What's new

"America is the best, it's number one in the world"

The world is barely bipolar, and definitely not multipolar. From science and technology, to economic, to military, to education, to soft power the US is by far the most powerful in the world.

I’m not sure what you mean fast changing. The US will surpass $30T GDP in 3-4 years. The only nation in the same ballpark is China. People will always choose the US over China.
Question. How come we don't see people migrating to China? There you go...
Are you serious? I think you are talking mostly about Europe.

I think only Australia has median living spaces bigger than the US.

Please enlighten us all on which country you are in so we can post comparison pics.
But.. but... but... Pakistan is heaven on earth!!! Let's compare Pakistan to the US... I choose Pakistan.. :what::yahoo:

Please don't display your ignorance like a fourteen year old - its embarrassing....

From a country where an avg. citizen can't tell which is bigger, an elephant or the moon.

Just lay off the lies for once...
well don't get jealous, I prefer Pakistan than your Bangladesh.

Not the very best..but it is great...as long as you don't do something stupid like turning into an Asian drug addict.

But you should remember you are still in a developing country and this is what it mostly looks like outside of your big cities

So don't play this game of China is now great because you have some new cities where a minority of your population lives. The rest of your country is not that great compared to the US so don't get yourself all big-headed just yet.
You want to know the truth? Get a tourist visa, and start travelling in China to find the truth. Travel along the HSR, stop at a tier 5 city, grab a Didi and start your tour. I have seen enough shit smelled alleys in LA and SF and NY to know the truth. I thought it was just the major cities, but hell no, US has a major homeless issue. In China, if you are homeless, you are sent back to your home village or town, where you actually own a house. I don't think people in US can even afford a house in any American small town.

USA is not number 1 anymore.

Already the First Chinese Passenger plane COMAC has taken flight.

Someone predicted by 2024 China will be the world's largest economy in NOMINAL GDP. Insh'Allah.

These are 5,000-9,000 square foot homes. You are full of ****. :lol:

Why are you pushing this story that people in the US (down-in-the-dumps Nashville of all places) all live in 5000 to 9000 SQFT homes?

I mean REALLY ?? :disagree:

I've lived in the US for the better part of my life.

That’s an upper middle class home, I’ve not gotten to the wealthy ones.

I could take you to castle after castle after castle. All of these are in the suburbs of Nashville, my home.

View attachment 931317

View attachment 931318

View attachment 931319

View attachment 931320

View attachment 931321

Cheap a$$ stick-builts tarted up to look nice with fancy paint. Just nailed together with 2X4s and covered with cheap Gypsum board with the accent on "CHEAP".

I have realized that people in even South Asia having the same amount of money can buy far nicer homes than the US which will actually withstand a 100 MPH cyclone unlike in these hurricane alley places. This is what happens when a Tornado touches down.

iu

iu

Not a McMansion anymore - is it buddy?

And most of these cheaply built properties in these backward states will end-up costing four/five times the meager buying price because you pay compound rates of interest. Thank you Fanny Mae.

I live in a West Coast neighborhood full of $2-$5 Million homes but these are actual nice places to live with decent normal people, not pick-up-truck boondock neighborhoods in North Carolina or Tennessee.

Last edited:
You want to know the truth? Get a tourist visa, and start travelling in China to find the truth.

Are you saying the video is a lie. Yes or No?
Maybe when they drive off the main roads and into the little side roads of the Chinese countryside they have Hollywood magic perpetually creating the backdrops?

Tell us all what is not the truth...what exactly do you see as the lie?
There is a world further back in China besides those which exist immediately to the left and right of China's nicely paved main roads.

Perpetually driving down the nicely paved main road..but never turning left or right off of it...like the guys in the motorcycle video would do.

Last edited:
Are you saying the video is a lie. Yes or No?
Maybe when they drive off the main roads and into the little side roads of the Chinese countryside they have Hollywood magic perpetually creating the backdrops?

Tell us all what is not the truth...what exactly do you see as the lie?
There is a world further back in China besides those which exist immediately to the left and right of China's nicely paved main roads.

Perpetually driving down the nicely paved main road..but never turning left or right off of it...like the guys in the motorcycle video would do.
Bro, seriously just make a trip, you will see that truth is something in between. China is rich as a country but not everybody is rich. You can see that people are also not as crazily poor like India or even as poor as your homeless. Your homeless might be able to eat leftover MCD and sleep in a tent, the poorest in China might be living in his village in a old house and eat at least a bowl of rice, some homebred chicken and planted some veges. Each village comitee in China has to ensure nobody is starving and must be housed no matter how shitty the house is, yes we have nice traditional mud houses but if you are poor the roof might be leaking but it's your job to get out to work and fix it. So travel to China and find the truth.

Bro, seriously just make a trip, you will see that truth is something in between.

So you agree that this is what China looks like away from the well traveled roads. If so then what is your argument about the video?

This would be simple to answer if Baidu offered streetview maps all across China like Google does for almost all of the US...but interestingly enough Baidu covers major Chinese cities well but oddly not the countryside....I wonder why,

Last edited:
If you are not US borned, either because your family came here or you came here, the US is number one. Simple as that. :lol:

So you agree that this is what China looks like away from the well traveled roads. If so then what is your argument about the video?

This would be simple to answer if Baidu offered streetview maps all across China like Google does for almost all of the US...but interestingly enough Baidu covers major Chinese cities well but oddly not the countryside....I wonder why,

Nothing to argue, just visit and you will realise the average Chinese don't even hate Americans. I had to explain to them US hates us so much eventhough we did nothing to them. We had never invaded them, but you invaded us, divided Taiwan and the Mainland. Look at our infrastructure, there is bad and good but our cities, i would dare say, it is top rated. Nice clean streets and metro, not just Shanghai or the tier 1 cities, almost all cities are well managed, but architecture wise, some are ugly and some are nice. So come and see and experience China, you will know your adversary better. I don't need to bullshit or show you a video, but once you reach here, you will realise hey how come it is notbas scary as I thought, how come the police don't carry firearms, how come the ppl are arguing with police and nothing happens to them. How come people are openly criticising and commenting about the government, how come there is a hotline to complain and actions gets taken. You need to understand for all its flaws, China is actually pretty well governed.

Th
Glad you agree about the video being true!

Not sure why you were complaining then.
There is nothing wrong about the video mate. That's why I told you truth is somewhere in between, we don't have homeless in cities, we have poor people in villages, planting their own food and staying in a house they own.

USA is not number one anymore. China will soon be the world's largest economy in NOMINAL GDP Terms.

Back
Top Bottom