What's new

Altaf responsible for Zehra's murder : George Galloway & Imran Khan

944584_412633895511007_560764514_n.jpg

;) کتنی مہریں لگی بلے پر

you mean the mods are biased somehow?

No Sir, I did not say that. I only said that Mods have the authority to change titles and other things as they see fit, and it is not for ordinary members like me to question their authority.

r u dumb?? cant u see it from different angel?? Coin has two sides, depends upon which side u want to look at??

He is not a politician, every Tom, Dick n hary says that and every other Tom, dick n harry knows it. If he were the real politician then he could have won more seats in elections by securing the winning electables. He wanted to break the status quo and he went with new faces yet u people leave no room in confusing urself and others like u.

What u want him to do? jst pray and sleep!!! only way u can end up the supremacy of these goons of karachi is by rising against it. This is what he is trying to do. Best from of defence is attack, but dont get me wrong, i dont want them to be physically agressive but orally. state the truth and let others give strength to raise voice against this menace MQM.

Dear if he is not doing politics on dead body then why did he wait for investigation report ... If report tells that this murder has been done by AH's orders then he can easily engage UK government ... He should help to investigating agencies ... But he showed immaturity ... Without any proof he accused AH ... Ok might be AH was involved in this murder we can say he is prime suspect but can't say that he murdered without any investigation ... This attitude shows that he is trying to cash this murder ... Very obvious this is this that any 3rd party can get benefit among both disputes ... Any sensible man can't ignore this situation ...............

No Sir, I did not say that. I only said that Mods have the authority to change titles and other things as they see fit, and it is not for ordinary members like to question their authority.

but you said as they see fit, but the title should be wht the fact is 'goerge galloway alleges/tweets altaf is responsible', it shouldnt be changed should it?

but you said as they see fit, but the title should be wht the fact is 'goerge galloway alleges/tweets altaf is responsible', it shouldnt be changed should it?

Yes. As they see fit, they will do. If you want, you can send them a PM asking for the title change and see what they decide.

seems like an opportunistic incident. "bahati ganga me haath dho lena". There r more than what meet the eye. Its a bigger game.

KARACHI:

The Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) has condemned the assassination of Zahra Shahid Hussain, senior vice president of the Sindh chapter of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI), in the upscale Defence neighbourhood of Karachi on Saturday night.

Speaking at a news conference in the wee hours of Sunday, MQM deputy convener said that while his party shared the grief of PTI, it was important to understand the motives of the gruesome murder and who were behind it.

“It’s yet to be confirmed whether this incident is a street crime or targeted killing,” he said, adding that the blame game at this stage would affect the investigations.

“It is unfortunate that PTI Chairman Imran Khan showed his political immaturity and blamed MQM chief Altaf Hussain for the murder,” he said and called upon the government to take notice of Imran Khan’s statement.

Dr Sattar said that Imran, by issuing such an irresponsible statement, denied them the opportunity to offer condolences to the bereaved family. No matter how much hatred Imran has for Altaf, he should have kept in mind the situation called for support from the MQM, he said. There is no different between Jamaat-e-Islami and PTI or even between the politics of the Taliban.

Dr Sattar said that Zahra Hussain murder could be a conspiracy to derail the democratic process in the country.

He said the MQM demands a judicial inquiry into the murder of Zahra Hussain and exemplary punishment for the killers.

Dr Sattar said that the MQM would file criminal and civil defamation lawsuits against PTI Chairman Imran Khan for character assassination of MQM chief Altaf Hussain.

Published in The Express Tribune, May 19th, 2013.

Character assassination: MQM to file defamation suit against Imran – The Express Tribune

Everyone and anyone, belonged to MQM or outside MQM, who opposed or opened his mouth against Altaf in last 30 years is dead. You want more proof ?

"Coincidence" may be?

It is one thing to insinuate something, but quite another to prove it in court.

Altaf bhai filed a law suit against Imran Khan for defaming him for 50 billion PKR.....i mean wtf Altaf bhai?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom