can understand..

If you read the NY Times source you'll find that it is talking about Chinese BORN in China and Indians BORN in India, not total number of ETHNIC CHINESE and ETHNIC INDIANS as ETHNIC CHINESE includes people from the 19th century who went to build railroads, and not recent migrants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom