What's new

'Almost quarter of a million people' dead in Syrian war

I am against terrorist Assad, I am against Iranian government, but I am not against Iranian people. The way Israeli government is whining about this Iran nuclear deal, it seems they are forgetting all the suffering of Iranian people because of economic sanctions. Now they got some relief. Sure it will increase terror spending, but people of Iran will progress as well.
thank you so much :)

I am against terrorist Assad, I am against Iranian government, but I am not against Iranian people. The way Israeli government is whining about this Iran nuclear deal, it seems they are forgetting all the suffering of Iranian people because of economic sanctions. Now they got some relief. Sure it will increase terror spending, but people of Iran will progress as well.
Ayatulas provide billions to Assad, Hezbollah, Hamas... This shows they have enough money and there is no any reasons to lift sanctions.

Lifting sanctions while they still support genocidal maniac Assad = more barrel bombs on poor Syrians.

Had Ayatulas stopped supporting terrorists I would be first to support lifting all sanctions.

Ayatulas provide billions to Assad, Hezbollah, Hamas... This shows they have enough money and there is no any reasons to lift sanctions.

Lifting sanctions while they still support genocidal maniac Assad = more barrel bombs on poor Syrians.

Had Ayatulas stopped supporting terrorists I would be first to support lifting all sanctions.

They are all SNAKES. Its in their evil nature to bite. Yet, millions of Iranian people suffering under them should not bear the cost of their (un)elected Supreme Leader's mistakes.

And what for? The ridiculous and outdated Sunni Islamist ideology to create a Sunni Empire. Under American control of course because Islamists can't do without their American masters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom