What's new

Altaf Hussain caught escaping to South Africa?

Does anyone even know if this report is true? Aside from this one dubious report, there is no mention of Altaf Hussain being arrested or otherwise anywhere else. Can someone provide a more mainstream link?

That they (MQM) have terrorists on the payroll is not to be denied, but in Karachi, they are not the only ones with terrorist and gangsters on the payroll. You cannot do politics in Karachi without this kind of muscle.

The reason the security operations never work in Pakistan is because there is dirt to be found on every party operating in Karachi.

All the while people are fuming here, this is what Altaf Hussain had to say (as reported by Daily Times):

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Altaf Hussain shows concern

KARACHI: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain has expressed concerns over the kidnapping of Shahbaz Taseer, son of the former Punjab governor Salmaan Taseer. Altaf termed the abduction of Shahbaz Taseer as reprehensible and asked the government take every possible step for recovering him safely from the captivity of the abductors. He demanded President Asif Ali Zardari, Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani take serious notice of the kidnapping and bring the culprits to book. staff report

So how credible is this news of his arrest?

Alright that makes sense. I just could not find any source suggesting that he had been arrested on his way to SA.

All the while people are fuming here, this is what Altaf Hussain had to say (as reported by Daily Times):

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Altaf Hussain shows concern

KARACHI: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain has expressed concerns over the kidnapping of Shahbaz Taseer, son of the former Punjab governor Salmaan Taseer. Altaf termed the abduction of Shahbaz Taseer as reprehensible and asked the government take every possible step for recovering him safely from the captivity of the abductors. He demanded President Asif Ali Zardari, Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani take serious notice of the kidnapping and bring the culprits to book. staff report

its credible sir , source is owned by a dr shahid .. how can a dr be wrong ... mi6 and scotland yard might have released altaf on the conditions that he wil give safe houses to zionists and hindus help dis-integrate pakistan and capture our nukes

Raw-funded coward. Altaf is a terrorist, rapist, thug, murderer, swine, and gangster. Pakistan needs to put pressure on the British government to hand over this snake.

its credible sir , source is owned by a dr shahid .. how can a dr be wrong ... mi6 and scotland yard might have released altaf on the conditions that he wil give safe houses to zionists and hindus help dis-integrate pakistan and capture our nukes

cheeky but funny! ;)

Although if the murder of Dr. Imran is linked to him, he will have to pay the piper.

i think the so called speacial reporter was fooled by a taxi guy for 10 quids , here is a quote from the thread::

london post

By Special Correspondent :hitwall:
Friday 26 August 2011

London: .................................................. He was stopped when was going to Heathrow Airport in a private taxi. Interestingly the taxi driver was a Pakistani whom Mr Hussain thought as an English man due to his appearance. :lol:

the news can be false but its a reality thaT Altaf hussain is involved in many criminal cases in Pakistan and its fact too that he is involved in terrorist activities in karachi.............people like him must brought to justice they are harmful for society :butcher:

Those Hindus staying there in Pakistan are part of Pakistan.............
And safe houses about Zionist, according to some of forum members your president is doing that work nicely ....

This is not fault of MI6 or Scotland yard .. if he is criminal then why your President and Interior minister do talk to him on phone .. why they need his support .. common leave this double standards , did any court in Pakistan ruled against him , did they declared him as terrorist, you keep telling him criminal and according to you some foreign agency should put him behind the bars and your government keep begging in front of him for support ...

FYI : I am not in favor of AH..

If this was true it would had been on all the main stream media by now, In this time the least we want is another havoc causing propaganda news ... Karachi already have enough troubles and this kind of news is going to make things even more bad for us here :/

If this was true it would had been on all the main stream media by now, In this time the least we want is another havoc causing propaganda news ... Karachi already have enough troubles and this kind of news is going to make things even more bad for us here :/

This is a story which seems to havee been planted by one then picked up by other blogs. No news organization has carried this news including BBC ,Geo, ARY or others. I have failed to find this news any wherein a newspaers except the mom & pop blogs. Let us not be carried away by false rumors. I am not a MQM supporter but I see a lot of sleaze inis false rumor. Wonder who are behind this rumor

The news even if false made so many here loath him: that just goes out to point what hatred Pakistanis have for him. Even if he has not been arrested, he soon, 'should' be (although won't be) as it has been established that MQM killed the Dr & all of us know way too well that from where such orders come...

The news even if false made so many here loath him: that just goes out to point what hatred Pakistanis have for him. Even if he has not been arrested, he soon, 'should' be (although won't be) as it has been established that MQM killed the Dr & all of us know way too well that from where such orders come...

I have no problem with your opinions whether you like or dislike him. True there are many who may loathe him for one reason or other. You have all the right to hate him and I am not here as his supporter or to defend him.

My post was meant to say that it seems more of a false rumor being spread by those who may not like him. But it surely is not a true story otherwise it would be on media all over the place.

Back
Top Bottom