What's new

Altaf responsible for Zehra's murder : George Galloway & Imran Khan

Whether they change it or not.. is irrelevant to the Big picture..
I.e.. for all its stumbles and sputtering and coughs.. there still seems to be a future for democracy in Pakistan.

Yessir, I agree that democracy "Pakistan-style" will continue!

:undecided: پتہ نہیں عمران خان نے کب سے لاشوں کی سیاست شروع کردی ۔۔۔ آخر کیوں وہ اپنی ایک مخلص ساتھی کی لاش پر سیاست کر رہا ہے

Your blaming Imran Khan for protesting againt a targetted killing of one of his most respected party members? I mean what else would he do and for the record she is among thousands of people who are threatened and killed mercilessly in Karachi on a daily basis. I believe he is being sane enough to register his protest and do all he can to make sure we don't live under the shadow of fear for long.

Your blaming Imran Khan for protesting againt a targetted killing of one of his most respected party members? I mean what else would he do and for the record she is among thousands of people who are threatened and killed mercilessly in Karachi on a daily basis. I believe he is being sane enough to register his protest and do all he can to make sure we don't live under the shadow of fear for long.

Why shouldn’t I blame to IK ... First of all I am not blaming for protest ... I am blaming for unproven accusation ... Protest is his right but he should protest against this unlawful killing … And for transparent judicial inquiry … But he started blame game … Now this thing is on record that she had disputes with Arif Alvi … Now it could be said that Arif Alvi is involved in this killing … IK should wait for judicial inquiry if he is not politicizing this targeted killing … It can be easy for him if inquiry will tell that Altaf Hussain was involved then they can legally approach to British government or international court of law to get him back to Pakistan for trial …………..

Why shouldn’t I blame to IK ... First of all I am not blaming for protest ... I am blaming for unproven accusation ... Protest is his right but he should protest against this unlawful killing … And for transparent judicial inquiry … But he started blame game … Now this thing is on record that she had disputes with Arif Alvi … Now it could be said that Arif Alvi is involved in this killing … IK should wait for judicial inquiry if he is not politicizing this targeted killing … It can be easy for him if inquiry will tell that Altaf Hussain was involved then they can legally approach to British government or international court of law to get him back to Pakistan for trial …………..

If only it was that hassle free and not just this case we couldn't even have any judicial inquiry on the targetted killings in the last five years if it were all so easy Altaf Hussain would have been long gone by now and we all know the influence the man has in Sindh. When he threatens people who are peacefully protesting against the rigged elections nobody takes notice do they? But when someone is targetted after his threats were heard by all of us its stupid to not expect accusations because we don't have a system where things run smoothly and doesn't matter even if it gets proved that he is behind the killings in Karachi he still has his bought stooges to make sure he finds a way out.

he is a killer and a leader of killer party he shud be hanged to death...... :sniper: bulldog

UK PM takes notice of PTI protest against Altaf in London

LONDON: British Prime Minister David Cameron has taken notice of the protest demonstration staged by Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) at 10 Downing Street against Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain’s telephonic addresses in Pakistan. According to source, Cameron came out of his residence and witnessed for five minutes the demonstration being held outside. The British PM inquired from his staff about the demands being made by the PTI demonstrators. Responding to the call of PTI, as many as 1500 PTI and JI supporters and other demonstrators gathered at 10 Downing Street in London to lodge protest against Altaf. The PTI protesters claimed that Altaf had threatened anti-vote rigging demonstrators in Karachi with dire consequences during a telephonic speech. The participants of the demonstration demanded of the British government to curb any interference by any kind of group or organisation from Britain into the politics of Pakistan and provocation of its people. online

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

BKtNDEYCcAEaGTx.jpg

Let someone arrange for a similar style killing of Altaf and the top heads of MQM what will the conclusion? A robbery or revenge by PTI. PTI has not threatened them.

Would people stop posting George Galloway as a reliable source. He is known as a clown here in UK and is also a corrupt individual who is allegedly on Saudi pay role.

مئی 21 کا دن عمران خان کی زندگی کا اہم دن ہے کیوں کہ کل وہ پہلی بار اٹھیں گے - اور اس کے بعد ہی پتہ چلے گا کہ کیا ان کو آپریشن کی ضرورت ہے یا سب ٹھیک ہے - کل میں جب ان سے ملنے گیا تو ان کے لیے جیکٹ تیار ہورہی تھی جو ان کی کمر کو سہارا دے گی - لیکن اگر خدا نخواستہ انہوں نے کمر میں تکلیف محسوس کی تو پھر ان کا آپریشن کرنا پڑے گا -

تحریک انصاف نے کراچی میں معجزہ کر دکھایا ایک نیشنل اسمبلی کی اور 3 صوبائی اسمبلی کی سیٹیں جیت لیں - قائد اعظم کی پیروی کرنے والے لوگ جوڑتے ہیں توڑتے نہیں - جیسے لوگوں نے تحریک انصاف کے لوگوں کو عصبیت اور لسانیت کو پڑے ہٹا کر ووٹ دیے - عمران خان نے الزام الطاف حسین کے اپنے بیان پر لگایا جس میں انہوں نے کہا تھا کہ ٹھوک دیں گے - مجیب الرحمان شامی

Would people stop posting George Galloway as a reliable source. He is known as a clown here in UK and is also a corrupt individual who is allegedly on Saudi pay role.

A clown in your eyes perhaps.

He has been standing up for civil rights for people for decades and always always spoken out against the wrong in the world.

Stop spreading disinformation.

If you overtly give the innocent followers and leaders of a certain political party death threats and one of their leader is really get killed within few days after the threats then don't get surprised if you see people pointing their fingers towards you. Unlike MQM, PTI and its leaders don't have any violent past therefore, blaming Arif Alvi for her murder seems an incongruous accusation.

Back
Top Bottom