What's new

"America is the best, it's number one in the world"

So lame. Must sucks to be you.

Sounds like you guys are straining really hard. You can boast up Pakistan and downplay US all you want, but still cannot explain why Pakistanis are coming here. I do not care if some Americans want to live in Pakistan for any reason. Am just wondering if the US is so terrible, why would anyone want to come here. Of course, the broken record replay is: "When will the US stop interfering..." :lol:

Stop interfering in Pakistan. The US has a history of interference in Pakistan.

This is senile your president LOL Obsessed with Pakistan.

Pakistan is overpopulated. But truth is only a percentage of Pakistanis live in America and vice versa.

But yeah the reason why America is in a "better" condition is because it has more landmass and more resources.

Otherwise everything about it is crap. I am not "trying hard." Your people don't learn from our mistakes that's why you are heading into third world direction.

Your infrastructure is grossly outdated. Your population density is also increasing.

Lol immigrants learn the hard way. Many even wrote so. They didn't find streets of gold and paradise of gardens.

The American dream is just that. A dream.

As I wrote, it's really overpopulation that is holding back Pakistan. Otherwise we'd see plenty of Americans living there like we did back in the day.

Deny at as much as you want, but Americans would prefer our cities than the crap that they currently have:

Yes, you’re trying incredibly hard to portray the US as a third world shithole, but reality always has its say.

US GDP- $27T….. #1 in the world
US PPP GDP per capita-$80K….8th in the world
Highest median disposable income in the world

I am not "trying hard."
Yes, you are. Like a constipated man. There are 10 people in my S/W engineering team and only two of them are white Americans. The rest came over either as immigrants or work visas, and all of them are glad to be in America.

Yes, you are. Like a constipated man. There are 10 people in my S/W engineering team and only two of them are white Americans. The rest came over either as immigrants or work visas, and all of them are glad to be in America.

Stop interfering in developing nations.

When I was active duty, our squadron partied with a few Canucks at Maple Flag. We joked that Canada is our unofficial 52nd state and all those guys laughed. The bulk of Canadians lives within a few hrs of the US border. If you do not understand the context of what I said, it is YOU who are the moron. :enjoy:
So what moron, many Mexicans live a few hours away from the American border.
Does that make Mexico the 53rd state?

Canada is a separate sovereign country. Canada has nothing to do with USA, you twat.

Stop interfering in developing nations.
I agree with you. USA needs to mind their own business and let other countries develop themselves.

Pakistan is overpopulated. But truth is only a percentage of Pakistanis live in America and vice versa.

But yeah the reason why America is in a "better" condition is because it has more landmass and more resources.

Otherwise everything about it is crap. I am not "trying hard." Your people don't learn from our mistakes that's why you are heading into third world direction.

Your infrastructure is grossly outdated. Your population density is also increasing.

Lol immigrants learn the hard way. Many even wrote so. They didn't find streets of gold and paradise of gardens.

BTW I did meet a shopkeeper in Karachi who left Washington DC because he claimed his wife could not differentiate the lifestyle of Washingtonians from animals. He literally told me that.

The American dream is just that. A dream.

As I wrote, it's really overpopulation that is holding back Pakistan. Otherwise we'd see plenty of Americans living there like we did back in the day.

Deny at as much as you want, but Americans would prefer our cities than the crap that they currently have:

My fiancé is originally from a third world country in central Asia. She came to the US knowing little English. Instead of feeling sorry for herself she learned English, went to and paid her way through university and earned her degree, and now earns over $100K+ a year working in healthcare.

She says herself she has achieved the American dream, and America is the greatest country in the world. She’s traveled extensively through Eastern Europe and Central Asia through her previous work with the US military.

If immigrants dont achieve their American dream, it’s because they didn’t work hard enough for it. Anyone can achieve their dreams here if you work hard enough.

Why should a Canadian give a damn for USA? USA is not my country, therefore I do not care about it.

My fiancé is originally from a third world country in central Asia. She came to the US knowing little English. Instead of feeling sorry for herself she learned English, went to and paid her way through university and earned her degree, and now earns over $100K+ a year working in healthcare.

She says herself she has achieved the American dream, and America is the greatest country in the world. She’s traveled extensively through Eastern Europe and Central Asia through her previous work with the US military.

If immigrants dont achieve their American dream, it’s because they didn’t work hard enough for it. Anyone can achieve their dreams here if you work hard enough.

I'll bet urban planning in her country is better, gun violence is lower, alcoholism and drugs are less of a problem.

The American dream is a fraud. America only enjoys the technical advantage of having more landmass and resources but is heading to third world status as the population rises.

Yes for reasons I already explained several times.

I'll bet urban planning in her country is better, gun violence is lower, alcoholism and drugs are less of a problem.

The American dream is a fraud. America only enjoys the technical advantage of having more landmass and resources but is heading to third world status as the population rises.

Yes for reasons I already explained several times.

She was born in a former Soviet republic, and let’s just say she doesn’t have nice things to say about Pakistan.

She achieved her American dream and she openly says so. She hasn’t been back to her country in 15 years and refuses to go back. The stories of corruption over there are something else.

The American dream is open for everyone. It’s to bad you didn’t work hard enough for it. Immigrants expecting a hand out are the worst.

So what moron, many Mexicans live a few hours away from the American border.
Does that make Mexico the 53rd state?

Canada is a separate sovereign country. Canada has nothing to do with USA, you twat.
Puerto Rico is our 51st state. Canada 52nd. Mexico 53rd. And if we feel like it, we will take Venezuela. I heard they got some hot chicks down there. :enjoy:

I agree with you. USA needs to mind their own business and let other countries develop themselves.
You guys can always come to the US and commit terrorism to convince US. See if that will work.

She was born in a former Soviet republic, and let’s just say she doesn’t have nice things to say about Pakistan.

She achieved her American dream and she openly says so. She hasn’t been back to her country in 15 years and refuses to go back. The stories of corruption over there are something else.

The American dream is open for everyone. It’s to bad you didn’t work hard enough for it. Immigrants expecting a hand out are the worst.

Tell me about the American dream. All the school shootings, all the drugs/alcoholism, rising poverty, urban congestion and it just gets worse.

She must be a Central Asian Turk. I don't necessarily hold favorable views of them either. In 2014 her people lodged a terror attack on Karachi Airport.

Good for our security forces in killing them off single handedly.

Tell me about the American dream. All the school shootings, all the drugs/alcoholism, rising poverty, urban congestion and it just gets worse.

She must be a Central Asian Turk. I don't necessarily hold favorable views of them either. In 2014 her people lodged a terror attack on Karachi Airport.

Again you really have to look at this map to understand the US psyche.

thetruesize.png

For many these school shootings are so far away that they may as well be in a different country/continent.

I'm not worried about school shootings because they are so far away it doesn't even faze me at all. It's like asking somebody in Bangladesh why aren't they worried about something that happened in Azerbaijan. Or people in either of those countries saying the other lives in some sh*thole. Same type of conversations here between states. People in some states are always accusing people in others of being screw-ups.

Some states, just like some countries, are worse than others....and of course some places in some states are worse than others. I can go to the inner-cities of some old cities in my state and easily find trouble if I want to.

Last edited:
Puerto Rico is our 51st state. Canada 52nd. Mexico 53rd. And if we feel like it, we will take Venezuela. I heard they got some hot chicks down there. :enjoy:

You guys can always come to the US and commit terrorism to convince US. See if that will work.
Yes go tell that to the Afghanistanis and Iraqis who faced crimes against humanity done by your soldiers.

So please cut the crap, Yankee! ;)

Excellent points, let us examine the faults of American society:

1) School Shootings
2) Mass Shootings
3) Alcoholism
4) Going on imperial wars
5) drunk driving
6) Lewinsky scandal

Back
Top Bottom