What's new

Altaf Hussain caught escaping to South Africa?

He was stopped when was going to Heathrow Airport in a private taxi. Interestingly the taxi driver was a Pakistani whom Mr Hussain thought as an English man due to his appearance.

most funniest part of the funny post

bloody terrorists, there should be indiscriminate operation in Karachi.
actually no one in Pakistan should be allowed to do politics on racial or linguistic grounds.
we are all Muslims and Pakistanis then why should be divided on such anti ISLAMIC basis.
say no to racism......

and also no one should be allowed to do violence... they are terrorists just and they should be swept clean as Army did to Taliban in swat....

If this was true it would had been on all the main stream media by now, In this time the least we want is another havoc causing propaganda news ... Karachi already have enough troubles and this kind of news is going to make things even more bad for us here :/

if somehow he dies or goes behind tha bars, things will start to settle in Karachi... just coz of the fear that problems of Khi will increase will his arrest or ........... . Well thats a mentality that MQMians are trying to create to keep him safe..

anyway i just want to say that ZULM KA SATH DENA BHI ZULM HAI... and if are trying to protect him, you may just are as bad as the one who are doing it.

Just checkout the main leading news sites of UK, their servers are located in UK, not in US.

Do not know what to believe:

Per ARY News
RAHMAN MALIK DENIES THAT ANY ARRESTS ARREST AT KARACHI AIRPORT this is in regard to the news of 2 person arriving from Sri Lanka were detained.
Imran Farooq case: Malik denies arrests from Karachi,8/28/2011 4:51:30 AM

PPP ACCUSES PUNJAB GOVERNMENT AGAINST SHAHBAZ TASIRABDUCTION
PPP warns Punjab govt against Shahbaz abduction,8/28/2011 4:51:32 AM

Still no credible news from any where about Altaf's arrest.
I do not believe his statement that Punjab Government was in any way involved in Shahbaz Tasir kidnapping.

It is becoming clearer that Politics is involved when it comes to the above two incidents. But I may state here that some of the posts in this thread have exposed the mindset. This mindset was present before fall of Dacca and still remains. Some of you most probably were not even born then so may not understand. I always thought that the old generation was too simple, but the new generation with education, information availability, and more intelligence will pull Pakistan out of its miseries. You know how Pakistan was achieved but start thinking how Pakistan was broken in two. You must start to think how we can prevent such traumatic events. Believe me, no F-16 or J-10B or Qing class submarines will prevent Pakistan, it will only be by changing our misplaced hatred towards different ethnicities and forging relations, tolerance and understanding each others. Otherwise you want to see 1971 all over again.

I am pained to say that nothing has seemed to change. Do we really need external enemies, we are ourselves are the bigger threat to the security and independence of this country.

Some may not like what I am saying, but please start thinking and and be smart because if we do not change and stay in our historical mindset, we will end up being very sorry.

I apologize to those who may disagree with me but it had to be stated.

SHABASH MUSTAFA BHAI, IN M0F0$ kO AISA EXPOSE KARO K AIENDA BAD3A$H1 KARNAY SAY PEHLAY 1000 BAAR SOCHEIN.

mullon, ppp k gunday aur anp k gunday sirf jhooti sazish hi karsaktay hain lol. London Post Lahore say shaya horaha hai... ROFL:rofl:

in 1992 i was in karachi and when my father whenever go to market off course under the security of army these MQM b**treds often gaze with anger and often do something silly to show that yes we are watching you at that time they were killing only punjabi now they are against pushtoons to... i myself has seen kidnaped mahajirs as they can do nothing except to support them otherwise they would be added to stock pile of BORI BAND LAASH............ actually there is a illusion created as MQM blackmails the mahajars to support them otherwise they will be treated as slaves in pakistan............ once mahajirs supported them to make a valid existance but later found ......o no......DAMN......what we have done.....

Gen.Zia was the one who have created MQM?
Why Fuj created MQM haqiqi for 1992 operation?
Fuj operation of 1992 which was a disgrace, why because they lied to us regarding Jinnahpur! maps being found etc and Bori band laashain was work of ISI we all know it, don't lie. abay MQM walon ki awaz nahi nikalti igar pistol dekhado unn ko, Bori main laash dalain gay.

We the people who had nothing to do with MQM or their agendas were continuously harassed by Fuj in the name of spot checking.
Your dad was in the Military I presume and had security, but what about the normal people? they were exposed to MQM bullets as well as Fuji bullets..
dont spread hatred among us. and you saying they are killing "Pushtoons"? nope they are killing ANP associated people (which is wrong too). you have no idea what is going on, let me tell you, PPP gave 17 billions rupees to MQM in Jan 2011 to break a deal, of which ANP came to know, they wanted their share too, so to negotiate they started easy way of sending the msg by starting violence. simple is that..

Now my side of Story of 1992 operation
I was in Karachi at that time too, the way Military used to stop us (I was 16 years old) in the name of spot checking, threaten us by pointing rifle on our faces, harassed us etc! one time I was just smiling, the Pakistani fuji said " daanth nikalna banh karoo waran muh thordon ga" is this the way they should be talking to a teenager in school uniform? Stop being super ignorant, have mercy on humans around you, stop this "qomeeyat ka narra".

I am not associated with MQM or any other party, but (1992) the terror they have put in front of innocent people of Karachi is unjustifiable.

Explain to me the following:
ISPR lied about Benazir Murder as well, ever one knew she was first shot in the head and soon after suicide bomber discharged, but Cheema told us white lies, that her head was hit on the letch of bullet proof sunroof door. C'Mon!

Earlier even if elected government used to sneeze unusually, Fuj used to declare martial law, but ab kia hogaya? main batata hoon kia hogaya? kidhar gaee Punjabi ki gurat? Kidhar gaee pushtoon ki ana? kidhar gaee Baloch ki baqa?

Not at all in relation to the news article or attesting to its credibility, I had a random thought about Altaf..

Atlaf Bhagora hai hai!

He should be put on a "Tour de shame" in Karachi where he is taken to one school every day early morning before assembly and all kids chant "Altaf Bhagora..Shame Shame"

Back
Top Bottom