What's new

America will Collapse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! if US disintegrated then I will like to go and stay in Kentucky....cuz they got the biggest Gold reserves at fort Knox and I want my share too.....:woot:.....umm.....I guess everybody wanna run after gold to get rich if possible......:)
Wasnt there some thread some time back which said that there was no gold left there?

You mean my incredible one post on the first page ;)
Does it matter one or ten? Subject like this inevitably draw out the anti-US crowd. Whether your post is mild or severe is irrelevant, only that its content cheered on those who believe.

Does it matter one or ten? Subject like this inevitably draw out the anti-US crowd. Whether your post is mild or severe is irrelevant, only that its content cheered on those who believe.

I'm sure somewhere back in the pages of history a communist commissar is nodding his head at this statement. It doesn't matter what my views are, I am guilty by merely posting on this thread.

Let the show trial begin!

Truth dont need flowers of speech (Pope). I llike americans just dont like american foreign policy. Lots of americans dont like their foreign policy. God gambit you got me off topic nearly. So why is it anti american to say that living beyond your means makes you go bust. And when not if is america going bust

I'm sure somewhere back in the pages of history a communist commissar is nodding his head at this statement. It doesn't matter what my views are, I am guilty by merely posting on this thread.

Let the show trial begin!
Show trial is right. That same communist commissar has plenty of experience in that.

Truth dont need flowers of speech (Pope). I llike americans just dont like american foreign policy. Lots of americans dont like theiir foreighn policy. God gambit you got me off topic nearly. So why is it anti american to say that living beyond your means makes you go bust. And when not if is america going bust

Because every single nation in world is doing it, living beyond their means. Your point has no merit. Debt is way of living for most countries.

Because every single nation in world is doing it, living beyond their means. Your point has no merit. Debt is way of living for most countries.

The thread title is not about every nation. And there are lots of nations not doing it. Why are you getting so uptite. Scared of getting kicked by china. Dont tell me you were relying on their help against china. Back to topic so you agree they are in debt going bust but its ok cos everybodys doing it. You asked me to make points and then you come out with something that has little merit. Now lets talk about when america going bust eh eh

The issue is not debt but the debt to income ratio. Right now the current generation of Americans is learning the hard lessons their ancestors practiced to make this country great and in such a short time. I have no doubt that those lessons will be practiced again. The current crisis and gleeful speculations will be just another entry in the log of predictions about America's collapse.

^^I hope so. I feel like a Roman in 474 AD.

P.S: I think PC debt is less than PCI.

The irony of the situation is apparently lost on you.

Cardsharp this gambit is very clever at getting us off topic, I nearly went off topic earlier. Now when do you think americans going bust. And will you chinese employ them as your lackeys. lol

The thread title is not about every nation. And there are lots of nations not doing it. Why are you getting so uptite. Scared of getting kicked by china. Dont tell me you were relying on their help against china. Back to topic so you agree they are in debt going bust but its ok cos everybodys doing it. You asked me to make points and then you come out with something that has little merit. Now lets talk about when america going bust eh eh

Can I please report you now! You have destroyed this thread and all you have posted is this:
1) US is going down
2) China bad...

What exactly is your contribution on this thread beyond this?

No your debt thing has no point. What makes US debt special? Shouldn't you be proving that? Half of US debt is local. And US still prints dollar. People are still queuing up to buy treasury bonds. Stop passing your wishes as logical argument.

Do tell me about "lot of those nations" that are not doing it.

The issue is not debt but the debt to income ratio. Right now the current generation of Americans is learning the hard lessons their ancestors practiced to make this country great and in such a short time. I have no doubt that those lessons will be practiced again. The current crisis and gleeful speculations will be just another entry in the log of predictions about America's collapse.

But the warnings have been there for the last 10 years. No one has taken notice. Just as we are hoping youy will go bust you are just hoping that they will change to the way they used to be. Empires in decline are just that empires in decline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom