What's new

"America is the best, it's number one in the world"

Ummm... No, USA has the highest rates of homicides and rapes. You check the statistics, even Americans have admitted it.
:rolleyes1:

rapestats.png

homicide.png

Nope, no it doesn’t, stop spreading lies.

He is just showing he is a perpetual clown.
even Americans have admitted it.
..the only one admitting anything is himself.

Obviously he has a big chip on his shoulder for having to endure living in the "evil" West and everything is "evil..evil..evil" to the point he just makes stuff up to placate himself.

Last edited:
Because you are third world

Pakistan-$6800 PPP per capita

US-$80K PPP per capita

The US is s**t, yet infinitely wealthier than Pakistan. The cope is real

Been using the internet for over 23 years and I thought I had seen it all.

Here is a guy blabbering away post after post how Pakistanis live in bigger and better houses than Americans, how Pakistani cities are better than the US.

Last edited:
Been using the internet for over 23 years and I thought I have seen it all.

Here is a guys blabbering away post after post how Pakistanis live in bigger and better houses than Americans, how Pakistani cities are better than the US.

How Pakistanis live in 3,000 sq foot homes on $6,800 a year is absolutely incredible :disagree:

Been using the internet for over 23 years and I thought I have seen it all.

Here is a guys blabbering away post after post how Pakistanis live in bigger and better houses than Americans, how Pakistani cities are better than the US.

@F-22Raptor @Hamartia Antidote

You guys are even responding to those posts and having a 'debate'?

Pakistan is going door to door for a meager 2 billion dollar bailout. Americans spend almost 124 billion dollars annually just on their pets.

How Pakistanis live in 3,000 sq foot homes on $6,800 a year is absolutely incredible :disagree:

They do, some of them can even live in 10,000 or 20,000 sqft homes. But those are the thieves. They built a city called Islamabad, all their thieves steal throughout their whole lives, suck the blood out of Pakistani people and retire in that city and live in those houses. The masses whose blood are sucked out later point to those houses and tell others how proud they are, how rich their country is. It points to the problem of corruption but the problem it shows more is the collective ignorance of a whole nation. Never mind them and don't entertain by a reply post.

:rolleyes1:

View attachment 932210

View attachment 932209

He is just showing he is a perpetual clown.

..the only one admitting anything is himself.

Obviously he has a big chip on his shoulder for having to endure living in the "evil" West and everything is "evil..evil..evil" to the point he just makes stuff up to placate himself.
Wow you are such an idiot. Not all West is bad. Canada is one of the better Western countries.
But, those who wage wars of aggression like George w Bush has done in Afghanistan and Iraq, they are shitty countries.
And the atheistic elites in USA, who will stop at nothing to maintain dominance, who we couldn't give a damn for them and when they commit war crimes against other peoples.

For this, those who wage wars of aggression must be punished severely.
GettyImages-1191715463-scaled.jpg

anti-war-demonstrators-protest-against-the-announcement-of-a-us-troop-increase-for-afghanistan-at-a-rally-outside-the-federal-building-in-los-angeles-on-december-2-2009-us-president-barack-obama-has-ordered-30000-extra-troops-to-afghanistan-and-the-nato-chief-said-other-countries-would-send-5000-soldiers-amid-growing-pressure-to-find-a-way-out-of-the-unpopular-war-as-the-us-death-toll-for-2009-hit-a-record-300-obama-vowed-in-a-nationwide-speech-from-the-west-point-military-academy-that-a-military-withdrawal-would-start-by-july-2011-upijim-ruymen-TY1AW7.jpg

Dude, can you even read? That says "United States Virgin Islands".
Dumbass, guess I forgot to read that part, nevertheless murder rate is still high in USA.

Dumbass, guess I forgot to read that part, nevertheless murder rate is still high in USA.
View attachment 932217

Dude, are you on drugs? Can you even read? That says "United States Virgin Islands".

View attachment 932218
1685405050223.png

View attachment 932219

Why don't you do us all a favor and continue to highlight to everybody on PDF the "evil" high black-on-black rape statistics in the US Virgin Islands. Hey no use stopping now...you are on a roll. Heck toss in those other islands near them on the list and add those "wretched" people in South Africa and Central and South America.

Why even Venezuela that "bastion of freedom from America" that is highly touted on here is ranked #3 on your list of world rape countries!! I'm sure you applaud them every day as a country Pakistan should aspire to!! Too bad you guys are too busy sticking your heads in the sand all day as to know what the actual reality on the ground of that place is.

e6995a50-55b9-11e2-bbd1-00144feab49a

maduro.png

Good going Hugo and Maduro! Got it all the way up to #3. We all salute you back too!! Mission #$!@$# accomplished!

Hey you only got your murder rate to #6th worst in the world.
murderRate.png

I'm sure you will try harder!! You have got plenty of support in Asia to get your country as far into the gutter as possible!

Oh wait..it looks like you have accomplished it according to Al Jazeera!

Remember the US is bad because it accused Chavez and Maduro of completely ruining their beautiful country!

Last edited:
So despite that 'nothing more', the US is still considered a better choice than Pakistan. You got great infrastructure, but a poor economy and religious persecution that drove many away. You mean all those great infrastructure were not convincing enough of Pakistan's superiority over the US? That is definitely a contradiction.

By the way, since the Pakistani military is superior to the US, why are you flying American jets? You cannot put those infrastructure engineers to work designing 'stealth' fighters?

Strawman. I never claimed Pakistan has a superior military than the USA. Where did I claim that?

No it's not a contradiction. As I wrote multiple times, the population imbalance affects one country more than the other.

Religious persecution in Pakistan is a reality but sometimes exaggerated by the media.

Pakistanis living in America is a result of overpopulation. They are economic migrants.

Even the Chinese as another poster mentioned, despite being termed a semi-developed country, still outclass America in urban planning.

Their airliners are not rated much better than American airlines, but they still got Cathy Pacific which outclasses any North American airliner.

And no urban planners are not aeronautical engineers. Don't ridicule yourself.

Even if Pakistan had excellent aeronautical engineers, it does not have the sufficient resources to mass produce stealth fighter jets.

This is why it's difficult to argue with you. You cannot make sense of things.

Many Americans lived in Pakistan until the 2000s. I wonder why they'd skip their lives in America to live in Pakistan.

Probably because they had access to more spacious housing, cheaper food, fuel, lower bills, more freedom from bureaucracy, safer suburban areas etc.

If America had Pakistan's population ratio to it's landmass, it would be even more screwed than Pakistan.

Yeah I'll also bet the same. If China had a quarter of it's current population, they'd be way more developed than America.

America's not yet third world because of huge landmass and more resources but it's heading into one.

Been using the internet for over 23 years and I thought I had seen it all.

Here is a guy blabbering away post after post how Pakistanis live in bigger and better houses than Americans, how Pakistani cities are better than the US.

Yeah and let's not get into Bangladeshi cities- I'm sorry slums.

They do, some of them can even live in 10,000 or 20,000 sqft homes. But those are the thieves. They built a city called Islamabad, all their thieves steal throughout their whole lives, suck the blood out of Pakistani people and retire in that city and live in those houses. The masses whose blood are sucked out later point to those houses and tell others how proud they are, how rich their country is. It points to the problem of corruption but the problem it shows more is the collective ignorance of a whole nation. Never mind them and don't entertain by a reply post.

It's not just Islamabad. All residential areas in Pakistan are on average bigger than American residential houses- on average- not always.

When houses in Turkey are 30% larger than the average European house, what makes you think houses in America are necessarily "large?"

On the subject of thieves, any plans to repatriate Bangladeshi thieves/criminals in Pakistan back to their paradise? :police:

Pakistan is going door to door for a meager 2 billion dollar bailout. Americans spend almost 124 billion dollars annually just on their pets.

Isn't that what 70% of Bangladeshis do just to survive? Despite your government posting some patriotic stats of how only 12% live below the poverty line. :lol:

Binglo is still angry because Pakistanis refused to acknowledge his shthole as the "superior country." :lol: :raise:

Last edited:
Strawman. I never claimed Pakistan has a superior military than the USA. Where did I claim that?
Never said YOU did. I was just asking considering you guys have been saying Pakistan is...aahhmm...umm...'better'...than the US in many ways.

No it's not a contradiction. As I wrote multiple times, the population imbalance affects one country more than the other.
But...It IS a contradiction.

People move to somewhere else where they BELIEVE to be superior. In other words, the proverbial 'grass in greener on the other side' perception.

You guys have been telling the few Americans on this board that the US is -- in many ways -- INFERIOR to Pakistan.

And yet, you guys listed...

- Religious persecution
- Overpopulation
- Poor economy

The three major reasons why would anyone leave. So if Pakistan have at least three major compelling reasons why Pakistanis should, not must, leave Pakistan if they have the chance, then how is it that Pakistan is 'superior' to the US?

Their airliners are not rated much better than American airlines, but they still got Cathy Pacific which outclasses any North American airliner.
Pal, am former USAF, F-111 (Cold War) then F-16 (Desert Storm). I probably know a wee bit about aviation more than you do.

The US have been a global leader in aviation since the turn of the 20th century. Am not talking about SERVICES provided. Am asking that if Pakistan is soooooo 'superior' to the US, why is it that Pakistan still has to import its defense.

And no urban planners are not aeronautical engineers. Don't ridicule yourself.
Hey...I went from Aviation to Semiconductor. From big things to subatomic things.

Even if Pakistan had excellent aeronautical engineers, it does not have the sufficient resources to mass produce stealth fighter jets.

This is why it's difficult to argue with you. You cannot make sense of things.
You should use the forum's search feature. I explained low radar observability better than any of you guys could.

Many Americans lived in Pakistan until the 2000s. I wonder why they'd skip their lives in America to live in Pakistan.
Because in their minds, Pakistan is 'superior' to the US. I have no problems with that. Americans are free to think and do what they want. Something difficult to grasp in many parts of the world, including your Pakistan.

If America had Pakistan's population ratio to it's landmass, it would be even more screwed than Pakistan.
This is a silly argument. The 'If' is absurd in the face of reality. People leave not because of speculation if where they are going it the same as where they are, but that where they want to go is better than where they are. Do you really think you can convince Pakistanis to stay home based upon that 'If'? :lol:

I welcome Pakistanis to the US, pal. I worked with a few Iranians and Pakistanis. Their smarts contributes to the greatness of the US, not Pakistan. Your loss. Our gain. :enjoy:

Last edited:
Never said YOU did. I was just asking considering you guys have been saying Pakistan is...aahhmm...umm...'better'...than the US in many ways.

But...It IS a contradiction.

People move to somewhere else where they BELIEVE to be superior. In other words, the proverbial 'grass in greener on the other side' perception.

You guys have been telling the few Americans on this board that the US is -- in many ways -- INFERIOR to Pakistan.

And yet, you guys listed...

- Religious persecution
- Overpopulation
- Poor economy

The three major reasons why would anyone leave. So if Pakistan have at least three major compelling reasons why Pakistanis should, not must, leave Pakistan if they have the chance, then how is it that Pakistan is 'superior' to the US.

Pal, am former USAF, F-111 (Cold War) then F-16 (Desert Storm). I probably know a wee bit about aviation more than you do.

The US have been a global leader in aviation since the turn of the 20th century. Am not talking about SERVICES provided. Am asking that if Pakistan is soooooo 'superior' to the US, why is it that Pakistan still has to import its defense.

Hey...I went from Aviation to Semiconductor. From big things to subatomic things.

You should use the forum's search feature. I explained low radar observability better than any of you guys could.

Because in their minds, Pakistan is 'superior' to the US. I have no problems with that. Americans are free to think and do what they want. Something difficult to grasp in many parts of the world, including your Pakistan.

This is a silly argument. The 'If' is absurd in the face of reality. People leave not because of speculation if where they are going it the same as where they are, but that where they want to go is better than where they are. Do you really think you can convince Pakistanis to stay home based upon that 'If'? :lol:

I welcome Pakistanis to the US, pal. I worked with a few Iranians and Pakistanis. Their smarts contributes to the greatness of the US, not Pakistan. Your loss. Our gain. :enjoy:
Listen, USA has still a much higher crime rate than countries in Middle East and Asia,

Sorry to disappoint you. But this is common knowledge.

1685411452114.png

Back
Top Bottom