"America is the best, it's number one in the world"

Excellent points, let us examine the faults of American society:

1) School Shootings
2) Mass Shootings
3) Alcoholism
4) Going on imperial wars
5) drunk driving
6) Lewinsky scandal

You forgot to mention drugs, congested urban design, nanny-state governance.

What you wrote is just the start of it.

Tell me about the American dream. All the school shootings, all the drugs/alcoholism, rising poverty, urban congestion and it just gets worse.

She must be a Central Asian Turk. I don't necessarily hold favorable views of them either. In 2014 her people lodged a terror attack on Karachi Airport.

Good for our security forces in killing them off single handedly.

The vast majority of Americans will never experience gun violence in their lives and most that do are involved with gangs. Drugs and alcohol are issues in every society.

My fiancé was born into Communism. She came to America and achieved her educational and work/financial dreams. She’s a US citizen and very happy to be here.

Any immigrant can achieve their American dream if you work hard enough for it. No one in America is going to feel sorry for you if you come here expecting a hand out.

Both my fiancé and I work in healthcare, and we’ve met many immigrants who’ve achieved their dreams.

Again you really have to look at this map to understand the US psyche.

For many these school shootings are so far away that they may as well be in a different country/continent.

I'm not worried about school shootings because they are so far away it doesn't even faze me at all. It's like asking somebody in Bangladesh why aren't they worried about something that happened in Azerbaijan. Or people in either of those countries saying the other lives in some sh*thole. Same type of conversations here between states.

Some states, just like some countries, are worse than others....and of course some places in some states are worse than others. I can go to the inner-cities of some old cities in my state and easily find trouble if I want to.

It adds up to my point that America is technically "developed" because of large size and resources.

Other than that, it's governance, laws, society, food industry are all crap.

Pakistan could compete with Canada and America if not for overpopulation. There's a reason why Islamabad is more developed than third world Washington DC.

I'm not claiming school shootings are the main problem but gun violence is a serious problem all over America, thanks to the constitution.

Last edited:
You forgot to mention drugs, congested urban design, nanny-state governance.

What you wrote is just the start of it.
You forgot to mention that USA has the most homicide and rapes in the world.

It adds up to my point that America is technically "developed" because of large size and resources.

Other than that, it's governance, laws, society, food industry are all crap.

Pakistan could compete with Canada and America if not for overpopulation. There's a reason why Islamabad looks more developed than third world Washington DC.

I'm not claiming school shootings are the main problem but gun violence is a serious problem all over America, thanks to the constitution.
Yes Gun crime in USA is a big social problem in USA.

1) School Shootings
2) Mass Shootings
3) Alcoholism
5) drunk driving
6) Lewinsky scandal
It is terrible. So why are Pakistanis STILL trying to come here?

1) School Shootings
2) Mass Shootings
3) Alcoholism
5) drunk driving
6) Lewinsky scandal

It could be far worse. I'll take them over things like high poverty, perpetual corruption, and violent hillbillies.

The vast majority of Americans will never experience gun violence in their lives and most that do are involved with gangs. Drugs and alcohol are issues in every society.

My fiancé was born into Communism. She came to America and achieved her educational and work/financial dreams. She’s a US citizen and very happy to be here.

Any immigrant can achieve their American dream if you work hard enough for it. No one in America is going to feel sorry for you if you come here expecting a hand out.

Both my fiancé and I work in healthcare, and we’ve met many immigrants who’ve achieved their dreams.

I'm not pro-communist.

Gun violence in America is probably even worse than Pakistan. All those Pakistanis running to America are running away from overpopulation.

Yes some are escaping religious persecution but the majority are economic migrants. America is a third world country with a large size and resources nothing more.

If America had China's population, it would be in a state arguably even worse than Pakistan.

After all prior to overpopulation, Pakistan had one of the world's best airlines, world standard universities, less pollution, excellent infrastructure and a ton of other things that would outclass today's America.

I remember seeing so many Europeans and North Americans living in Karachi back in the day enjoying larger housing, lower living expenses, more freedom from bureaucracy, less hassles.

Not to mention other foreigners such as Koreans, Chinese, Latinos etc. Still, America seems to be heading in Pakistan's direction of becoming another third world hellhole.

Gun violence in America is probably even worse than Pakistan. All those Pakistanis running to America are running away from overpopulation.

Yes some are escaping religious persecution but the majority are economic migrants. America is a third world country with a large size and resources nothing more.
So despite that 'nothing more', the US is still considered a better choice than Pakistan. You got great infrastructure, but a poor economy and religious persecution that drove many away. You mean all those great infrastructure were not convincing enough of Pakistan's superiority over the US? That is definitely a contradiction.

By the way, since the Pakistani military is superior to the US, why are you flying American jets? You cannot put those infrastructure engineers to work designing 'stealth' fighters?

All those Pakistanis running to America are running away from overpopulation.

That's actually one of the top reasons for Chinese leaving too. Many say China would be great if they could make 800M people disappear.

The first thing they do when they get here is to move to a nice quiet suburb...far from any Chinatown that's for sure.

Last edited:
Lol
Murica is great 🤣
767720_1.png

Alas! the power of mighty weapons are very much there but there is no JFK, Nixon, Lincoln, Reagan and ironically Trump (Yes Trump) left who use these mighty weapons to bring sanity and peace. :(
Hi,

The Biden's are more fearful than the " JFK, Nixon, Lincoln, Reagan ".

Plus those 4 never had so much power at their disposal as this one has---.

You forgot to mention that USA has the most homicide and rapes in the world.

Yes Gun crime in USA is a big social problem in USA.

Stop spreading lies, the US is nowhere near having the highest homicide or rapes per capita in the world. And most homicides are due to inner city gang violence amongst African American or Hispanic minorities.

Crime has actually decreased sharply since the 1990s.

Stop spreading lies, the US is nowhere near having the highest homicide or rapes per capita in the world. And most homicides are due to inner city gang violence amongst African American or Hispanic minorities.

Crime has actually decreased sharply since the 1990s.
Ummm... No, USA has the highest rates of homicides and rapes. You check the statistics, even Americans have admitted it.

Back
Top Bottom