What's new

America will Collapse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how you didn't reply to my post. :)

Anyways there are 800,000 Pakistanis in US not 200,000. :)

I know I've already said this a lot on the forum but I'm 5'11, Fair skin, weigh 75 kgs, look good [apparently and once I posted my facebook as well but I was told not to.]. and I'm INDIAN! [I know contrary to what you guys were taught in Madressa.] :) Oh yeah I don't smell either. :)

Indians - Smart, Computer nerds, Engineers, Doctors, Scientists. :)

Pakistanis - Like to blow things up, Mujahiddin, Jihadis, Osama's security.

That's just mean..Not all Pakistanis are like that. Some are very nice, and smart, and some of their girls are "My-oh-my" like you wouldn't believe..Shame on you, sir.:angry:

Most American kids playing games... That's what Dhalsim look like

131560-4.jpg

Evil appearing skulls Dhalsim.

I know you Punjabi Sikhs dont look like Hindu Indians, but seriously you people dont even respresent most of India. You are only 3% of India's population and are from areas located near the border of Pakistan, some of you have grandparents who migrated from Pakistan. You know that the vast majority of Indians and how they look like. THEY ARE AN EYE SOAR.

I look the same and neither I am Punjabi, nor my grandfathers are from Pakistan, nor I live in border areas. You simply do not know India. The population of north indians is not 3% it should be more than 25% for sure.

That's just mean..Not all Pakistanis are like that. Some are very nice, and smart, and some of their girls are "My-oh-my" like you wouldn't believe..Shame on you, sir.:angry:

But BRO! Did you see HIS post? :O

And I know in fact my ex-girlfriend is Pakistani. :) I even posted her name once with my facebook but I was told off. I don't have anything against Pakistanis in fact one of my best friends is Pakistani Naim Yusuf. :)

I look the same and neither I am Punjabi, nor my grandfathers are from Pakistan, nor I live in border areas. You simply do not know India. The population of north indians is not 3% it should be more than 25% for sure.

Yea right. Everything south of Punjab is not North India for us Pakistanis, and if you look like your avatar you dont look Punjabi/Pakistani.

Hello, this is an America-bashing thread. Fight on your own time.

I like how you didn't reply to my post. :)

Indians - Smart, Computer nerds, Engineers, Doctors, Scientists. :)

Hey, why do Indian "Computer nerds" suck so bad at actual computer coding??
Despite having the most number of applicants each year, the best an Indian could do was 252nd place in Google Code Jam this year.

I know you Punjabi Sikhs dont look like Hindu Indians, but seriously you people dont even respresent most of India. You are only 3% of India's population and are from areas located near the border of Pakistan, some of you have grandparents who migrated from Pakistan. You know that the vast majority of Indians and how they look like. THEY ARE AN EYE SOAR.

No..Not at all..Sorry, I couldn't disagree with you more.
Most of my Indian friends are from Gujarat and the Southern states (I just don't get along with most Punjabis here...:/) and these guys pull girls like you would not believe. Gori maams at that!! And the girls?? Don't even get me started, bro. I've seen guys of all different nationalities fall for them and their female wiles. lol
Seriously, get out more. It'll do you a WHOLE world of good. :wave:
Oh, and the last thing, don't put me aside from other Indians. I'm just as Indian as they are, no matter what part from..And religion doesn't dictate looks, hate to break it to you. So stop with the "Punjabi Sikh" and "Hindu Indian" nonsense.

I am neither a Punjabi nor Sikh. By the way, North/West India population is 60% i.e. 0.75 billion. 4 times than Pakistan

Alas, I am from East.....Still i look same like North. :rofl:

But BRO! Did you see HIS post? :O

And I know in fact my ex-girlfriend is Pakistani. :) I even posted her name once with my facebook but I was told off. I don't have anything against Pakistanis in fact one of my best friends is Pakistani Naim Yusuf. :)

I know, I was joking. ;)
But seriously, just because he gets his thang hard from bashing Indians, doesn't mean we should stoop to his level, you know?

Yea right. Everything south of Punjab is not North India for us Pakistanis, and if you look like your avatar you dont look Punjabi/Pakistani.

A lot of you have Mr Jinhha in their Avatar, does that mean, they look like one?

This is cracking me up. Here we are supposed to bash America and somehow we are all fighting each other on what America thinks of us :P

LIER!!!!!!!!! ONLY IN YOUR DREAMS A PAKISTANI WILL LOOK AT YOU SMELLY UGLY INDIANS.

lool Oops! I didn't know you guys were this touchy about Pakistani girls going out with Indian boys? :eek: I can tell you her name and my facebook profile in pm if you want. :)

I'm sorry but I'm not gonna step down to your level. And it's spelled 'LIAR' by the way. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom