What's new

"America is the best, it's number one in the world"

Yeah that is becoming clear.

Stop meddling in other countries. Plain and simple. Your country meddles and interferes in other countries.
I wonder...Women literacy in Pakistan is about %50. Would they prefer the US or stay in Pakistan?

Yeah, sure.

Islamabad alone outclasses Washington DC as a city. Better planning. Cleaner environment. Better infrastructure.

It's not just my own anecdote since I've been to both cities. American cities are 💩

I had an Egyptian tenant who agreed that urban planning in our part fo the world is spacious compared to the Western bloc.

He stated "and they call us third world."

Because you are third world

Pakistan-$6800 PPP per capita

US-$80K PPP per capita

The US is s**t, yet infinitely wealthier than Pakistan. The cope is real

I wonder...Women literacy in Pakistan is about %50. Would they prefer the US or stay in Pakistan?
Women literacy in Pakistan is 90% while whole of united america can't find where is france on world map

Yeah, sure.

Islamabad alone outclasses Washington DC as a city. Better planning. Cleaner environment. Better infrastructure.

It's not just my own anecdote since I've been to both cities. American cities are 💩

I had an Egyptian tenant who agreed that urban planning in our part fo the world is spacious compared to the Western bloc.

He stated "and they call us third world."
Americas united and south america is the most debted nation on earth with cia full of blacksters they sabotage white innocent people

Women literacy in Pakistan is 90%
Not my numbers, pal...

The literacy rate measures the percentage of people aged 15 and above who are able to read and write. In 2019, Pakistan's total literacy rate was around 58 percent, with less than 46.49 percent of women being literate and more than 69.29 percent of men.​

while whole of united america can't find where is france on world map
Would that prompt Pakistanis to NOT come to America? YOU need to start a national campaign to convince Pakistanis to stay home. The US is a shidhole, and you got that from an American.

No habla English...

That still does not prevent people from staying home and NOT come to the US. After all, Islamabad is mucho bettah than Washington DC. :lol:
Washnigton dc is all black thugs there with knives full of criminals americans make money from crime fraud and drugs

Not my numbers, pal...

The literacy rate measures the percentage of people aged 15 and above who are able to read and write. In 2019, Pakistan's total literacy rate was around 58 percent, with less than 46.49 percent of women being literate and more than 69.29 percent of men.​

Would that prompt Pakistanis to NOT come to America? YOU need to start a national campaign to convince Pakistanis to stay home. The US is a shidhole, and you got that from an American.

The US is shit, yet they all end up living here. The US is infinitely wealthier than just about everyone, yet we’re the ones doing it all wrong.

Got to love their logic

Because you are third world

Pakistan-$6800 PPP per capita

US-$80K PPP per capita

The US is s**t, yet infinitely wealthier than Pakistan. The cope is real
Only qatar 1 trillion dollar american county is richer then america

Not my numbers, pal...

When will your country stop meddling in shithole and most dangerous countries like Pakistan? Stop diverting the discussion. Answer the question.

The US is shit, yet they all end up living here. The US is infinitely wealthier than just about everyone, yet we’re the ones doing it all wrong.

Got to love their logic
People come to the US to find out how we are doing it 'wrong'. The longer they stay, the harder they fight to stay longer so they can learn more on how we are doing it 'wrong'. Many of them actually became US citizens just so they can fully immerse on how Americans got so many things 'wrong' for so long.

Washnigton dc is all black thugs there with knives full of criminals americans make money from crime fraud and drugs
I %100 agree.

Got to love their logic

When will you stop meddling in third world countries? When will you remove your embassies from third world countries?

When will your country stop meddling in shithole and most dangerous countries like Pakistan? Stop diverting the discussion. Answer the question.
I cannot answer that question because I do not represent the US government and its foreign policy. All I can say is that based upon personal testimonies, I will agree that Washington DC is a shidhole compare to Islamabad. Pakistanis should stay home for their own safety.

I cannot answer that question because I do not represent the US government and its foreign policy. All I can say is that based upon personal testimonies, I will agree that Washington DC is a shidhole compare to Islamabad. Pakistanis should stay home for their own safety.

Ask your government to stop invading other nations. Also ask them to remove their embassies from third world countries.

I am sure that many poor folks from third world countries would remain in their countries when US meddling doesn't destabilize their countries. Win win.

Back
Top Bottom