What's new

Amar Jawan memorial vandalism

Come on guys... enough venting of frustration. No one deserves to be killed.

This guy and his friends should be made to do community service with threat of jail for slacking for a long time to repay the damages he caused. Or if he turns out to be an illegal, jail followed by deportation.

If you actually think that Shiv Sena is Actually going to leave this piece of **** alive , then you are sadly mistaken
The least that is going to happen is he is going to get killed in police custody and his house being burned down by angry Shiv Sainiks , The worst that could happen is the entire muslim ghetto from where they came being torned down by Mumbai Municipal corporation controlled by Shiv Sena and this guy being beaten to death

totally disagree with you. The reason why he wil be caught easily is that his face is on camera and the reason why he will not get killedin the police custody is because he i in media now. Its India my borther..its nopt easy to kill someone specially in a police custody , especialy after the news is as hyped as this one. I personally would like this bast@rd to be killed.

Guy has got good martial art skills, maybe he should be in the IA, just joking - he probably doesn't know the significance of the thing. Shows these people have great rage in them, it would be dangerous for the indian authorities to ignore them.

Yup he doesn;t know the significance coz he is Bangladeshi. Don;t worry we can easily march and show these bastards a thing or two about being civil.

Amar-Jawan-Jyoti-2.jpg

Guy has got good martial art skills, maybe he should be in the IA, just joking - he probably doesn't know the significance of the thing. Shows these people have great rage in them, it would be dangerous for the indian authorities to ignore them.

your rhetoric is well understood, it was not needed

This fashion of Kurta the guy is wearing is worn by Bangladeshis and Indian Bengalis. I am sure he is a Bangladeshi.

Hope police will catch both the scums.

What?? He does not look like a labor? You crazy?

Why didn't the police shot those ba$$tards at sight , its so heart breaking to watch the Amar Jawa memorial vandalised .:frown:.
if he is a Bangladeshi then my hate goes out for their entire nation and if he is among us they deserve a life imprisonment.

It was actually me... I am always good looking.. ;-)

Fight back indian muslims, remember what these people did in gujraat and now in assam, they are your enemies

If you dont stand up for yourselves then no one will

You people are just freaking out for the damage done to the memorial.Think about British tolerance when bodies of dead soldiers arrive from Afghanistan and people/relatives of the soldiers see the protest on the dead bodies of their loved soldiers.Learn from British to show tolerance and patience.

still following HMV
hmv-logo.jpg

take a hike :coffee:

India is too tolerant.....
We get fuc*** by outsiders and still embrace them.....they again Fu** us, we keep on tolerating them in the name of 'secularism'.....is there any limit.....

What these 'sickularist' scumbags don't realize is that, secularism, non-violence etc. cannot be upheld by a single religion.....all religions have to work together to make a country secular....

Don't we know what happens when one side upholds the philosophy of non-violence and the other side believes in killing the 'Kafirs'....
Did we forget the plight of the non-violent Buddhists against the Islamic invaders in our North-West frontier.....would we ever learn from our OWN History????

After seeing the pictures and knowing absolutely well why the riot happened.......some Indians still claim it's not religious.....they have become resistant to insult...
After being ruled over by so many invaders, Indians seem to have developed an infinite capability of digesting insult.....

So you are saying then that India is Hindu India.. and especially Muslims..must be prosecuted and killed(even if they are converts from the land itself?)

Back
Top Bottom