What's new

America will Collapse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I please report you now! You have destroyed this thread and all you have posted is this:
1) US is going down
2) China bad...

What exactly is your contribution on this thread beyond this?

No your debt thing has no point. What makes US debt special? Shouldn't you be proving that? Half of US debt is local. And US still prints dollar. People are still queuing up to buy treasury bonds. Stop passing your wishes as logical argument.

Do tell me about "lot of those nations" that are not doing it.
Dang...I wish I have a real 'shocked face' icon for that.

But the warnings have been there for the last 10 years. Noone has taken notice. Just as we are hoping youy will go bust you are just hoping that they will change to the way they used to be. Empires in decline are just that empires in decline.

10 years! Back then we had less debt than China (%)! Now I see...

Can I please report you now! You have destroyed this thread and all you have posted is this:
1) US is going down
2) China bad...

What exactly is your contribution on this thread beyond this?

What is it with you. i am talking about the thread title. Read earlier posts and you will see what I have stated. Its you who dont like to hear the truth cos as jack nicholson said you cant handle the truth boy. All you are doing is making insulting remarks about me and going off topic. Anyway back to the the thread I believe its only a matter of time before america goes bust

Oh and when did i say china is bad. I love china:china:

Nope, only thing you have said is that US has debt. Is that what you call making a point? And then ad nauseam US is going down, China will do this and that...

Debt defines modern economies. You have to actually explain why US debt is special.

But the warnings have been there for the last 10 years. Noone has taken notice. Just as we are hoping youy will go bust you are just hoping that they will change to the way they used to be. Empires in decline are just that empires in decline.

Why are you hoping that the "U.S. goes bust"? Would be of interest only if your country was planning to replace the "declining empire". Otherwise, it is just a case of attempted schadenfreude. I say attempted because any decline of the U.S. is going to be an extremely slow one. A lot of other countries, including one that should interest you are at risk of collapsing much before that. Must hold off on the gleeful rubbing of the hands till the actual collapse, if any occurs.

Nope, only thing you have said is that US has debt. Is that what you call making a point? And then ad nauesam US is going down, China will do this and that...

Pleasd read my earlier posts and you will see that your statements are simply wrong. I think some people have the memory of a goldfish. Having said that I think its my time to leave this thread before I say something about you and get banned lol take care and keep hoping america wont go bust. byeeeeeeeeeee

Why are you hoping that the "U.S. goes bust"? Would be of interest only if your country was planning to replace the "declining empire". Otherwise, it is just a case of attempted schadenfreude. I say attempted because any decline of the U.S. is going to be an extremely slow one. A lot of other countries, including one that should interest you are at risk of collapsing much before that. Must hold off on the glee till the actual collapse, if any.
It is masturbatory. Got it?

10 years! Back then we had less debt than China (%)! Now I see...

numbers plz.

The US is already going to break up like the Soviet Union. Some far right radical racists were talking about how the US is "integrated". Nothing can be further from the truth.

percent-hispanic.jpg

Vermont, California, Texas, Alaska, Hawaii and the occupied Confederacy already have secessionist movements.

The only thing keeping the US in 1 piece is military force and reserve currency spending on welfare doles.

Once the welfare ends and the good life is over, low class whites, mexicans and blacks will rebel against the WASP-Jew elite on Wall Street.

numbers plz.

The US is already going to break up like the Soviet Union. Some far right radical racists were talking about how the US is "integrated". Nothing can be further from the truth.

Vermont, California, Texas, Alaska, Hawaii and the occupied Confederacy already have secessionist movements.

The only thing keeping the US in 1 piece is military force and reserve currency spending on welfare doles.

Once the welfare ends and the good life is over, low class whites, mexicans and blacks will rebel against the WASP-Jew elite on Wall Street.

Cool story bro.

Cool story bro.

Actually, below_freezing is 100% right. It's actually very astute of him and he doesn't even live in America. There is clearly two Americas. On a week when the Dow/SP500 drops big and the government is downgraded, I find the American Girl store packed ($200 dolls for 6 year olds) and the line at the LEGO store almost out the door with plenty of parents buying the $99 to $400 sets. Rich Americans really couldn't give a cr@p that 40 million fellow Americans are on food stamps including most of Alabama.

Lets look at China it helped US with 1 trillion dollars and it didn't collapse FAIL
I did not mention China at all. Anyways, China helped itself since it exports 350 million $ to US each year.

lets move on worst economic depression due to US venezula did not collapse FAIL
Oil prices are high, why should it collapse?

lets go step further Iran with 31 years of sanctions and what not Still going strong,
Strong Iranian economy:

:lol:

Arabs will switch to China their motto is "who cares move on"
US is major oil consumer. Without US oil prices drop.
US is major trade partner of EU and China. Without US EU and China will be in deep crisis, their oil consumption will drop and oil prices collapse even further.
Without oil money Arabs are nothing.

numbers plz.
percent-hispanic.jpg

Wow I didn't know that great update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom