What's new

Altaf announces hunger strike unto death

He is great muhajir. Born in Karachi, hijrat to London, now making drama for another hijrat to qabristan. He is coward and money goes to London stopped. Do not believe him. If he wants let him go as Karachi and its inhabitants will be more safe without him

Never Supported Altaf and his Muhajir Slogan. Only support MQM because I find them CAPABLE among all others in Karachi at least due to being Quite Well Organized (Grass Root Level Outreach),
You don't support a leader of the party and you are supporting the party. The party in itself stand's by AH. Supporting his statements against the state. If you stand by party you are standing by AH. Look for new options. Thus the reason why many MQM supporters are leaving and joining PTI.

More power to you bahi, jaldi karo strike shuru. Bahi ka husn o jamal thora kam ho jaey ga.

@Sage did u hear bahi ki announcement.

Last edited:
CKXg1-cUwAAgVDW.jpg

More power to you bahi, jaldi karo strike shuru. Bahi ka husn o jamal thora kam ho jaey ga.

@Sage did u hear bahi ki announcement.
I heard that drama queen ...and i never took him serious ...not even as a comedian :lol:

Khas kam jahan paak. Ab iss daawey sey peechey mat hat jaana. Koi 100 dafa to MQM ki sarbarahi sey mustaafi ho chuka hey aur phir aa jaata hey.

I can't understand that why does he do so much dramas ... UK mai bhook hartal ka kiya fayeda ... UK could not interfere into Pakistani internal affairs and Pak govt doesn't need to worry about a brit national who doesn't live in Karachi .....
Very very stupid attempt ......

You don't support a leader of the party and you are supporting the party. The party in itself stand's by AH. Supporting his statements against the state. If you stand by party you are standing by AH. Look for new options. Thus the reason why many MQM supporters are leaving and joining PTI.
MQM is like an Organization very Different from typical Political Party in Pakistan. The leadership thing doesnt apply on them that as compare to say PMLN or PTI where Nawaz and Imran Khan means everything. In MQM a person can discard A Leader for other things like Middle Class Empowerment, Availability of Local Representatives and team of Workers for solving and also Understanding Issues. During Abbas Town Blast I witness for the First time their Local Units and Sector level Large Mobilization and I was Quite IMPRESSED by the way they handled the their work over there which was Suppose to be the job of Disaster Management Authority who were no where to be found. That made me Realize the Capabilities that MQM can bring to the Table for their Electorates IF they are Provided Administrative Powers.

:rofl: This Noutanki Hippo and his cult followers!

Now "Cult Committee" has begged Noutanki Hippo to carry on eating 20 Parathas, three chickens and half a "Daig" of Haleem everyday...

Unbelievable! :lol:

We Named him in Punjab Altaf Katta :yes4:

MQM is like an Organization very Different from typical Political Party in Pakistan. The leadership thing doesnt apply on them that as compare to say PMLN or PTI where Nawaz and Imran Khan means everything. In MQM a person can discard A Leader for other things like Middle Class Empowerment, Availability of Local Representatives and team of Workers for solving and also Understanding Issues. During Abbas Town Blast I witness for the First time their Local Units and Sector level Large Mobilization and I was Quite IMPRESSED by the way they handled the their work over there which was Suppose to be the job of Disaster Management Authority who were no where to be found. That made me Realize the Capabilities that MQM can bring to the Table for their Electorates IF they are Provided Administrative Powers.

Why does MQM name gets mentioned for target killings, bhatta mafia, crimes etc. in Karachi? Why your leader is so dumb and personality less that he doesn't take a hour to contradict himself? Why he talks crap about Pak army , rangers etc. and plays the stupid Muhajir & victim card everytime while sitting in London? these are the things which irks even the most rational and unbiased viewed Pakistanis.

IMO, MQM,PPP,JI all are causing the f*** in Karachi but the way your leader behaves just makes my blood boil and I have nothing against Muhajirs at all, they are the ones who made the biggest sacrifices for Pakistan, if anything in my opinion MQM is maligning the name of the Muhajirs through such acts .

I hope Musharaf makes a party of his own and save Karachi from this mess .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom