What's new

Altaf announces hunger strike unto death

Good idea for him . he need to be diet and may be loose a 50 kgs

1-2 lunatic ki waja se you can't blame the whole city... Daeesh has no support in Pakistan, they had no past, neither the future

Anyone can write those lines. Its like planting some evidence of its presence and then taking it as evidence.

How long will be a member of TTP take to become ISIS? This terror loyalty changes with prevalent terror brand. Yesterday it was Taliban or AlQaeda, today its TTP.

70 billion rupees worth Shopping Just by Karachi People :woot::woot:

Not surprised at all. Karachi is the richest city and has economic potential of Lahore, Peshawar, Islamabad, Faisalabad & Sialkot combined.

Karachi is an 8 crore per day extortion market. Now think how big its a consumer market if peace prevails.

Who controls Karachi, can blackmail Pakistan. Isnt this what MQM had been doing for a long time?

Karachi is also the biggest revenue generator for the country. Its this feature which has been exploited by successive governments leaving Karachi in ruins, with no major infrastructure or housing investment in decades.

I know I know:enjoy: just stop to give some relief to @Gazi (he doesn't need it)
as his head more stronger than us keep hitting the walls:wink: Aww the Tanks also need a little tuning time by time:tup:

Altaf to observe hunger strike outside 10 Downing Street - The Express Tribune

have you notice , this one TTA , who keep saying that MQM supporters are worshiping AH , i mean i never see a bigger fool than him , if someone support a party on bases of few of their standing so that means we worship its leader ?
by that logic All Pakistani worship COAS ? ( nauzubillah ) ...

seriously yar sometimes i think who make them TTA's , or maybe they have some investment in PDF hahahaha

Anyone can write those lines. Its like planting some evidence of its presence and then taking it as evidence.

How long will be a member of TTP take to become ISIS? This terror loyalty changes with prevalent terror brand. Yesterday it was Taliban or AlQaeda, today its TTP.
Civilians change model of mobile phone or car.

These terrorists may be change the name of their organisation after it becomes obsolete.

Altaf Hussain and his Noutankis, :rofl:

AH, Year 1992: "I am on hunger strike and will do so until I die".
AH year 2000: "I am on hunger strike and will do so untill I die".
AH year 2005: "I am on hunger strike and will do so untill I die".
AH year 2010: "I am on hunger strike and will do so untill I die".
AH Year 2015: "I am on hunger strike and will do so untill I die".

I agree that hunger strike is not than a notanki ... But it would have been great if you had posted source too about his so much hunger strikes ........

Good, the bastards hunger strike should be done under Rangers watch.

@Slav Defence , if you have a problem with any TT, report to him. Unfair rating can also be taken to Slav Defence.

not all the time its about rating , i am not a TV channel :)
its about giving the Title to the person who actually deserve ...
here the Title is thrown to person to people like ( dont want to mention name ) but criteria is simple , whoever give the biggest Gali to MQM will get the biggest and respectable post here :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom