What's new

"America is the best, it's number one in the world"

Your response is a testimony to what's been said.
I have no problems saying that Pakistan is superior to the US. I have even said that the US military is inferior to the Pakistani military. Mr. Dalit can attest to that admission. Am just trying to understand that if the US is such a shidhole, that I readily admit, why would any Pakistani want to come here.

Because you are third world

Pakistan-$6800 PPP per capita

US-$80K PPP per capita

The US is s**t, yet infinitely wealthier than Pakistan. The cope is real

Yes and the irony is the richer country also got s***t city planning compared to Pakistan. Suffers from over bureaucracy.

Has the highest ratio of guns per capita. Has had more school shootings. A "first world" country heading towards third world status, like Pakistan has become from first world.

Yes and the irony is the richer country also got s***t city planning compared to Pakistan. Suffers from over bureaucracy.

Has the highest ratio of guns per capita. Has had more school shootings. A "first world" country heading towards third world status, like Pakistan has become from first world.
Excellent news. So would Pakistanis stay home and NOT come to the US?

Excellent news. So would Pakistanis stay home and NOT come to the US?

When will the US stop interfering in Pakistan? When will the US remove its embassy from Islamabad?

We have no problems with Pakistanis and Egyptians NOT come to the US and hate US at the same time. We have no problems calling our cities '3rd world' to make you guys happy so your people would stay home.

Yeah? Why were so many Americans living in Pakistan? Including middle class folks? Because they could afford a lower cost of living, including renting houses much bigger than the tiny crap they have back home in their countries.

You guys also have way worse gun violence and school shootings than Egypt & Pakistan. Your airlines are also tosh compared to Egypt Air and Pakistan International Airlines (PIA).

Honestly if not for overpopulation, both Egypt and Pakistan could outclass America in terms of living conditions.

I don't know about Egypt but between the 1940s and 1980s, Pakistan could easily compete with America.

Much better infrastructure, safer environment, better national airline, comparative post secondary education.

Even today Pakistan has a few better qualities than America. In the end there are better and worse things that each country has.

It's rare for a country to be 100% better than another country. These are average comparisons.

But deny it as much as you want, Americans would envy the fact that even today countries such as Egypt, Pakistan and others have more spacious infrastructure and less government bureaucracy compared to America.

When will the US stop interfering in Pakistan? When will the US remove its embassy from Islamabad?
So lame. Must sucks to be you.

Yeah? Why were so many Americans living in Pakistan? Including middle class folks? Because they could afford a lower cost of living, including renting houses much bigger than the tiny crap they have back home in their countries.

You guys also have way worse gun violence and school shootings than Egypt & Pakistan. Your airlines are also tosh compared to Egypt Air and Pakistan International Airlines (PIA).

Honestly if not for overpopulation, both Egypt and Pakistan could outclass America in terms of living conditions.

I don't know about Egypt but between the 1940s and 1980s, Pakistan could easily compete with America.

Much better infrastructure, safer environment, better national airline, comparative post secondary education.

Even today Pakistan has a few better qualities than America. In the end there are better and worse things that each country has.

It's rare for a country to be 100% better than another country. These are average comparisons.

But deny it as much as you want, Americans would envy the fact that even today countries such as Egypt, Pakistan and others have more spacious infrastructure and less government bureaucracy compared to America.
Sounds like you guys are straining really hard. You can boast up Pakistan and downplay US all you want, but still cannot explain why Pakistanis are coming here. I do not care if some Americans want to live in Pakistan for any reason. Am just wondering if the US is so terrible, why would anyone want to come here. Of course, the broken record replay is: "When will the US stop interfering..." :lol:

Be sure to get that memo to the people in the year long US embassy wait list in Islamabad and Karachi.

So lame. Must sucks to be you.

Sounds like you guys are straining really hard. You can boast up Pakistan and downplay US all you want, but still cannot explain why Pakistanis are coming here. I do not care if some Americans want to live in Pakistan for any reason. Am just wondering if the US is so terrible, why would anyone want to come here. Of course, the broken record replay is: "When will the US stop interfering..." :lol:

Pakistan is overpopulated. But truth is only a percentage of Pakistanis live in America and vice versa.

But yeah the reason why America is in a "better" condition is because it has more landmass and more resources.

Otherwise everything about it is crap. I am not "trying hard." Your people don't learn from our mistakes that's why you are heading into third world direction.

Your infrastructure is grossly outdated. Your population density is also increasing.

Be sure to get that memo to the people in the year long US embassy wait list in Islamabad and Karachi.

Lol immigrants learn the hard way. Many even wrote so. They didn't find streets of gold and paradise of gardens.

BTW I did meet a shopkeeper in Karachi who left Washington DC because he claimed his wife could not differentiate the lifestyle of Washingtonians from animals. He literally told me that.

The American dream is just that. A dream.

As I wrote, it's really overpopulation that is holding back Pakistan. Otherwise we'd see plenty of Americans living there like we did back in the day.

Deny at as much as you want, but Americans would prefer our cities than the crap that they currently have:

Last edited:
Hi,

This seems like a mentally disabled person---.

Please don't build your monument on the disability of this person---.

There is only 1 MEGA MONSTER in this world of ours & that is the USA---.

You will learn its true power on the " DAY AFTER " and the only thing that you would be able to do is to "moan & whimper " at the devastation that is happening on your mainland & you would not be able to do anything to stop it---till the day they chose to end it.

Just remember Operation Linebacker 2---.

It is better to swallow your pride today---for your better tomorrow---. It is an extremely difficult thing to do---but the chinese can hold their breath for awhile longer---like maybe 20-25 years---.

You want to continue with your economic " war game "---that is well and good---you are very good at it---.

But do understand one thing---currently---there is no one better than the US military might that can obliterate the opponent, its abilities and its capabilities and impose its power over any of its enemies in a manner of their choosing---.

Just do what you are good at---economic warfare---and don't go into the " realm of the unknown "---ie the weapons war---.
Alas! the power of mighty weapons are very much there but there is no JFK, Nixon, Lincoln, Reagan and ironically Trump (Yes Trump) left who use these mighty weapons to bring sanity and peace. :(

Back
Top Bottom