What's new

Altaf announces hunger strike unto death

not all the time its about rating , i am not a TV channel :)
its about giving the Title to the person who actually deserve ...
here the Title is thrown to person to people like ( dont want to mention name ) but criteria is simple , whoever give the biggest Gali to MQM will get the biggest and respectable post here :)
@Slav Defence . Sir title is not thrown. In fact is debated by all TT's and management and then given. Slav will further help.

@Slav Defence . Sir title is not thrown. In fact is debated by all TT's and management and then given. Slav will further help.

Dude , i know this .. but have you ever questioned the Criteria ? or even have any check and balance ? have you ever see that the title is taken back from a member ??
a TTA for a International forum , as PDF claims to be , needs to be more neutral .. but sometimes i find them even more biased than myself

Dude , i know this .. but have you ever questioned the Criteria ? or even have any check and balance ? have you ever see that the title is taken back from a member ??
a TTA for a International forum , as PDF claims to be , needs to be more neutral .. but sometimes i find them even more biased than myself
Not the best person to debate this with.
@Slav Defence , please help him.

There are instances it was taken back...... I remember one Indian TT was demoted krait.....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom