What's new

Amar Jawan memorial vandalism

Was that guy carrying a gun at 25 secs?

Looks like an air rifle! And I really hope so! There is no fvcking way anyone can carry a real gun like that in public in a city like Mumbai!!

edit: Anyone knows what gun is that? I now believe that it is indeed a real gun. Looks like FN FAL.

If true, how did that dude get his hands on one?

Hawaldar Azhar Shaikh... looks like one of the name.

Looks like an air rifle! And I really hope so! There is no fvcking way anyone can carry a real gun like that in public in a city like Mumbai!!

edit: Anyone knows what gun is that? I now believe that it is indeed a real gun. Looks like FN FAL.

If true, how did that dude get his hands on one?

They stole 2 rifles and 2 pistols from police

Hawaldar Azhar Shaikh... looks like one of the name.
This POS guy is a deserter. For readers, the guy in white clothes desecrating the memorial with a lathi is ex-army Azhar Shaikh. He apparently used to attend extremist meetings in Hyderabad. Google his name and you will find more info.
Why the fvck do they want to hoist Pakistani flag? If they so love that country, why dont they just pack up and leave. On seconds thoughts, they should be made to. Period.

H

Police got back the guns...but some ammunition is still missing. Anyways proper investigation should be done how protestors were able to steal 2 guns from police.

This POS guy is a deserter. For readers, the guy in white clothes desecrating the memorial with a lathi is ex-army Azhar Shaikh. He apparently used to attend extremist meetings in Hyderabad. Google his name and you will find more info.

Why the fvck do they want to hoist Pakistani flag? If they so love that country, why dont they just pack up and leave. On seconds thoughts, they should be made to. Period.

They should leave with some land with them. We will welcome that in BD. what say?

Guys come on, while these retards must be punished, lets stop acting like we have never seen a mob before. This is how mobs behave, they are monsters.

What is important is that some mastermind is obviously planning this disturbance. The riot was preplanned, they want trouble. These real planners must be apprehended and made an example of. Extrajudicially if not legally.

However I have no hopes from congress and that disgrace shinde!

Correction:
The riots were not due to hoisting the Pakistani flag but apparently due to a SMS.MMS being circulated by the youth about the Muslim massacre in Burma. Several NGOs had called for a protest against that atrocity but things got out of hand. Some reports also suggest that the riots were pre-planned and there is evidence to support this claim.

Mumbai riots ‘preplanned’,23 arrested
The crime branch on Sun-day claimed that Satur-day’s riots near Azad Mai-dan were pre-planned and, in connection with this, 23 persons were arrested and booked for murder, atte-mpt to murder, molestati-on, dacoity and rioting and under other sections of the IPC. The accused were produced before the magistrate’s court, which rem-anded them in police custody till August 19. Most of the accused are from Ban-dra, Kurla and Mumbra areas. The organisers of the rally, which led to the violence, the Raza Acad-emy and Madina-tul-ilm, have also been shown as accused.
JCP (crime) Himanshu Roy said they would be exa-mining the speeches given by five persons. “The cyber cell also will be probing how the event was promoted on social networking site Facebook and by circulating MMSes of the Assam violence,” he said.
The rioters had also sto-len two rifles, a pistol and 160 bullets from the policemen. “We have recovered two SLRs, one of which was in a broken-down condition, from the area where the violence took place, while the pistol is still missing,” said Mr Roy.
Another senior crime branch officer confirmed that the initial investigation indicates that it could be a well-planned riot. “The GRP has captured CCTV footage of mobs boarding from Kurla and alighting at CST. We also have CCTV footage of the mob carrying petrol cans and also spilling them on vehicles and setting them on fire,” said the officer.

Mumbai riots: Footage shows armed mob riding train

Again, what has violence in Burma got to do with Indian Muslims? If it was Indians who had been targeted, one could understand the anger, but WTF?

Sikhs were targeted in US in the recent episode, but we dont see such illogical absurd immature outburst of emotions from that community. What is wrong here?

They should leave with some land with them. We will welcome that in BD. what say?

this: pi$$ off!

Guys come on, while these retards must be punished, lets stop acting like we have never seen a mob before. This is how mobs behave, they are monsters.

What is important is that some mastermind is obviously planning this disturbance. The riot was preplanned, they want trouble. These real planners must be apprehended and made an example of. Extrajudicially if not legally.

However I have no hopes from congress and that disgrace shinde!

True but one cannot just forgive how they vandalized Amar Jyothi. Also the reason given is preposterous..what if using the same logic some Hindus go on riot in Indian cities bcs Hindus are being ill treated in Pakistan & BD, what if Sikhs go on riot bcs some Sikhs got shot in USA etc etc.

True but one cannot just forgive how they vandalized Amar Jyothi. Also the reason given is preposterous..what if using the same logic some Hindus go on riot in Indian cities bcs Hindus are being ill treated in Pakistan & BD, what if Sikhs go on riot bcs some Sikhs got shot in USA etc etc.

Buddy I''m not justifying that retards action, but he''s just the pawn. There are some leaders who are behind this, THOSE guys are the real catch. Now you understand what Im saying?

Secondly, if you wish to defeat such evil, your best chance of success if when you are NOT emotional. Such provocation like what this retard did is calculated just for an emotional reaction. Then people don''t weight their words and say stuff that hurts other innocent people, or worse actually physically hurt innocent people.

That is exactly what those masterminds want. Be cool, be calculated, do not be emotional, do not provide the response your enemy wants.

Follow Chanakya.

Actually , there was a newspaper article a few months ago. Some top BJP leadership was quoted as saying that Bangladesh should give us land for accomodating their illegal migrants. If they come to power , we might actually get some of your land. I'm sure you won't welcome that in BD. What say?

Actually , there was a newspaper article a few months ago. Some top BJP leadership was quoted as saying that Bangladesh should give us land for accomodating their illegal migrants. If they come to power , we might actually get some of your land. I'm sure you won't welcome that in BD. What say?

He's an idiot and desperate for some attention. He just keep throwing his flames all over hoping somebody will throw him a bone. Just another unwelcome jamaati, ignore him.

As a Muslim it is understandable you are defending your religion,and saying bengali muslims as tribals.

What??? I am NOT a Muslim, where did you get that from? Even still we are all human beings and I have been to India and seen that the diversity and differences people of all religions, colours and creeds living together in harmony a feat not replicated in almost any other nation. I visited a Gurdwara where there were Muslims construction workers having Langar during their lunch break chatting and joking around with their fellow Indians who just happend to be Sikh. I walked down roads in Mumbai where Mosques were located directly opposite Mandirs with a Synague a further 50 metres down the road. I see a Sikh in the seat of PM heading a nation that is 90% Hindu with a Roman Catholic woman born in Italy heading the incumbent party with the vice president being a Muslim. I watch a Bollywood film and see a lead chracter playing a Sikh but has no issues with this even though he is a Muslim. I hate the fact that certain people try and create divisions or propagate utter lies. I try and be as fair as I can and I appreciate idiocy or ignorance or stupidity is present amongst all mankind and that religion or nationality has no bearing on this. I appreciate that no one is born intolerant but they are made to be by their environment so no people born into a certain relgion are pre-disposed to be criminals or terrorists or anything else. On the whole we are all very similar with similar aims in life all just trying to muddle through. Outlandishly generalizing a particular group of people based in a certain minorities'' actions is just plain wrong and no better than the actions of those who you condemn!

This image has really stayed with me:

9c34d456dc3011e1a2ab22000a1e87b3_7.jpg

Not that it matters but I am a Sikh.

dont worry they will be allowed to carry 1 kg of indian soil with them :coffee:

no I object (my county soil is also worth). just send them back with their belongings and some money. or provide them work visa for fw years (cancel it immediately and deport if they do anything illegal). Legally working BD popultion is good for them also (to earn money) and good for us also to get some cheap labour, at the same time we keep track of them and anyone found indulging in anti India activities is either jailed or deported immediately.

Just ensure not to give them citizenship and not to let them mix with Indian population.

Back
Top Bottom