What's new

Altaf responsible for Zehra's murder : George Galloway & Imran Khan

Altaf bhai filed a law suit against Imran Khan for defaming him for 50 billion PKR.....i mean wtf Altaf bhai?

:lol: danda ka maza he koi aur hota he, immy ko party fund/shaukat khanum se na dena pad jaye fine ab

:lol: danda ka maza he koi aur hota he, immy ko party fund/shaukat khanum se na dena pad jaye fine ab

if we count like this then altaf has to sale whole london to pay everyone he insult 50bn :rofl: and if we count blood money altaf has to sale whole family or rabta cometee to pay for murders of one week he commit :rofl: and yes dundy ka maza hi kuch or hai jab se diya hai tab se wapas nhi aya :coffee:

lets leave it to the judges here shall we; they will interpret if it was defame or not, ? as you yourself said "kahein shaukar khanum se na dena parh jaye" thanks for agreeing with the fact that IK is a honest man who does not have un declared (un countable) assets....

if we count like this then altaf has to sale whole london to pay everyone he insult 50bn :rofl: and if we count blood money altaf has to sale whole family or rabta cometee to pay for murders of one week he commit :rofl: and yes dundy ka maza hi kuch or hai jab se diya hai tab se wapas nhi aya :coffee:

:lol: altaf immy ke tarha bewaquf nahi he jo without proof tohmat/ilzam/blame kerde dosre per :lol:

:lol: altaf immy ke tarha bewaquf nahi he jo without proof tohmat/ilzam/blame kerde dosre per :lol:

altaf kitna bewaqoof hai ye koi poochny wali baat hai ?:omghaha: is aik hafty main jitni bewaqoofiyaan us ne ki hai baki leaders ne sari life mian nhi ki hoon geee . altaf is mental case he need hospital .

Does pakistan take instigation of violence seriously, assuming Altaf did it?

That aalim online guy, was he prosecuted because after his program 2 ahmadi doctors were murdered.

Does pakistan take instigation of violence seriously, assuming Altaf did it?

That aalim online guy, was he prosecuted because after his program 2 ahmadi doctors were murdered.

We are willing to take action against that guy after you set an example for us by persecuting Modi for his crimes instead of making a hero out of him.

"Coincidence" may be?

It is one thing to insinuate something, but quite another to prove it in court.

WITH YOUR LOGIC MORE THAN 10,000 DEAD MEANS MORE THAN 10,000 COINCIDENCES !!!! TOO MUCH TO BE LABELLED AS COINCIDENCE, ISN'T IT ?

That may be, but how can you prove that in a court of law and get the perpetrator punished? Anything else is just hearsay and conjecture.

Perhaps even mob mentality.. but that is the fallacy of Pakistan and lack of true independent opinion.
Nawaz Sharif however will take care of Altaf Hussain, he has the will, the power and the reasons to do so now and I hope he does.

What I am wondering though is if Imran will use an ethnic card here has per the article you have posted.
After all, the article suggests that Imran wanted to get those votes and so did not bring in bias.. will that change?

My God you people are more barbaric than we ever imagined you to be

Frustrated, with hopes for no future.. they are desperate beyond anything for any blood that will satisfy their thirst..be it their own people. It is infact the same phenomenon that some equate to the Gujrat riots..
Think about it, would you .. being satisfied.. with a secure job and everything.. still want to listen to communal.. or in this case ethnic hatred?

Perhaps even mob mentality.. but that is the fallacy of Pakistan and lack of true independent opinion.
Nawaz Sharif however will take care of Altaf Hussain, he has the will, the power and the reasons to do so now and I hope he does.

What I am wondering though is if Imran will use an ethnic card here has per the article you have posted.
After all, the article suggests that Imran wanted to get those votes and so did not bring in bias.. will that change?

Nawaz Sharif will come to an "arrangement" with MQM without resolving much, as long as he gets something in return. And I see Imran Khan increasingly use the same tactics he decries now, as long as he thinks it will benefit PTI.

Such is the nature of politics.

Nawaz Sharif will come to an "arrangement" with MQM without resolving much, as long as he gets something in return. And I see Imran Khan increasingly use the same tactics he decries now, as long as he thinks it will benefit PTI.

Such is the nature of politics.

It depends on the PTI methinks. Specifically how "friendly" an opposition they want to become.
I doubt that Nawaz will make a deal with the MQM because it is historically proven to be impossible for them to sit together.

It depends on the PTI methinks. Specifically how "friendly" an opposition they want to become.
I doubt that Nawaz will make a deal with the MQM because it is historically proven to be impossible for them to sit together.

Yes, you are right that what PTI decides to do will influence the future course of our domestic politics. That is an unknown at present so I can't say much about it. While giving it the benefit of its young and fresh approach, I still think that it will prove to be ineffective in changing anything substantive at least for the next five years. It does have the potential to rise further in the next election.

Yes, you are right that what PTI decides to do will influence the future course of our domestic politics. That is an unknown at present so I can't say much about it. While giving it the benefit of its young and fresh approach, I still think that it will prove to be ineffective in changing anything substantive at least for the next five years. It does have the potential to rise further in the next election.

Whether they change it or not.. is irrelevant to the Big picture..
I.e.. for all its stumbles and sputtering and coughs.. there still seems to be a future for democracy in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom