What's new

America will Collapse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time will tell brotha US now is at the mercy of China, World Bank, IMF begging, not a nice situation to be in when you've no money soldiers.

Lol, hardly. The depression was far worse...still here. Pakistan is far worse financialy...still here (but barely, the plug may be pulled yet)

Time will tell brotha US now is at the mercy of China, World Bank, IMF begging, not a nice situation to be in.

Same kind be said for China that it was mercy of USA. Why China was Big exporter to US or why bought US treasury bill ?? It was China business opportunity and option.

Pakistan, several seperatist movements, half the nation wanted out, default several times...still there. China...occupied, civil wars, famine so bad people ate each other, colonised...still there....The US is not even close to going away. Those that live here know it. Life is not much different than ever, hardly social unrest. For most the several wars arew academic, as they have little real effect on life unless you have family there.

Darn you are mixing the situation, the larger the economy larger the problems are at the door the most prone is the economy to collapse with wrong decisions and economic policies.

The discussion is economic collapse (not parts declaring independence) where US might to the point cut down and strip many a pubic projects, end of welfare state and all out cut down in very sectors to try to improve economy to get rid of % of debt and economic problems.
Obviously with deep economic recession and collapse military projects and programs will be shut down and cut down of forces as well. All are strings attached together one goes down the rest goes down internally.

Lol, hardly. The depression was far worse...still here. Pakistan is far worse financialy...still here (but barely, the plug may be pulled yet)

Comparing Pakistan with US? I don't like Musharraf but even in his time the economic policies were as such Pakistan was one of the faster economies even the American economist were impressed. Look at the broader picture our money is not chipped into experiments, projects, programs on all levels, Pakistan is operating within a limit that is why we're not facing bankruptcy, depression.
Fooling your self what the heck was that heated sessions between democrats and republicans to save US.

Buwahwah what opportunities oh opportunities at this time with high rate of unemployment in US.

Umm, the whole unemployment "problem" of the US is really blown out of control, especially by people that don't live here.
The Mexicans coming over find jobs, and a lot easier than most of living here legally. You want to know why? Because they'll work for DIRT cheap. They don't really care what they're getting paid, as long as they do. And they do jobs regular Americans won't even dream of doing, OR our pride won't let us.

In US, We Indian's have to explain sometime that we are not Pakistani. :taz:

So, stop posting things which is not the Ground reality. An Average american consider me Brazilian too. sometime. :toast_sign:

Yes these Indians in America all look Brazilian and Puerto Rican :rofl:

zakaria.fareed.jpg

In every episode, they make fun of Indians. Every American knows he is Indian, they even make fun of his religion, hinduism.

I think almost all Americans now know that Pakistanis are Muslim and Pakistan is an Islamic Country.

And Pakistanis are not the ones kissing American a$$ in this thread.

Okay. Who is the biggest comedian known to make racist jokes? Russell Peters! He is Indian himself and he makes fun of everyone. Whites, Latinos, Blacks, Arabs. People need to learn to laugh at themselves. When did they EVER make fun of Hinduism? I think you've got the wrong definition of Islamophobia. :P

I'm sure every American knows what Pakistan is [because that's where all the latest action has been going on lately if you know what I mean :P ] I can't say about America for sure but here in the UK we always get called 'P*ki' by racists. And believe me you it's not a nice thing to be called because for them word 'P*ki' means someone who is brown and like to blow things up though I often wonder where did the word originate from :P Can you imagine someone getting pissed off if you called them 'Indie'. lool I hope I showed you the mirror correctly. :)

Oh please don't give me a lecture on Arse licking! Till some years back you guys were so far up their behind that you can see from their mouth. btw how are Chinese doing? :)

Yes these Indians in America all look Brazilian and Puerto Rican :rofl:

1 Picture doesn't reflect all the possibilities. Jokes are Jokes when you will understand. lol. You can keep chanting the way suits you. :cheesy:

I also said. We have to explain that we are not Pakistanis. I am sure, you are aware of that.

By the way, you looks like living in U.S. and you talking non-sense and anti-America. Very bad!! :disagree:

They won't understand mate. Never having grown up in multi-cultural, multi0ethnic society. :P

lool It might be true for America since you guys have so many different ethnic groups.

I'm Gujarati and people think I'm Indian/Asian. looool :P Btw I meant British Asian not American Asian. Asian in America means people from China and east Asia.

Actually, bro, you'd be surprised how many more Americans are starting to consider South and Southeast Asians to be "Asian". I will say it wasn't always like that though, since in the nineties growing up most people still took the term "Indian" as Native Americans, "brown" to be Hispanic, and yes, as you said, "Asian" to be Eastern Asian. I had no identity growing up...:cry: lol But since the turn of the millenium, especially in the last half decade, more and more average Americans will accept and agree to Indian=Asian. lol

OH PLEASE!!! You Indians are so much here in America and you can always tell an Indian apart from a Pakistani. There are 3 million Indians in the U.S. and only 200,000 Pakistanis in the U.S. so more of a chance finding an Indian here so why would anyone confuse an Indian with a Pakistani.

Indians = short, dark brown or black, flat features, round small head, smelly, cant look straight in the eye of a white man cause they think they are not worthy.

Pakistanis = tall, light brown or olive, pointy sharp features, longer head, always speaks his mind, respects his culture and his beliefs.

I like how you didn't reply to my post. :)

Anyways there are 800,000 Pakistanis in US not 200,000. :)

I know I've already said this a lot on the forum but I'm 5'11, Fair skin, weigh 75 kgs, look good [apparently and once I posted my facebook as well but I was told not to.]. and I'm INDIAN! [I know contrary to what you guys were taught in Madressa.] :) Oh yeah I don't smell either. :)

Indians - Smart, Computer nerds, Engineers, Doctors, Scientists. :)

Pakistanis - Like to blow things up, Mujahiddin, Jihadis, Osama's security.

OH PLEASE!!! You Indians are so much here in America and you can always tell an Indian apart from a Pakistani. There are 3 million Indians in the U.S. and only 200,000 Pakistanis in the U.S. so more of a chance finding an Indian here so why would anyone confuse an Indian with a Pakistani.

Indians = short, dark brown or black, flat features, round small head, smelly, cant look straight in the eye of a white man cause they think they are not worthy.

Pakistanis = tall, light brown or olive, pointy sharp features, longer head, always speaks his mind, respects his culture and his beliefs.

Hmmm, the description for what you consider a Pakistani fits me pretty well. But that would mean I'm from...??!! NOOO!! :cry:

Just kid-ding. I have no problem with Pakistanis. I actually have some good friends from there. :cheers:
But on a serious note, that's not what all Indians look, and that's not what all Pakistanis look like. I actually do fit the description you made of a Pakistani, yet am clearly Indian. You should get out more, bro. Staying inside behind a computer screen all day can be bad for your health.

LOL,....that's correct. I have noticed it. Yes, American make alot of fun on Indians and Bollywoods stuffs (doesn't make sense).

For the BS about Pakistani's look different then Indians, here are some live examples of my interaction with Pakistani.

A lady Pakistani origin works in Robinson Mall in Pittsburgh PA (Macys), whenever I go to her for billing. She always asks me Pakistan main kahan se hain aap, I have to correct her, that I am an Indian. However thankfully she gave me discounts.

Second there is a shop in Orlando flee market owned by Indian and has a Pakistani working at the counter. I met him thinking he is Indian, he was short (not tall), darker then me.

Third a boy works for Sony support in Pittsburgh, came to fix my Laptop. He is Pakistani, he also was shorter and darker than me.

Next time, you think all Pakistani's are different than Indian, come down to Pittsburgh. If I could not prove you wrong. I will pay you 1000$ or you pay me.

Now on serious note, I know why you think that way, you have posted this so many times. I know most of the Indians in US are from South and they definitely have darker skin and can easily be distinguished by a North Indian.

Your poor soul has very little knowledge and perhaps never met a North Indian, or even if seen from distance thought it was Pakistani. It's your problem that you do not know India that well, not our's.

Important, I do not treat people differently based on their looks. I know that is racism and unfortunately some racist keep posting freely here.

Hmmm, the description for what you consider a Pakistani fits me pretty well. But that would mean I'm from...??!! NOOO!! :cry:

Just kid-ding. I have no problem with Pakistanis. I actually have some good friends from there. :cheers:
But on a serious note, that's not what all Indians look, and that's not what all Pakistanis look like. I actually do fit the description you made of a Pakistani, yet am clearly Indian. You should get out more, bro. Staying inside behind a computer screen all day can be bad for your health.

I know you Punjabi Sikhs dont look like Hindu Indians, but seriously you people dont even respresent most of India. You are only 3% of India's population and are from areas located near the border of Pakistan, some of you have grandparents who migrated from Pakistan. You know that the vast majority of Indians and how they look like. THEY ARE AN EYE SOAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom