What's new

Amar Jawan memorial vandalism

I don't have anything against Muslims, and have tons of Muslim friends and I am proud of them and I really respect Islam but I am also not blind or dumb enough so that I won't call a spade a spade. Other than the Government, it's also the responsibility of educated Muslims of India to stand up against this religious hooliganism and give a proper direction, purpose and thinking to the community

What about people like Dr. Zakir Naik well educated and famous in Muslim world, some how he also do brainwashed, remember Osama is not a terrorist in his opinion.

So people protesting against women being attacked are thekedars of Indian culture, but you can say what you like about whom you like and remain a cool, detached observer? pardon me but your hypocrisy is nauseating.

And try not to call me friend, even as an insult. It would seriously embarrass me if people thought I befriended vermin.

:rofl::rofl: you are a piece of work aren't you? Read real slowly and try to understand if possible "some goons attacking some people, claiming to be thekedaars of Indian culture"

Here the 'thekedaars of Indian culture' role was played by Ram Sene Goons and not protesters

& the nausea bout are real severe I guess, you have even lost basic courtesy :rofl::rofl:

All that is in the purview of laws and if you have issues with those, pressurize the govt, after all sane citizens do outnumber these hooligans, they can represent a strong case.

Law you mean like the Shah Bano case supreme court verdict?

What about people like Dr. Zakir Naik well educated and famous in Muslim world, some how he also do brainwashed, remember Osama is not a terrorist in his opinion.

I believe not all educated and well to-do Muslims think in the same fashion

Yups :( and as a citizen of free and democratic country I pressurize the Government by speaking my mind, is that too hard to understand?

I understand your urge to speak but on a forum you cannot even pressurize me, forget the govt .. :no:

.....Who is asking for anything else but the expulsion of faith from consideration in the public realm, or objecting to everything being brought under the ambitious of the administration? The AIMPLB is a totally self-certified bunch of interfering swine who have no business creating confusion, but what are we supposed to do about them? Other than ignore them for the regressive and mediaeval norms and principles they stand for.....

First you were saying that the law of the Land should be applied equally for everyone....
Then you are saying, the AIMPLB should be ignored because their ideas are medieval and we cannot do anything about them...............what?......is this your logic?..... really?
Its like saying, since the Taliban are uneducated hordes with medieval mentality, people should ignore them and let them do whatever they feel like......so people should simply sit back and get killed by them.......HURRAY.......
Its like saying, Since Pakistan is not a secular country, it has every right to persecute its minorities....like some Pakistanis claim when confronted with incidents of atrocities on Hindus in Pakistan....

Now tell me, would you suggest to ignore the Hindu thugs when they apply their own medieval ideas and blacken the face of foreign tourists and couples for celebrating valentines day????
Have you 'ignored' the vandals of Ram Sena who attacked your daughter considering that they were thugs with medieval mentality??.....the answer is a big NO.....isn't it!!

This makes your intentions very clear.....you are one of those who think that people from your own religion should get 'concessions' but NOT people from other religions...
People like you will obviously ignore the Hidden threat these religious thugs posses on the integrity of India...and very shrewdly want to pass on such a massive incidents comprising of thousands of 'protesters' as the deed of 'few' miscreants...even though people have been killed...

I will not generalize if you show me incidents of national monuments commemorating martyred soldiers being destroyed by other communities.

I was pissed off too, that incidence was very bad and those found guilty should be punished. However even Muslims will condemn the incidence. Why hate everyone, just because no one else does not mean all Muslims are bad.

If anything the ram sene attack is definitely pre planned, whereas a mob of 50,000 youth going out of control (or made to) is totally plausible.

What I am worried about is how organized these groups are considering the incidents in

1. Mumbai
2. Ranchi
3. Pune - attack on NE students
4. Mysore - a tibetan student was stabbed thinking he is from NE.

After Pune, Tibetan student in Mysore stabbed on suspicion he's from North East

I can't trust the government as they were always afraid of taking on these fundamentalist organizations.

Unless there is assurance with concrete evidence, I would be very concerned.

Hindi media Speculating that , There was pressure on DCPs not to capture Muslims (Vandalizers) on one occasion DCP Ravindra Shishve captured one Muslims, then Police Commissioner Patnaik scolded him and threaten to suspend.

On other occasion the person who kicked Amar Javan is identified, he lives in Faras road Mumbai and he is roaming there freely, Police is not capturing him. Look like his vote is really valuable for traitor congress. Capturing him will cost congress 20% of Indian vote???

It seems It is on Youtube Video.

I am looking for English media source..

The Question is why Commisioner Patnaik was so generous on Muslims??? Did he got direction from Mother India???

Moderate muslims need to introspect. Unfortunately for us, the large majority are ghettoized and the moderates are scared to raise their voices. A few MJ Akbars and Javed Akhtars are not going to really help.

There is a storm brewing.

he lives in Faras road Mumbai

Why does that not surprise me.

:rofl::rofl: you are a piece of work aren't you? Read real slowly and try to understand if possible "some goons attacking some people, claiming to be thekedaars of Indian culture"

Here the 'thekedaars of Indian culture' role was played by Ram Sene Goons and not protesters

& the nausea bout are real severe I guess, you have even lost basic courtesy :rofl::rofl:

I like your after-thought punctuations. Nice going. But then it's par for the course for you and your crowd to falsify records, whether written or architectural, to make your communal point.

Basic courtesy? If you are looking for that, get your thoughts in order.

@Joe Shearer, my comment about packing people off was simply venting off non-related steam.

Happens to the best of us. I wish I had a fiver for every time I wrote something over the top and realized later it wasn't my thinking at all, just a rush of blood to the head. It came at a bad time, though, when the whole pi-dog pack were in full cry hunting down their favourite prey.

Tell you what. Let's agree to forget about itt.

Law you mean like the Shah Bano case Supreme Court verdict?

What about the verdict? It was for women; what do you find objectionable about it?

Are you even aware of what the courts do when these cases come up, and how they deal with the law that the Congress brought in?

Yups :( and as a citizen of free and democratic country I pressurize the Government by speaking my mind, is that too hard to understand?

Here?

On PDF?

How effective, to be sure. Guaranteed to reach MMS' ears, presumably through RAW daily digests?

First you were saying that the law of the Land should me applied equally for everyone....
Then you are saying, the AIMPLB should be ignored because their ideas are medieval and we cannot do anything about them...............what?......is this your logic?..... really?

Before we go further, tell me where you find a contradiction.

Its like saying, since the Taliban are uneducated hordes with medieval mentality, people should ignore them and let them do whatever they feel like......so people should simply sit back and get killed by them.......HURRAY.......
Its like saying, Since Pakistan is not a secular country, it has every right to persecute its minorities....like some Pakistanis claim when confronted with incidents of atrocities on Hindus in Pakistan....

Now tell me, would you suggest to ignore the Hindu thugs when they apply their own medieval ideas and blacken the face of foreign tourists and couples for celebrating valentines day????
Have you 'ignored' the vandals of Ram Sena who attacked your daughter considering that they were thugs with medieval mentality??.....the answer is a big NO.....isn't it!!

This makes your intentions very clear.....you are one of those who think that people from your own religion should get 'concessions' but NOT people from other religions...
People like you will obviously ignore the Hidden threat these religious thugs posses on the integrity of India...and very shrewdly want to pass on such a massive incidents comprising of thousands of 'protesters' as the deed of 'few' miscreants...even though people have been killed...

Hindi media Speculating that , There was pressure on DCPs not to capture Muslims (Vandalizers) on one occasion DCP Ravindra Shishve captured one Muslims, then Police Commissioner Patnaik scolded him and threaten to suspend.

And based on that conjecture in the Hindi media, it is now established fact?

On other occasion the person who kicked Amar Javan is identified, he lives in Faras road Mumbai and he is roaming there freely, Police is not capturing him. Look like his vote is really valuable for traitor congress. Capturing him will cost congress 20% of Indian vote???

It seems It is on Youtube Video.

I am looking for English media source..
The Question is why Commisioner Patnaik was so generous on Muslims??? Did he got direction from Mother India???

Are you aware that any citizen can go up to a police station and lodge a complaint against the men who damaged the monument?
Trespassing on burial places, etc –
* Whoever, with the intention of wounding the feelings of any person, or of insulting the religion of any person, or with the knowledge that the feelings of any person are likely to be wounded, or that the religion of any person is likely to be insulted thereby, commits any trespass in any place of worship or on any place of sepulture, or any place set apart for the performance of funeral rites or as a depository for the remains of the dead, or offers any indignity to any human corpse, or causes disturbance to any persons assembled for the performance of funeral ceremonies, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to one year, or with fine, or with both.

What stops the people who have made the video for YouTube from lodging a simple FIR at the place where the Amar Jawan monument stood? With a CD of the video?

Moderate muslims need to introspect. Unfortunately for us, the large majority are ghettoized and the moderates are scared to raise their voices. A few MJ Akbars and Javed Akhtars are not going to really help.

There is a storm brewing.

You may be surprised to learn that MJ is a member of the AIMPLB. That is not a body of moderates.

widely televised act yet people wants a F.I.R to be lodged.. why?? I am sure all those pictures in the media must be invisible to pseudos..

And based on that conjecture in the Hindi media, it is now established fact?

Are you aware that any citizen can go up to a police station and lodge a complaint against the men who damaged the monument?

What stops the people who have made the video for YouTube from lodging a simple FIR at the place where the Amar Jawan monument stood? With a CD of the video?

You may be surprised to learn that MJ is a member of the AIMPLB. That is not a body of moderates.

What Difference it make??? When Mothor India has given them right to destroy Indian property.

widely televised act yet people wants a F.I.R to be lodged.. why?? I am sure all those pictures in the media must be invisible to pseudos..

If you knew the law, there cannot be action taken unless there is a complaint.

In the case of cognisable cases, the police can act without a complaint.

In the case of non-cognisable cases, the police cannot act without a complaint.

If you look up the IPC, you will find it difficult to pick a section under which to book, arraign and convict the two swine who attacked the monument. Find out for yourself, or ask a lawyer friend.

What Difference it make??? When Mothor India has given them right to destroy Indian property.

It makes a difference if you are yourself committed to the rule of law. If not, you will advocate a counter-riot.

I don't know whom you are referring to as Mother India. It is tasteless and crude, and doesn't add to the value of the views that you are trying to convey.

Back
Top Bottom