What's new

"America is the best, it's number one in the world"

"America is the best, it's number one in the world"

View attachment 931264
View attachment 931265
Hi,

This seems like a mentally disabled person---.

Please don't build your monument on the disability of this person---.

There is only 1 MEGA MONSTER in this world of ours & that is the USA---.

You will learn its true power on the " DAY AFTER " and the only thing that you would be able to do is to "moan & whimper " at the devastation that is happening on your mainland & you would not be able to do anything to stop it---till the day they chose to end it.

Just remember Operation Linebacker 2---.

It is better to swallow your pride today---for your better tomorrow---. It is an extremely difficult thing to do---but the chinese can hold their breath for awhile longer---like maybe 20-25 years---.

You want to continue with your economic " war game "---that is well and good---you are very good at it---.

But do understand one thing---currently---there is no one better than the US military might that can obliterate the opponent, its abilities and its capabilities and impose its power over any of its enemies in a manner of their choosing---.

Just do what you are good at---economic warfare---and don't go into the " realm of the unknown "---ie the weapons war---.

Last edited:
You live in Canada, our 52nd state? That mean to you, the US is numéro un.
And why should I give a damn for USA, it is not my country, therefore I do not care about it.

Canada is a commonwealth country, and not a state of USA, you moron.

I will not be unjust or unfair to myself.

Last edited:
And why should I give a damn for USA, it is not my country, therefore I do not care about it.

Canada is a commonwealth country, and not a state of USA, you moron.

I will not be unjust or unfair to myself.
When I was active duty, our squadron partied with a few Canucks at Maple Flag. We joked that Canada is our unofficial 52nd state and all those guys laughed. The bulk of Canadians lives within a few hrs of the US border. If you do not understand the context of what I said, it is YOU who are the moron. :enjoy:

Nope. I am referring to North America as well. This is the American main road:

congestion_new_york_city.jpg

Karachi main roads:

IMG20190227161003--1024x640.jpg
U r seriously comparing Manhattan and anything else? Dude, entire Karachi is probably a couple of blocks worth of Manhattan by value . For a reason.

And replace Karachi with any other city barring A handful

Daily propaganda by Chinese. I told you all earlier that every communist has this inferiority complex. One post each day helps their propaganda.
It is not a complex. Realisation.

U r seriously comparing Manhattan and anything else? Dude, entire Karachi is probably a couple of blocks worth of Manhattan by value . For a reason.

And replace Karachi with any other city barring A handful

Yeah, sure.

Islamabad alone outclasses Washington DC as a city. Better planning. Cleaner environment. Better infrastructure.

It's not just my own anecdote since I've been to both cities. American cities are 💩

I had an Egyptian tenant who agreed that urban planning in our part fo the world is spacious compared to the Western bloc.

He stated "and they call us third world."

Last edited:
@Hamartia Antidote this is what I meant. Washington DC in the 60s:

This is the same exact video from your earlier post.

Yeah, sure.

Islamabad alone outclasses Washington DC as a city. Better planning. Cleaner environment. Better infrastructure.

It's not just my own anecdote since I've been to both cities. American cities are 💩

I had an Egyptian tenant who agreed that urban planning in our part fo the world is spacious compared to the Western bloc.

He stated "and they call us third world."
We have no problems with Pakistanis and Egyptians NOT come to the US and hate US at the same time. We have no problems calling our cities '3rd world' to make you guys happy so your people would stay home.

We have no problems with Pakistanis and Egyptians NOT come to the US and hate US at the same time. We have no problems calling our cities '3rd world' to make you guys happy so your people would stay home.

First promise us that the US stops interfering in Pakistan and Egypt.

First promise us that the US stops interfering in Pakistan and Egypt.
That is nonsense. There is nothing preventing people from staying where they are. You are just making lame excuses.

If you are not US borned, either because your family came here or you came here, the US is number one. Simple as that. :lol:

US borned? Do you even know your own language?

That is nonsense. There is nothing preventing people from staying where they are. You are just making lame excuses.

Stop meddling in other countries. The US is involved in regime change and political meddling in many developing countries.

US borned? Do you even know your own language?
No habla English...

Stop meddling in other countries. The US is involved in regime change and political meddling in many developing countries.
That still does not prevent people from staying home and NOT come to the US. After all, Islamabad is mucho bettah than Washington DC. :lol:

No habla English...

That still does not prevent people from staying home and NOT come to the US. After all, Islamabad is mucho bettah than Washington DC. :lol:

Yeah that is becoming clear.

Stop meddling in other countries. Plain and simple. Your country meddles and interferes in other countries.

Back
Top Bottom