What's new

Altaf announces hunger strike unto death

Why does MQM name gets mentioned for target killings, bhatta mafia, crimes etc. in Karachi? Why your leader is so dumb and personality less that he doesn't take a hour to contradict himself? Why he talks crap about Pak army , rangers etc. and plays the stupid Muhajir & victim card everytime while sitting in London? these are the things which irks even the most rational and unbiased viewed Pakistanis.
So many questions about MQM. Let me ask you Few so that I could Understand how much you actually know about Subject you are asking. If you are able to answer them I would answer yours.

How much do you know about Karachi?How much do you know about MQM?How many times you have personal Encounter with MQM Worker in your lifetime?

Answer these Questions then we can talk.
IMO, MQM,PPP,JI all are causing the f*** in Karachi but the way your leader behaves just makes my blood boil and I have nothing against Muhajirs at all, they are the ones who made the biggest sacrifices for Pakistan, if anything in my opinion MQM is maligning the name of the Muhajirs through such acts .

I hope Musharaf makes a party of his own and save Karachi from this mess .
Whomever they support is none of your Business to Begin with. They never QUESTIONED you or others for Supporting an Electable or Land lord or Tycon Politicians then who are you to question them about whom should they support and whom should they dont. They know what they are doing and they also know why they are doing all that. All you could do is to learn to accept the opinions of people without COMPLAINING or Passing any Judgements or otherwise try to Understand their side of the story FIRST HAND rather then Relying on Third Party based knowledge after Filtration and Fabrications according to Agendas.

So many questions about MQM. Let me ask you Few so that I could Understand how much you actually know about Subject you are asking. If you are able to answer them I would answer yours.

How much do you know about Karachi?How much do you know about MQM?How many times you have personal Encounter with MQM Worker in your lifetime?

Answer these Questions then we can talk.
Whomever they support is none of your Business to Begin with. They never QUESTIONED you or others for Supporting an Electable or Land lord or Tycon Politicians then who are you to question them about whom should they support and whom should they dont. They know what they are doing and they also know why they are doing all that. All you could do is to learn to accept the opinions of people without COMPLAINING or Passing any Judgements or otherwise try to Understand their side of the story FIRST HAND rather then Relying on Third Party based knowledge after Filtration and Fabrications according to Agendas.

Wali babur killers were MQM. Imran Farooq Killers were MQM. KESC MD killer were MQM. As well as countless murderers caught for target killings. And meeting MQM worker will change the perception how ?

You don't support a leader of the party and you are supporting the party. The party in itself stand's by AH. Supporting his statements against the state. If you stand by party you are standing by AH. Look for new options. Thus the reason why many MQM supporters are leaving and joining PTI.
Wrong! Every one chose a party coz of it's visions manshoor etc, it's specially sub continent mentality we make idol of the party and start worship him like god(nauzubillah) a lot of people were inspired by PTI i.e IK from all over Pakistan and the golden period was 2009/2013 and from on ward 2013 a huge number of PTI supporter left the party or IK.

Wrong! Every one chose a party coz of it's visions manshoor etc, it's specially sub continent mentality we make idol of the party and start worship him like god(nauzubillah) a lot of people were inspired by PTI i.e IK from all over Pakistan and the golden period was 2009/2013 and from on ward 2013 a huge number of PTI supporter left the party or IK.

dude you are Arguing with people who does not differentiate between a rope and cow's tail :D
hitting your head against a wall will be better those discussing with those , Holy TTA's :D

Altaf announces hunger strike unto death
Posted: July 19, 2015 - 1946 PKT | Comment
altafhussain-mqm-raid-ninezero-rangers-hungerstrike_7-19-2015_191597_l.jpg

KARACHI: In a bid to register a strong protest against what he calls ‘extrajudicial killing’ and unlawful arrests of his party workers, Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain on Sunday announced a hunger strike unto death.

In a statement issued from London, he said that he had vowed to not bow down before the ‘oppressors’. Therefore, he added that he will fulfil his promise by sacrificing his life.

The MQM chief said that he will start his hunger strike as soon as he gets an approval from the local administration in London.

The announcement comes days after a Rangers’ raid on MQM headquarters Nine-Zero in Karachi, in which four party leaders including Qamar Mansoor and Rabita committee in-charge Kaiful Wara were detained and taken to an undisclosed location for interrogation.

Both leaders were, however, later released after satisfying the Rangers officials.

This was the second such raid on the MQM headquarters this year as dozens of workers and leaders among wanted suspects were arrested in the first search operation in March.

“Rabita Committee will be responsible for running the party affairs after my death,” said Hussain, adding that it will be up to the coordination committee to continue the movement or to announce its end.

The MQM chief also regretted that few political analysts, journalists and anchorpersons don’t pay heed to what he termed ‘pertinent reservations’ of the MQM by coming out of their political differences with the party.

He said all journalists, column writers, TV anchors and political analysts of Pakistan know MQM leader Qamar Mansoor well. “They should themselves decide if Qamar Mansoor can be a terrorist or not,” he questioned.

Print this story
May Allah full fil his wish(ameen)

In the name of Greek God of death Hades, we all pray that legendary Muhajir leader, Sir Bhai Altaf Hussain, 90 Azizabad waley, donate his life for the betterment of Muhajir community by denying his 200 inch waist belly from food. Bhai's great sacrifice will always be remembered till end of times when it comes to ancient comical myths.

In the name of Greek God of death Hades, we all pray that legendary Muhajir leader, Sir Bhai Altaf Hussain, 90 Azizabad waley, donate his life for the betterment of Muhajir community by denying his 200 inch waist belly from food. Bhai's great sacrifice will always be remembered till end of times when it comes to ancient comical myths.

So now he wishes to sit infront of No.10 Downing street, Sun's leading headline would be: No need to go to a zoo to see hippopotamus, there is one right in front of Prime Minsters residence.

Seriously he is the worst drama ever, he is like a teenage girl who cant help but throw tantrums and demands that she should be considered center of universe. You had to have a lot of chooran consumption to love these antics or pretty crappy taste and political views.

I fail to comprehend how people sit for hours and worship this man. This man is the opposite of what a leader should be. A complete drunk slob who does not know what he is talking about, a complete drama queen who just throws a huge tantrum whenever he does not get his way. I don't know how rationally anyone can even listen to this man, let alone worship this man. Don't the people who listen to his speeches tell that he is drunk when he is addressing them.

Once again, things are not going his way and his militant wings are getting clipped so he decides to throw a tantrum. Lanat on MQM, Altaf Hussain and especially MQM supporters. They deserve target killing, bhatta khori and a complete breakdown in Law and Order.

Altaf Hussain and his Noutankis, :rofl:

AH, Year 1992: "I am on hunger strike and will do so until I die".
AH year 2000: "I am on hunger strike and will do so untill I die".
AH year 2005: "I am on hunger strike and will do so untill I die".
AH year 2010: "I am on hunger strike and will do so untill I die".
AH Year 2015: "I am on hunger strike and will do so untill I die".
AH Year 2020: "I am on hunger strike and will do so untill I die".
AH Year 2025: "I am on hunger strike and will do so untill I die".

Abey kab Marey ga ...Maindak Noutanki .... :pissed:

And how many times in history has he said he would step down

الطاف حسین بھوک ہڑتال کا فیصلہ واپس لیں، رابطہ کمیٹی

ویب ڈیسک

شائع 23 منٹ پہلے

Whatsapp

0 تبصرے

email.png
ای میل

پرنٹ کریں

کراچی: متحدہ قومی موومنٹ (ایم کیو ایم) کی رابطہ کمیٹی کے رکن خالد مقبول صدیقی نے الطاف حسین سے اپیل کی ہے کہ وہ تادم مرگ بھوک ہڑتال پر بیٹھنے کے فیصلہ واپس لیں۔

ایم کیو ایم کے مرکز نائن زیرو سے متصل خورشید بیگم سیکریٹریٹ عزیز آباد میں رات گئے پریس کانفرنس سے خطاب کرتے ہوئے خالد مقبول صدیقی نے کہا کہ الطاف حسین تکلیف اور کرب میں مبتلا ہیں وہ اپنے کارکنان کو دل کی گہرایوں سے چاہتے ہیں، الطاف حسین نے پاکستان کی عملی سیاست میں نئی اور مثبت روایات کی بنیاد رکھی لیکن اس کے باوجود ہمیں صرف الزامات کے علاوہ پاکستان سے اور کچھ نہیں ملا۔

قبل ازیں ایم کیو ایم کے سربراہ نے بھوک ہڑتال کا اعلان کرتے ہوئے کہا تھا کہ الطاف حسین نے بتایا کہ بھوک ہڑتال کے انتظامات شروع ہو چکے اور مقامی انتظامیہ سے اجازت ملتے ہی وہ بھوک ہڑتال کا آغاز کر دیں گے۔

یہ بھی پڑھیں : الطاف حسین کا تادم مرگ بھوک ہڑتال کا فیصلہ

انہوں نے کہا الطاف حسین اتحاد کی علامت اور قومی اثاثہ ہیں ان کا نقصان قومی نقصان ہے،اس لئے ہم الطا ف حسین سے اپیل کرتے ہیں کہ اپنے تادم مرگ بھوک ہڑتال کے فیصلے پر نظر ثانی کریں۔

انہوں نے کہا کہ ہم جیسے ہزاروں ،لاکھوں کارکنان پہلے اس مرحلے سے گزریں گے۔ پریس کانفرنس سے ڈاکٹر فاروق ستار نے گفتگو میں کہا کہ الطاف حسین اپنے کارکنان کو بچانے کے لئے بھوک ہڑتال کر رہے ہیں،رابطہ کمیٹی یہ سمجھتی ہے کہ کارکنان موجود ہیں پہلے ہم تادم مرگ بھوک ہڑتال یا دھرنے کا فیصلہ کریں گے۔

انہوں نے کہا کہ جرائم کی آڑ میں ایم کیو ایم کو ختم کرنے کی کوشش کی جارہی ہے۔

I fail to comprehend how people sit for hours and worship this man. This man is the opposite of what a leader should be. A complete drunk slob who does not know what he is talking about, a complete drama queen who just throws a huge tantrum whenever he does not get his way. I don't know how rationally anyone can even listen to this man, let alone worship this man. Don't the people who listen to his speeches tell that he is drunk when he is addressing them.
MQM is people's choice over other Platforms. By looking at MQM and its Predecessor JI Politics its laud and Clear that Karachi seems to come out of Electable Politics and prefer Organized Politics. Unlike PTI, PMLN, PPP where People Vote for Imran, Nawaz and Bhutto in case of JI and MQM they vote for JI and MQM then Siraj or Altaf. That is how it works here in Karachi people now a days Vote for Platform rather then Personalities. Everyone have their Own reasons but Majority is Convinced MQM it seems.

Once again, things are not going his way and his militant wings are getting clipped so he decides to throw a tantrum. Lanat on MQM, Altaf Hussain and especially MQM supporters. They deserve target killing, bhatta khori and a complete breakdown in Law and Order.
Things werent Going his way back in Early 1990s as well so this isnt a first time its Happening to MQM. The MQM has proved itself as RESILIENT Force if something even Close to that Happens to Other Parties then they would be WIPED OUT in no Time. It is their Dependence on their Supporters which is keeping them Alive unlike PMLN, PTI, PPP etc who are totally dependent on CANDIDATES and making Alliance with Local Groups(even if it means Sectarian Butchers).

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom